Media
youtube.com/watch?v=DqzzMcZ4x0I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=k-Wa5nhqqDM
youtube.com/watch?v=QaF82axR7Po&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s

Welcome Sup Forumsfugees.

Prev thread:
Old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/qv384d/inside-the-sexual-misconduct-allegations-rocking-neogafs-last-48-hoursd
gyazo.com/eb767244b4de636d4946e9c513faf91e
strawpoll.me/14224292/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post your anti neogaf memes

>Pic related is the roastie that brought down NeoGAF

Just stay away from women, seriously guys. You never know if a disgruntled ex will decide it's time to ruin your life.

MODS OVERREACHED
MODS OVERREACHED
MODS OVERREACHED
MODS OVERREACHED

MODS GETTIN BTFO

6 M I L L I O N

>that obvious neofag post

For the people that want a quick rundown

waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/qv384d/inside-the-sexual-misconduct-allegations-rocking-neogafs-last-48-hoursd

>tldr, it's goobergaters fault

based Nippon moot going to get this moved to the board it belongs

sedokumoot doesnt speak / type english nearly that coherently; obvious fake

>According to Malka, he was upfront about a "mutual romantic interest" also coming on the trip, and it "might lead somewhere." He claims an early interaction between the other woman and Malka proved explosive, and resulting in Leupp becoming "increasingly hostile and bitter. He claims she had "two separate public mental breakdowns" before the trip was over. These breakdowns, insisted Malka, were related to a "history of serious mental illness."

this is going to be fun

>Just moments ago, Malka told me NeoGAF should be fully operational later this evening, and in the near future, will be restructured to more exclusively focus on video games. NeoGAF will apparently move "away from the increasingly untenable off-topic discussions that made 2017 such a stressful year for everyone."

>"As for me, I have no reason to go hide under a rock," he said. "I'll be at the helm as I always have."

He's really trying to sweep this under the rug

Jesus you guys are still forced to be on Sup Forums when this topic clearly fucking relates to vidya culture. When will you uncuck your shit board?

NO way, Hiromoot actually remember he owns Sup Forums?

He should just DELETE EVERYTHING including his online presence, he's fucking done and the beautiful thing is he brought it on himself with the "listen and believe" cancer.

Why shouldn't he? The accusation seems to be bullshit

The asia dude is taking care of it as we speak, please burgerbro calm your tits.

!!!!!

>calm your tits

if anything he looks like he's angry for Sup Forums

Just read Malka's statements in the waypoint article.

>All the old cancerous mods are out and are going to create their own hugbox forum (mandated 50/50 Male/Female mod split lmao)
>The extreme SJWs disgusted with EviLore will follow the old mods
>GAF gets purged of all the retards in OT, focuses on video games

Fuck it, is this how GAF gets redeemed? All the old extreme-leftist mods are out (and likely retard SJWs like Lime as well) and it seems like OT will gone too. Assuming the Elf hires non-crazy mods (and that's a big if) and the old users that made the site decent (sales/hardware fags who actually knew what they were talking about) come back, GAF might have a chance to redeem itself and purge most of the SJWs from the site. EvilLore is a faggot, but he's not an SJW and he realizes how crazy the forum got in the last few years.

>NeoGAF will apparently move "away from the increasingly untenable off-topic discussions that made 2017 such a stressful year for everyone."

>Turn forum into SJW central for years
>it all blows up in your face
>actually, let's talk about only video game now
Loving Every Laugh

To mods,

Please allow NeoGaf topics on Sup Forums.
It may be not direct game topics,
But it's big news on game world.

In my opinion, if the topics on news medias, it's big news.
gyazo.com/eb767244b4de636d4946e9c513faf91e

There goes his chance to redeem himself in any way in the eyes of his former userbase. No going back to any kind of SJW-policies now.

ok Evilore

I'm calm my friend. I don't mind this thread here because
>fuck neofag
>fuck commies
>fuck nigger mods
I just want you guys to be able to discuss what clearly relates to vidya culture on a board dedicated to vidya.

>Leupp called both of these insinuations "bullshit." Her confrontations with Malka over the weekend were, according to her, because Malka became aggressive towards her. Leupp was also increasingly uncomfortable over how he was pursuing this other girl, by "trying to get her drunk, being really hands-y, taking her away from the group a lot, and isolating her."

> got shot down, decided to try the alcohol/rape combo thats been working so well again

the madman

Sup Forums mods on fucking suicide watch

Oh boy!

I've been wanting GAF to burn ever since they started that fake news smear campaign on Nintendo over 'teh gai marrij' in Tomodachi Life. Cunts.

>c-c-come back guys we'll talk about video games instead of REEing about Trump in every thread I promise
Sorry Tyler, your ad money is toast.

Sup Forums gnna break in 3.....2.....1.....

Pic related, the story that cost Evilore $10 million.

its not gonna happen despite that supposed "change"

I love you America

From the man himself.

WE WON
>WE WON
WE WON
>WE WON
WE WON
>WE WON
WE WON
>WE WON

GET TO WORK BOYS

Lads, whenever someone denies the cuckoldry meme, point to NeoGAF. Whomever cucks will destroy themselves, every time.

Does not matter. It's enough for the hysterical left to consider him literally rapist. I'm curious to see how many men in SJW-circles will burn in the same way before the whole #metoo is over.

WE WON WE WON WE WON

I LOVE YOU HIRO NIPPON STRONG

Based Hiroshimoot

im lonely /nig/ please give me yous thank you in advance :)

Doesn't matter, his website is fucking dead and almost half the users were banned, the rest GTFO after all the mods and admins quit. The fact that they're trying to down play this is fucking pathetic

>losing a fortune because of a disgusting crack whore

Thanks for letting us sleep over for a couple days Sup Forums, it's been fun!

It's been fun Sup Forums I'll help myself out.

Sup Forums restored

Holy keks, everything is so quick.
PRAISE NIP MOOT

HIROSHIMA HAS SPOKEN

Don't be a stranger! Enjoy your board again.

oh boy, this is the best thing about all of this, the cherry on top, how salty are some of the mods right now?

That damage control

>ok guys l...let's talk about video games after half the user base was banned for wrong think

Thanks for the sleepover Sup Forumsro's

pls visit daddy sometime

JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU POL, FOR ALLOWING US DEGENERATE REFU/V/EES STAY HERE.

YOU GUYS CAN BE THE BEST....SOMETIMES

Catch you Sup Forumslads on the flipside.

Oh fucking yes that cesspool of dirt should have ceased to exist long ago

FUCK YOU NEOGAF!!!!!FUCK YOU NEOGAF!!!!!FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU IMBRED RETARDS!

With Sup Forums you always win

LET'S MIGRATE BACK TO Sup Forums YOU FAGGOTS

Everyone, please come back to Sup Forums to visit

>Sup Forums

they played right into (((our))) hands.

they gave us literally thousands of innocent minds for us to corrupt.

Good for you guys. It was fun having you retards with us. Hope you guys vote straight R in 2018 and vote for Donald fucking Trump in 2020. Bless you.

Thanks for letting us stay over, guys!

Alright buddy remember what we told you about the jews

Anytime and don't forget, Hitler did nothing wrong

she has plenty of red flags right there

Sup Forums, did that cure your autism?

Thanks, daddy Sup Forums, for being much of a lesser faggot than the limpdick mods from Sup Forums.

Don't forget to buy Wolfenstien 2.

WHITE IS RIGHT.

>Sup Forums successfully liberated

Take care and always remember pic related.

but there's so much faggotry over there

Sup Forums is comfier tbqh

Hey Sup Forums thanks for /nig/ and helping us liberate Sup Forums from NeoGaf infestation. You're alright.

Japan greatest ally

Nice try, Todd.

Yeah...

NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD-!

REEEEE.

yes, thank you

Thanks for hosting us, you guys are pretty cool at times when politics aren't taken seriously.
I'll see you guys when another happening happens in London.

You forgot to add "don't go Sup Forums tomorrow"

Don't be a stranger!

Let Hiro know eceleb shit needs to get purged from Sup Forums next.

strawpoll.me/14224292/
strawpoll.me/14224292/
strawpoll.me/14224292/

When you cultivate "listen and believe" as a religion, who fucking cares? He got what he deserved whether he tried slipping it in the backdoor of that bitch in the shower or not.

So see you in 48 hours? I'm going to miss you faggots I have to admit I've grown a soft spot. I used to be a degenerate vidya addict at one time and still dabble with older games. Good luck to all of you and go shit up Sup Forums and make sure and tell all the mods they're kikes.

video game culture forums are ok but video game e-celebs are not

>Sup Forums crossover episode with Sup Forums is over
>post yfw

This is at least related to the indsutry because of how fucking big the forum was.

Posting about the nude leaks of Erin's GF isn't fucking video games.

>Sup Forums was right AGAIN
>Hotpockets blown the fuck out

Thanks for fighting the good fight lads, was a pleasure to shitpost about faggot Neogaf with you. You're always welcome on Sup Forums despite what all the screaming little commie nihilist runts on there say, they're the non-native users of the board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Goodbye lads, see you next time the mods do something retarded like this.

They'll be forced back into exile soon enough. Remember GG. Sup Forums mods are infected with social justice.