Racist teacher gunna pay

We are sick of you white people holding us back.

youtu.be/7SEpNj76GoY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dxQBOgbkSUU
youtu.be/CKePGCtHreQ
youtu.be/U6rzvNLpfeo
youtu.be/1HgcLEedZqE
youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dat I don't know how to shoot lean back
disgusting

actually if you would stop voting for democrats maybe we could actually get a voucher system in place and your children could go to decent schools

That is called the chick lean, its fairly standard in women because of their low center of gravity and lack of upper body.

Also that sks is turbo faggot tier, cheap fucking scope on the highest possible mount is insanity, zero cheek weld and the stock dips and angles below the action axis. Not to mention the eye relief distance is probably impossible because you cant crane your neck far enough up and forward. Does a giraffe own this gun?

Voting for more evil cave dwellers won't help. Whites are just uncaring subhuman.

youtu.be/dxQBOgbkSUU

Okay, so go back to africa then. Have fun with your constant civil war and lack of basic medicine/utilities

pretty sure the teacher(s) called us a bunch of monkeys and worse too when I went to school, but it didn't make the fucking news over such a insignificant thing
>niggers are fucking useless sore ass cunts

>Russel Colburn
>colburn
Blatant bias journalist.

We can't escape the evil nature of the mutated cave beast.

We WERE in Africa. Why don't you go back to Europe?

The white is subhuman mixed with Neanderthal in Rhsus Monkey. We are the only true humans. The original humans.

like she said rats, not even sewage rats, which they obviously are.

How about she should have gone
>Don't the fucking degenerate monkey niggers back in here

you are basically still just an ape
>ooggga boooggga

Niggers have an average IQ of 80. They never invented the wheel. They are not and will never be equal to whites. Bad schools are bad schools because they are filled with sub human niggers who don't have the intelligence to learn the way that whites can.

Lurk more faggot. Better yet, go back to the Donald and suck off some more based niggers.

That's mean. Rats take better care of their children than niggers.

IQ is only partially heritable. Thomas Sowell is infinitely more intelligent than you. These are facts.

Ironically this, rats are loving parents.

>bubba'd SKS
> lol whats a cheek weld?
>chick lean
>mile high gap between receiver and scope
Absolutely disgusting

You were in Africa then you got sold by your kangs. Remember? PS: Go back. Or not. It's your choice. Just stop making idiotic attempts at making a point.

Apes? Like Paddock? Another violent cave beast with a small dick doing what whites do best. The devil lives in your white skin. Serial killing sub humans.

Someone took a perfectly good SKS and did that shit with it. For fuck sake the scope is mounted so damn high that the Crimson Chin couldn't even get a chinweld. It is guaranteed less accurate like it is in the pic than with iron sights in its original configuration.

"Tacticool'ed" guns make me sick.

That poor sks.
Wtf.

with her scope like that, im guessing she can only hit targets at exactly 50 yards or whatever her boyfriend sighted it in at and couldnt shoot something that moved if she tried

I saw that today at the range, some manlet was trying to shoot a shotgun and complaining about it hurting his arm.

We were here first. And you made it worse. So go the fuck back to africa, OR SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

You cave monkeys couldn't do anything before us. You could walk on two feet, talk, or clean ya ass before the black man showed you how. We created everything you see today.

Anecdotal examples do not replace wide sample polls when trying to determine a wider truth. TS is way smarter then most people alive probably that still does not change the fact that the average for his continental race is around 80.

If we aren't loving parents then why do all the white men want black women? Now that's the truth.

>muh "rifle is fine" autism
>over a dime a dozen shitty slavshit rifle

>looks closest to a primate
>u da monkeys cracka!
Lol no.

Yeah and people thought the same about nagants and now a basic bitch round bolt sells for $300+

Stop fucking up things that aren't made anymore.

#WOKE

WE WUZ KANGZ

>waaaaaaaah someone does something to his property I don't like!
Cry more bitch

Oh I wasn't saying TS isn't a statistical anomaly, I was just trying to trigger the nazi with the absolutely undeniable fact that there are niggers that are much smarter than he is.

Nigger

I dunno man, I just feel like the future generation(s) are going to miss out. Nothing like being 18 and spending $120 and getting a large centerfire bolt-action along with 480 rounds of ammo. That's something that will never happen again.

We have pure DNA. It's your cave monkey DNA that is mixed with animals.

>vitamin D deficiency
>less bone density
>age faster
>pedophiles
>weaker muscles density
>burns in the sun
>Get more diseases
> hereditary illness
>small dicks
>sub human

Whites have weak genes from fucking their own cousins too much.

Jesus, what the fuck happened to that SKS?

>this level of delusion
>WE WUZ MUSLIMS AND SHIET
>WE WUZ MOORS AND SHIET
>we wuz in cape able of past acheevments and feel bad about it so nows weez gots to steal erry cultures acheevements and shiet
You niggers are really just the absolute best, tip top, at making everyone disdain you.

You didn’t create shit you filthy nigger.

Facts don't care about your feeling you faggot normie. Get the fuck off my board.

>blacks are primitive relics
>all other races are superior upgrades

We all gunna take a knee against white supremacy. Then watch the West fall. It's always been built off black backs, and still is.

Whites cant even have their own kids. Thats your shitty dna, and nature working itself out. America WILL be black, and there is nothing you can do.

youtu.be/CKePGCtHreQ

scope height over bore: 1 foot.

see you sub average cretin

Fake racist, white propaganda.

Whites are falling apart. Their genes are so shitty they have to make up stats to hide from how stupid they are.

Keep screeching cave monkey.

No white man I know wants to be within eyesight of a black woman, much less be with them romantically.

>muh dik
Ahahaha you are so blind and filled with vanity. I'm confirmed rhesus negative, Tyrone, with neanderthal mixed. That doesn't fit your narrative now does it? Neanderthals predate "pure" humans. Neanderthals took care of their young and their elderly. The "pure" humans did not. We are the meek that will inherit the Earth.

Rabid cave monkey attacks again.

He wants what his racist ass can't have.

youtu.be/U6rzvNLpfeo

murica, land of freedom

it got tactifool'd

this quite frankly to be honest family shaking my head and whatnot

>we are the meek that shall inherit the earth

Meek / inferior. Same diffrence. At least you admit it.

So no argument? I'm a white man who has been around white men my whole life and let me assure you, none of us hate you or think you're ugly. We simply don't think about black women at all. To think you're ugly would be putting black women on a sexual spectrum, which almost no white man ever does. Basically untouchables except the very rare white man who has a jungle fetish.

What an abomination of an SKS goddamnit

Kek. You just continue to show how little you understand, Tyrone. Whites consistently win the world's strongest competitions. Negros have bigger muscles but the muscle itself is thinner in strong muscle fibers. Negros don't handle milk well so often your bones are weaker in comparison too. To be meek is to be strong, but be restrained. To use your brain instead of your brawn in conflicts. To not cause needless conflict. Meekness has zero to do with being weak.

Got that right. Unless there is some white in them, you have to turn a sheboon over like any other lower animal just to find out what sex it is.

Keep telling yourself that.

The truth is, black women don't want small dick white men.

>when even the leaf calls you out on that bubba job
>mfw the leaf can still get an sks cheap

>whites always use steroids

>we don't have a vitamin D deficiency, our bones are fine

>nigga you just weak

Go back to Africa and stop annoying everyone with your constant whining

Gonna need a picture of you hand with timestamp there Shareblue. You LARPing faggot liberal, you.

Wassamatter, you LARPing liberal faggot witeboy? Lets go, timestamp and hand, bitch.

Only "crimes" asians commit are gambling and prostitution hahahahahaha

mfw russians are still 200

Yeah, that's what I thought. Punk ass bitch.

Season and sage.

Could there be anything worse than teaching a class with more than a few black students in it?

Last night I came across 'teachers flip out' youtube videos. LIterally all of them had a bunch of niggers in the class, and they all like disrespectful little chimps who think it's out to shout and cuss at their teachers. All of them. Without exception.

Yesterday I thought I hated niggers as much as a person could, yet today I hate them a little more than that.

Now I'm jealous. I gotta settle for a Chinese SKS.

We gunna run all you neaderthugs. This one got off light.

youtu.be/1HgcLEedZqE

How the fuck are you expected to get a cheek weld on that. 0/0 shit tier gun.

For everybody in here. First thing you do when some bitch ass comes in fronting like they're a brother is ask for a picture of their hand with a timestamp. Good chance you're talking to a pasty ass white Numale LARPer.

>"vote for based republicans mayn"
>gets called out for being a redditfag
>"i-i was just trying to trigger nahtzees"
absolutely pathetic

but whites get more vitamin d because less melanin......

eh those norinco sks are beasts desu

That reporter walked as if he had a huge black cock shoved up his ass.

Look, witeboy. The jig is up. You ain't posted a picture of you hand with a timestamp proving you are actualy what you're fronting as. You just a punk ass liberal wite bitch. If you were in Bama, some nigga would stomp a mudhole in your faggot ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso

Shut up crackkker. There is no such thing as "allies". Just crackers and coons. Which one are you?

You will never rub your thumbs on the shaved parts of her head while she sucks your cock. Why live?

I like mine. It's an import from when they were cutting off bayonet lugs, so no pig sticker for me.

No timestamp, no hand. Tell your boss at Shareblue you suck at this shit, bitch.

>vitamin D deficiency
Wew. Lad. Seriously? Here's the thing. White people do just fine in areas where there is little sunlight as compared to negros who end up developing liver problems if they don't receive enough sunlight. So in all actuality, the ones with a vitamin D deficiency that affects their health worse are the negros. Btw to any reporterfag watching this thread, I am just using negro as a catch all race specific term, not as a quote unquote, "hate word."

W O K E

What l find odd about the video is that there is no proof from phone recordings. I mean everytime you turn around for supposed police brutality there is video. The problem is that about 98%of the time it proves the officers acted correctly. So until there is auxiliary proof this is merely lies. And don't try the they don't allow phones in class bs, because it isn't as if blacks follow the rules.

Not fake at all, just look at Detroit which has the highest illiteracy rate in the nation. It is a black run city, and a prime example of the modern black culture, which is being a rapper, gangbanger is more respected than being educated.

What do you arrogantly seem to think we desire? Please the majority of you have some serious manface, and a pussy that resembles that of a horse. If anything it looks like a red bird in a burnt out stump.

mommy giv milkey

The racist Amerikkka destroyed our communities and even poisoned our water. Sent racist police to attack us. Flooded our cities with drugs from the racist C.I.A..

Now you're becoming the minority because your shitty genes won't reproduce.

Now you act nice.

We won't forget. The rope is ready for the white evil cave monkey.

Amerikkka will become Africanized.

>We are the only true humans because humans originated from Africa.
By this logic the only true birds are dinosaurs

Yes, we live in the sun.

You are a subterianian Neanderthal cave demon that does the devils work. Like vampires that burn in the sun.

God's people get to enjoy the sun. The true pure human can enjoy all things God given.

Go back to your caves you translucent devils.

you niggers fear pic related
5 years nigger filth, 5 years and you will have an ss boot stepping on your nigger skull.

Under black administrations that happened. Flints water crisis came about because the city council made up of blacks decided they should not have to pay Detroit for their water, so Detroit cut them off. Typical of blacks thinking they are owed the gibmes, which pretty much explains why you are in the sorry state you are.

friendly reminder

blacks are scared to live in africa
Based on that alone, they aren't going to win this.

I keep telling you guys white women are based, they just hide their power level well.

I still want to see video of the teacher saying it. Until then it is a bunch of nigresses making the whole even up.

The "Out of Africa" argument doesn't mean everybody was black then turned white after they left....it means that all were white then the nig nogs moved into the area and you had the first example of white flight...as always you just get the scraps.

I guess America is a "scrap" now.

Delusional niggerism at work.

Yeah, bunch of basic bitches.

>blaming whites
Fuck you nigger.
You cunts don't even deserve the 14th and frankly I would love if that amendment was repealed. No one is holding you back except your dumb coon ass.

>sun worship
>worshipping the physical
>literally idol worship
>thinks sun worshippers are God's people
WEW LAD
We were in the caves because the anunaki ant people inner earth dwellers saved us from the last solar extinction event. Us. Not you. Why? If I had to guess, civility standards would be one reason among many.

This must be the sheboon who runs that nigger youtude channel. It's your typical take everything about nigger culture that is ruining society, and blame it on the white man (who invented society btw) because those niggers can't even accept their own problems enough to deal with them. So glad they are killing each other in record numbers. Keep thinning the heard niggers, and it will be less of you left for us when the day of the rope comes. Mass Black Genocide is coming soon. Leave or die. You can not stay.