Right wing bigots BTFO

What now you hate filled losers?
As our founding fathers said "all men are created equal"
Sucks to be on the wrong side of history doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QaF82axR7Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or we could just kill faggots like him, when they are gone there will be a lot less reason to hate

yeah! fuck you elephant fucker!

Why the fuck should I respect or listen to the opinion of some 300kg retard who can barely walk or look after himself?

They say this all they want, but hate won wars and built nations just as effectuvely as love, both are tools that create massive monuments of progress and triumph. The one dimensional thinking of these people is childish at best.

I agree. As a well-known Reddit user, I have only occasionally browsed this retarded and sickening forum.

All of you are fucking retarded, what with supporting an outright pro-Russian criminal.

Yeah let's take a basically functional country, lower taxes so we can't afford to pay for the greatest military buildup in human warfare, flood the streets with crack cocaine, and dump in a whole bunch of guns and convince people that they need these guns because the government is constantly trying to take them away. Then subtly encourage the population to murder each other due to philosophical differences.

Is this part of your plan, Vladimir?

BUTTERBALL

Did Boogie ever try to teach a class of urban youths

Here comes neogaf

that is correct
there is nothing anyone in his condition can say that will ever matter in this world. he is obviously completely sick

Big mclargehuge over there has no room to speak on anything.he is a fucking waste of space.

I'm sure his morbid obesity will kill him soon enough

He teaches millions of young people with his videos, so probably

Prove you have so much love and respect for everyone here. Tits or GTFO shill

what he means by "education" is "indoctrination"
the last thing these anti-racism people want is actual learning about race. they just want authority figures telling children the worst thing you can be is a bigot

Nice non sequitur. What kind of a shitty psi op is this?

As you wish

Hate and love are necessary to one another. Like two sides of a coin they are.
To truly hate something one must love another thing (usually the reciprocal of what he hates) with the same intensity

Thank you video-game playing amorphous blob for your wisdom

Fuck off?

>the person you are teaching
That fucking smug self asured superiority. Fuck him.

Fuck your psi op Stanislav.

>neogaf migrants
your very existence explains why open borders are destructive
Kys

These people talking love and respect is just a variation of the Jew crying out in pain as he strikes you.
They got nothing to do with love and respect. These people run vicious hate campaigns and try to ruin people's lives for disagreeing with them.

This fat fuck has surely enjoyed a few hate begets in his time

You don't even have to kill him. Just send him a few dozen bottles of cheap Mountain Lightning from Walmart once a month and he'll take care of himself. I drank that shit and ate only ramen noodles when I was in college and I gained weight like crazy.

>As our founding fathers said "all men are created equal"
And none of them die equal.

>Noooo, stop hating
Says the person that has seething hatred for Whites and Conservatives.

Nobody is immune from or free from hate. Anyone claiming that they are is blowing smoke up your ass.

Crapping your pants at the thought of Democrats being wiped out completely? Worried that ICE are in your area?

Lost 200 pounds so far.

He's doing better than you Sup Forums

It's funny because actual education of the facts/statistics is what leads to race realism in the first place. I don't hate people of other races, I'm just aware of trends and feel they need to be addressed if they can ever be expected to improve.

ANTIFA BTFO???

fukn saved

Capitalism gives us progress without the loss of human life though while at the same time globalism is making wars less profitable because we begin to depend more on one another. Hate as a means for war and thus progress is outdated.

You must end this cycle of hate.

They why are academics overwhelmingly against race "realism"
I'll give you a hint, it's BS cooked up by racist nazis to make whites seem superior
There's more variation within a population than between populations so it's pointless to examine

Even then hatred of inequality, or hatred of ones quality of life helps push for crestiin and innovation as well, you still only percieve them as negatives. Hatred of life lost caused by war helped the notion of pewce develop as well.

Das Rite. These fucking goyims.
Ignore statistics and pattern recognition. I fucking hate these bigots.

>le wrong side of history maymay
kys faggot

>Says the one whose country, until recently, has always been on the wrong side of history...
You know it's illegal to tell someone to kill themselves in Germany?

Men, not chimps, not women.

Nice try, fatty

You know i don't take legal advice's from faggots?

>They why are academics overwhelmingly against race "realism"
Yeah the same people who say we need institutional racism against whites to correct for history. Let's listen to the smart people.

>There's more variation within a population than between populations so it's pointless to examine
How does that make it pointless? There is genetic variation between population groups. Let's examine it. There's more genetic variation between individuals of the same sex than there is between sexes (of course, those leftist academics also deny that sex matters, the absolute state of academia). If I remember correctly the same is true for dog breeds. Why is an average genetic difference between races unimportant? Is the average genetic difference between males and females unimportant?

How does we love and respect people who want us to die and erase our culture?

so why do they hate whites then?

>education
Why not experience? Why, surely interaction with non-whites will make you grow to love them. Surely it couldn't be the cause of the problem.

>oh shit my fan base is dwindling better take the moral high ground quickly so I can retain them!

Yes let's all listen the morbidly obese man who got cuckolded by a nigger.

i can't wait for him to spend a few years in the gulag to thin him up. Then we will find out how genetic it is when he is eating moss off the wall of his cell.

>until recently
So you're saying Germany is currently on the right side of history?

Nobody is hating whites, they just want us to admit we have a history of oppression and that we need to make amends for that

"Men" implied White people

Stop taking the bait.

These threads are made by leftists who are trying to get you to attack this guy, because he showed some sympathy to our side during GG. After the left started harrassing him, they became afraid that he might start speaking out against the SJWs, so they get you faggots to attack him in order to make us look like the bad guys, which takes the focus off of them.

The reason these threads suddenly started popping up again today, is because he just outed the Neogaf mods as communist psychos who banned him for speaking his mind.

i thought he wrote "i hate bagels", lol as if he'd refuse carbs

Let's be honest, these threads are made by shitposters.

Yes because they are helping the poor and downtrodden
Like we used too before Trump came in and began shitting on non-whites around the world.
We need immigrants for the economy and he doesn't want them because he's a xenophobe

So you are in agreement than that all affirmative action programs should be eliminated since everyone's equal?

Yeah, leftists.

You're laying the b8 on a little hard there, no one's going to fall for it.

HOLD HANDS AND SING KUMBAYAH ALREADY

>Let's listen to the smart people.
Ya we should, the world would be a lot better off if we did, it's a shame right wing retards don't
>Why is an average genetic difference between races unimportant? Is the average genetic difference between males and females unimportant?
Because there is more variation within both those groups than between them. It's science look it up, I'm not going to spoon feed you facts

White benefit from historic policies that still have lingering effects today, so we need those programs to correct for them
Simple stuff really, if you're educated that is...

Imagine being so mentally retarded that you would love and respect someone who doesn't deserve it simply because "hate" feels yucky to you. Hate is a healthy and necessary response depending on the circumstances. Always be highly skeptical of anyone who wants to do away with it.

Stating facts isn't b8 mate
Go fuck a kangaroo, because your sister needs a break

>White benefit from historic policies that still have lingering effects today, so we need those programs to correct for them
>those programs
Those programs, meaning, discrimination based on race.

Right right so as a society we should completely ignore the average genetic variation between males and females. It just doesn't matter. It has no explanatory power for anything.

They also said the Negro is 3/5 of a Man.
sage

>Those programs, meaning, discrimination based on race.
Because those groups had faced much harsher polices in the past. So you correct for that
As I said, simple, if you're not a retarded NEET

Germany and Europe has never been in such a turmoil since ww2
stay blissful ignorant my dem larping jewtube lawyer

Nowhere in his post does he specifically denote one particular political orientation.

OP is a faggot

Say it. Say you support discrimination based on race. I want you to type the words. "I support institutional discrimination against white people." Say it.

Yep, because as I said, you have individuals in both groups that would be classified with the other groups if you did as you are suggesting, which is morally wrong
Ever hear of scientific ethics? This is why we have them, to deal with idiots like you

literally not a non-sequitur.

I support helping oppressed people
You are the one abdicating discrimination

Okay so scientists should stop discussing things like "male monkeys tend to..." It's all just individual monkeys and sex can be ignored.

>as our founding fathers would say
Only white people can be citizens? They were literal white nationalists, sweetie.
>muh Lewontin fallacy
Failing biology AND history. The left, everyone.

>scientific ethics
this isn't about protecting your feefees faggot

Monkeys aren't humans so it's not related at all

Yeah, fuck the founding fathers.

You're right, it's about keeping science from being co-opted by retired bigots like you.
I can't wait for the German government to start tracking IP's you you can face justice for you're crimes

Did anyone actually watch his most recent video?
After the first 40 seconds, he spends the entire video shitting on Neogaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=QaF82axR7Po

That is literally true though. Modern schools teach hatred for whites and other horrendous progressive trash. True education without this would make people more understanding. Respecting nigger kids and holding them up to standards is the correct thing to do and would help them become decent people. Love is the understanding that everyone is human and only a product of our experiences, knowledge and genes, there is no reason to hate people.

The filthy despicable hateful niggers you see prowling streets like animals, they are a result of a lack of love, respect and education.

The real key is to stop the chain of niggers. We need to find a way to keep the adult niggers from corrupting these kids, failing to teach and take care of them. Expose nigger kids to white culture and values (love respect and education) turns them into contributing citizens despite their genetic disadvantages.

Its sad when progressives twist the message of love into a hateful message of destruction across the board. Niggers are niggers because of whites! hate the whites while not caring about the nigger kids not being raised right. Pay no attention to it, do not try to intervene, they have their own "culture" that needs to be preserved!! Progressives are pure evil, powered by euphoria.

So basically, you're a racist, sexist totalitarian.

>I support helping oppressed people
well go ahead and help me than
i am a straight white male oppressed by the ever growing influx of sandniggers in his homeland
paypal
me

>t's about keeping science from being co-opted by retired bigots like you.
not even close fgt

Read Edwards rebuttal to Lewontins retarded argument, you might learn a thing or two

*then
inb4 grammar nazi

Don't try to pose as me, honey. You just fucked your own non-argument over and you don't know what you're talking about.

>Liberals believe in science, reason, logic, free speech and public debate
>Liberals believe in free speech
>Hate speech is free speech
>Liberals believe in hate speech
Nice.

You have a homeland, so you're not oppressed
The refugees don't have one, and are demonized in the media. So they need protection from bigots like you

>Says the moron who probably hasn't been educated at the college level
How's that single life treating you NEET?

That's a little racist there, are you a bigot?

>The refugees don't have one
of course they have one
which needs them more then ever right now
20 something males in the pinnacle of their lives fleeing their country leaving women and children behind
so fucking brave

What do you even get out of larping like this? If you're on our side, why would you antagonize people on Sup Forums? If you're on their side, why would you make your side look like even bigger idiots than they really are?

I know there are plenty of people who actually hold regressive leftist views like you do, but it's pretty clear you're just doing it to antagonize people.