Is law school worth it? What could I expect pay wise post graduation?

Is law school worth it? What could I expect pay wise post graduation?

It's not. You're gonna get replaced by a bot that can read 100,000 words per minute.

study the lsat, go to t10 school for free, make 160k after grad. COMPED.

>What could I expect pay wise post graduation?
Depends on who you sue, and how good of a lawyer you actually are when you do.

What is your LSAT? Below 165 and white its going to be expensive.

If you go to law skool all youre going to do is work for some shitty local government as a bureaucrat who persecutes the dumb local population for "crimes." Best case scenario, you'll be working 14 hours a day for a psychopathic jew in a big city who will pay you half decent for being his paper-boy as he rips people off, but the money will end up being meaninglesscause you'll hate yourself, become an alcoholic, get fat, get divorced, and end up with erectile dysfunction in your 30s.

What LSAT score would I need for a free ride to a T14? 175+?
I am white and I have not taken it yet. I am weighing my options whether to try and get a good internship next semester, or spend the time studying for the LSAT.

175 and tou should grt a ride somewhere, assuming your undergrad grades reflect that aptitude as well. Fields like patent law and estate planning/tax are pretty easy to make a decent salary in.

if you haven't figured it out by now...or cant figure it out on your own...you are doomed

Do you know your IQ?

It makes a big difference because you can make an easy six figures in corporate or international law, or you can make 40k a year doing DUI charges for 70 hours a week, depending on your ability to handle more complex law fields.

Is my only realistic hope to get a six figure salary to attend a T14? I really have no desire to work in a big law NYC firm for 70 hours a week and would be fine getting a six figure salary in a regional city (Atlanta, Tampa, etc.)
I am the one who is making the decision, faggot. I am trying to get information on realistic prospects in the field.

patent law also requires a bachelor degree of science I heard.

If I had it to do over again, I would not have gone to law school. It is a great training for the mind, but law schools are turning out more lawyers than there are jobs. Moreover, the bar here in CA is not protecting lawyers from competition: they have created a paralegal certification that eliminates the entry level lawyer jobs; the CA bar has now been simplified and the grading made easier (I think there weren't enough black and mexican people who could pass the CA bar).

Don't go to law school unless you can ace the LSAT. Also I would not go unless there is somebody I knew who could give me a start in their firm. Perhaps you might want to spend some time working as a law clerk/paralegal to see if the work is appealing.

Yes, you need an engineering degree.

That's good enough to handle most fields of law.

Another important thing to remember is that the BAR association does discriminate based on medical history in their fitness exams. If you have ever been treated for depression or any kind of disorder you need to make sure that isn't part of your medical history for atleast 5 years.

They've been sued for violating the ADA multiple times but it hasn't stopped them.

1. go to a school near the area you intend to practice. six figure associate salaries will likely require a metropolitan area, or Delaware.
2. be in the top of your class and it matters much less what non-shit-tier school you attend.
3. almost any 6 figure associate level job will require high billable hours and a shitty quality of life for awhile.

>white
Don't even bother. Unless you're a part of the tribe you're going to be fucked over and work 70 hour weeks defending niggers you know are guilty

wtf is that, looks like a shrine to sauron.

to answer your question more directly: No, it will likely not be worth it if you pay your way.

plus being a lawyer sucks.

Normally, but waivers are also possible at the patent office with appropriate class work even if the degree isnt nominally science.

You can work at a boutique no name IP firm and still make over 120k.

Thank you. I know my first few years will not be enjoyable. I just want a gig that is well paying off the bat so I can live comfortably and start my own solo practice on the side. I just don't see the value of attending a school like Pennsylvania at sticker vs a school like Vanderbilt with significant money.

Youll have to like argument and logic on some level or youll never make it through the tedium of law school. Being a lawyer sucks sometimes, but every job sucks desu.

Go to the best school in the state where you want to practice, focus hard on resume building/ass kissing for three years, make friends who will get you introductions at the AMLAW 100 firms in your choice city of practice. Your first 5 to 7 years will be awful but after that it's only very bad. If you can't get into a great school don't bother. I have lawyer friends making less than my biglaw firm pays my assistant and much less than my paralegal. Don't focus on litigation! Discovery work is being replaced by computer and outsourcing. Good luck!

Could you define "great school"? Do you mean the T10 or any nonmeme law school? I could get into a T14, but I don't think I would get a free ride and can't see the benefit of six figure debt for a job unless it is the only path

Not for you, no. Asking this question disqualifies you as a potential attorney.

You don't think the right way for an attorney.

this really isn't true, sure law is dominated by heebs but there are plenty of non-Jews that succeed, my neighbor was an ex-DA and hes a jap

one more tip-- if you do go to law school, any law school, your first semester grades, and then first year grades, will likely control the entire trajectory of your career or the choices you will have in the future. Seems silly, but that's how it works out.

what did he mean by this

>Asking about employment prospects disqualifies you from a job

Maybe OCR docs user, but computers read a lot faster than that.

To answer your question user, no, and you'll pay with your soul.