Indian hate thread

Is there a more detestable race than these pieces of shit? They are all rude, arrogant and talk down to everyone. In the west even the ones who work in shit jobs think they are gods because they have come from shit in their own country.

They are also world champions of rape and body odour. Execute all curry munchers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM
reddit.com/r/bakchodi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are undeniably foul people in general.
I have little else to add.

Fuck off JIDF. You people are fucking vermin. Jews are the problem with the world. NOBODY ELSE.

My future girlfriend is Indian. Delete this.

Fuck you Jew.

JIDF make these threads because they're butthurt kikes.

I'm Indian and patriotic and a nationalist SCREW YOU I also run a business and pay taxes

Stop bullying Indians.

>butthurt indian claims he likes spicy food but can't take the heat

Indians are street shitting ragheaded curry-munching kuthi's and Kikes are vermin.

I'm an Indian and find what you say offensive I'm an entrepenur

POO IN LOO

running a liquor store or gas station isnt impressive
if you think we care about what you curry fags care about then go back to rebbit

Indians are ok. It's the poos I can't stand.

stfu stop talking trash about my ancestors u cant even win war vs a fking group of birds kys

My only friend is an Indian guy.

t. Spic worried about his exclusive "spicy food" deal with his kike overlord

Mr. Potato Head isn't indian; he's a nigger.

I fucking hate murilards so fucking much, first they bring niggers now they're flooding the continent with chinks, niggers, streetshitters and mudslimes, i fucking hate them almost as much as i hate their new pets.

Literally had 3000 years to develop civilization and they still shit in open streets and bathe in a river of literal acid

You have to go back, Juan.

Time to break out the old Pajeet folder

I work at a petrol station and an Indian bought fuel threw his card on the counter and pointed at it. I asked him what pump and he didn't say anything and pointed towards tbe pumps. I said "this isn't your country, in this country we show people respect" and he responded by saying "if you don't know customer service fuck off from this job" I just ignored him and kept asking what pump number until he told me then I just waved through the next person.

These are the most arrogant and entitled cunts I've ever seen

>
How about all non-whites user?

It seems like you're ascribing the qualities of a few onto a diverse group of a billion people, based on anecdotal experience.

Doesn't seem like a great way to go about this.

Top lel. This Indian sounds like a bro.

youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM

>They are all rude, arrogant and talk down to everyone
>think they are gods because they have come from shit in their own country.

you sure you're not talking about Americans?

Beta orbiter meets poopoo orbiter

It takes a lot of work aND accounting to run a 7/11 they cost a lot

>can I eating your toilet
I see they still didn´t figure out how to use them

FUCK TO YOU FUCK TO YOUR FACE RIGHT NO'
FUCK TO YOU RIIIIIIGHT NO'
MOTHERCLUCKER DOOOOOOOOOOOONT ..... TALK TO ME LIKE THAT
MOTHER YAR FUCK TO YOU

You're poorer than Americans top lel. Also, your country is a 1984 tier hell hole.

Honestly my actual encounters with Americans have all been good. They are perhaps a little ignorant but it's not malicious, they're pretty decent people from my experience

Not sure what's cringier, the indian or the white knight

The poo in loo.

They're both pretty bad. The poo in loo is at least funny due to his sheer cringe factor.

>le epic orwell comparison
die in a fire

If all the people from your country went back, we would never elect a Democrat again. It is literally your people's fault.

reddit.com/r/bakchodi/

This subreddit.

Well he's not wrong.

You can see abos and indians are related

Except it literally is.

Shut the fuck up you filthy immigrant.

I wish the shills would stop making hate threats of races that are literally doing nothing to us. The only race we need to hate is the jews. They are the ones ruining our culture. Without the jews every race would have a decent culture and we would all be happy.

You shut the fuck up, Vato.

Praise kek xDDDDDDDDDDD Ameirca RULEZ.

brought to you by the NSA™

This isn't your fight Fritz.

t. JIDF

Definitely the white knight. She's inviting those comments with a pic like that. At least the poo isn't being a little faggot to worm his way into her pants.

Atleast I'm not a small-dick wetback.

>Who you think you're replying to = who you're replying to

Most indian restraunts are run by bangladeshis here, they've even started running sushi and thai places as well now. I honestly cant really tell the difference between them desu.

NSA ensures freedom, Britain takes away freedom

Projecting much t*rkboi?

I have some Turkish ancestry and this shit just offends me. Not because im Turkish but i just find it disgusting how you will continuely trash someone for something they can't control

No, taco.

Blacks are a close second in dislikability but for the fact they are subhumans.

why hate Indians? Why hate people anyway? we are all humans whitey!

Yeah sure thing pal that's what they tell us over here too. Get that big fat cock off the government out of your mouth

Sure.

hello schlomo, Indians are one of the more based minorities, nice d and c shill tactic

Plese sho bob an vagene

>1.4 billion streetshitters
>minority

Lol it's so true that britbongistanis will never admit how utterly Orwellian and fucked their country is. It's the most surveilled country in the world. Just becsuse usa also has problems isn't an argument.

suuuure

I'm an indian, i find what you say nasty

t. chink
also
POO IN LOO LMAO

There he is, right on cue, the retarded Mexishit who accuses EVERYONE of being a streetshitter

What's wrong - Trump deported you?

It's why I always look for a recent health certificate on the wall of wherveer i go to eat

Yes, the buy in is big and they basically have to be there 7 days a week before they start hiring people. Indians are pretty cool, they are a step up from blacks and Hispanics.

One thing though, when Asians and Indians own hotels, they do tend to slack off on maintenance. I stayed in a waterfront hotel owned by an Asian woman last year, and part of the dock was broken and looked like it had been unusable for some time.

White Women love BBC
White Women love Caucasiod facial structure

Indian Men: Dark color but caucasoid

We are basically White with BBC

White Women Crave Indian Men

t. indian immigrant waiting in turkey to move into white women soon

>d
i am indian and kissless virgin 25 years old

>have a 30+ indian muslim in my web dev class
>he can barely speak French or English
>every time he passes by someone he caresses the person's back

bitch lasagna

Shut up you wetback, shitskin, greasy subhuman

Someone post "The Indian" pasta. That one never fails to make me kek.

POO IN LOO you sister fucking ganges mutant.

>Execute all curry munchers
Daily reminder Indians are Caucasians, even if you don't count them as white.

That's why your stretch their women out and make sure they never look back.

Indians have always been super friendly and polite to me. IMHO a great race of people.

Open vagene n bob pls

JUST FUCKING OPEN THE FUCKING VAGENE