One in three Polish girls aged 14-16 spending 1 night a week at their moslem boyfriends' homes (UK)

One in three British schoolgirls of Polish descent are reported to stay at their boyfriend's family home on one schoolnight per week.

Teachers and community leaders have praised the youngsters for helping to bring about integration between the Polish and Muslim communities living in Bradford.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!a8sT2BCQ!8StGXgUOPzelOf1zC0NZ7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LAMAO
> all these threads
I love it when the buttblasted act out

>Poland exports all of their coalburners to coalburning countries
>this is supposed to make me not like Poland
it has the opposite effect friendo, exporting cancer is a viable solution for national integrity.

Women are treacherous whores, more news at 11.

Lol what a random statistic, who would be measuring this ??
Sauce pls

>exporting cancer
To export cancer you need to be cancer

>polish women in great britain are mostly whores
that's how you get rid of trash shlomo

That's normal. Blonde polish girls come to Germany to get some Syrian rapefugee bf which they take home to pooland. Many such cases. While the common polish nationalists are masturbating each other, their women are getting pregnant by niggers.

When you let girls make dating an immigrant a virtue signal then you've lost

Polish guys are manlier than the krauts, they can easily take your women but i'm not sure it's a good deal for them.

thus spoke the nation of manlets

What is it with Polish girls being so susceptible to being blacked, fatwa'd and general degenerate behaviour?

>Teachers and community leaders have praised the youngsters for helping to bring about integration between the Polish and Muslim
>integration

aaahahaha how fucking retarded do you think we are ???

f a k e
a n d
g a y

>France
>speaking about masculinity
LOL, come back in thousand years. But I see that you enjoy sucking polish cock.

>UK
when in rome, act like roman

this will never happen to me because i'm a turklet

Out roach out!

This. /thread

SAGE

Kek

everyone has a couple million retarded lefties/commies to deal with. in Poland they all left the country for "European paradise" where they quite literally work as prostitutes, embrace degeneracy and burn all the coal their heart desires.

I'm not even a guy. No girl ever dreamed about a kraut, you have to accept the truth.

No it's not normal. I wasn't allowed to talk to a girl until i was 19 and in university

Really?

>rare
if you say so.

Niger, please

First Poles betray their Slavic Brothers (Russia).
Now they betray themselves.

Poles are the Judas of the Slavic world.

You think she was interrested by anything else apart money and favors?

But isn´t that exactly what women mean, when they talk about "love"? What does love in the animal kingdom look like?

That's what prostitutes want, not regular women. If you can't tell and feel the difference i'm very sorry for you.

Then why haven´t I ever seen a homless bummer with a girlfriend. And why have the richest men the most beuatiful women?

That's not attractive.

Homeless are alcoholics for the most part, i don't see them with their children or their parents neither.
>richest men the most beuatiful
Because they can afford plastic surgery, they aren't tired and faded because of work, they eat healthy shits and don't get bad skin/fat, because rich guy can buy and marry some kind of prostitutes?

It´s the truth though. Want to know a way to get your ex-girlfried back? Become a millionaire. How do I know. It happened to me. Dumped her half a year later ...

< Polish Catholic schoolgirl in UK

ebin proxy

No. Truth is, that nature tricks us. Nature want women to have childrend with most powerful and rich guys, because that raises the chances for her offspring to survive. So nature gives "love" to the women, a feeling that makes her want to be with that guy. Do you think it would have been good for our specis when a stone-age women would have stayed in a relationsship with a guy who just lost his foot on a hunting mission? Nature makes us do thinks without even realizing it ... There is no "love" beyond mere utility for the end goal of procreation.

i've been at all stations in life and have never been without the ladies. one only needs the love of the ALMIGHTY.

>would have stayed in a relationsship with a guy who just lost his foot on a hunting mission
greentext time
>a couple of years ago
>friend of mine is a carpenter
>he's in a relationship with a blonde 7/10 for a few years already
>they even started talking about marring/getting kids and stuff
>one day the dude accidentally cuts his right thumb of with a table saw
>she left him shortly after for somebody with ten fingers
women everybody

Problem with the "ALMIGHTY" is, that he isn´t what you think he is. I am enlightened you know ... I know, who whe is ... You would´t like the answer.

Kek. Her snake brain said to her "go away from that cripple".

why is there so much spam about polish girls all day every day now?

what is this shilling campaign

the absolute state of unchecked hypergamous women

show an ounce of weakness and you're kicked to the curb

All women are the same, say what you want about sandniggers at least they realize they deserve no rights and respect

I'm convinced it's some shitty European discord group trying to destroy the board. They're also responsible for the amerimongrel spamming.

slavic schoolgirl with a turk or arab

you are a krautslime. you are forever lost and, for all intents and purposes, twice dead.

C'mon fritz, spill the beans I am eager to learn of my creator

yeah she probably thought this had and impact on his genes

the sad part is that this broke him mentally much more than the lost thumb
i mean the guy didn't have trouble getting pussy even with only 9 fingers but he really did love her
took us quite some time to get him back on track
well, talk about life kicking you in the balls will you are already on the ground

I wonder how the mix of polish and muslims will result in terms of behave.

>White Niggers and Mudslime Niggers

They are going to be some violent pieces of shit. We are going to need another Ghetto.

What is this thread even supposed to be? And why does it continue to exist?

Germany plz, this is embarrassing. Just pay the Pole and be done with it.

pakis before polish women arrived in the UK >>> :'(

Hell yea nigga them polish girls ares you polish ybois can't do shit

It really is only this. lol

This is why Poland is so based right now.

They stuck all their coal burning retards in western nations.

Enjoy them goyim. lol

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Go fuck yourself Sir.

Well ... The truth is ... Consciousness exists only in the singlet. There is only one thing. The same consciousness lives in everything that lives. In animals. In us humans. In you. In me. And this consciousness is the self-knowing divine spirit ...
Do you understand how terrible this is? Our will, is the will of the universe. By wanting we little small dust particles, something bigger wants us to want it. But we, we dust particles, we are only extras. Everything else is an illusion. We live in this world of piss, blood and shit, so that the divine spirit in which we share, which penetrates us, can accumulate experience points as in a computer game. Like marionettes, we dance with invisible threads and form in our deluded egos that it is all about us. But what we recognize as I is actually just an illusion, is the product of thoughts that are not our own. The result of pretending false facts. Only the divine core is real. And this core, the pure unmoved being is eternal and silent and pitiless. Everything else arises and recurs, with the respective causes. Everything in this gigantic sandbox is predestined, just everything, beginning and end ...

... which means. We are slaves. Until we die.

I know it seems like Slav women, Poles are so called based etc. but it's simply because there are so few browns/muslims in their countries.

When in other countries, they are definitely worse than Western Euros at going with Muslims.

If Poland had the same Islamic population of say the UK or Germany, half of their women would be on the brown dick.

They are almost as bad as Swedes... almost

Why do you keep making 10 of these threads a day with no sources?

we just had this thread

Polish girl

>self-knowing divine goddess
so basically you are a member of the cult of oprah coven.

and people wonder why we hate the Poles that come here. The men are thugs and the women are whores.

That's nothing new here, white women are rather with scrawny manlet niggers than with white guys. Those exotic apes tingle her primal instinct of believing they can offer protection and resources.

Googled it. Didn´t find anything. Who is Oprah Coven?

>158x274

FFS, if you're going to post pics at least post decent quality ones. I can't see shit.

>Foreign woman who can't really identify with the culture of its country of adoption prefer spending time with other foreigners

Stop the presses, and the fact that a lot of anti-Polish racism comes from white brits probably doesn't help that fact. Britbong made that bed, they could've welcomed the cutie poles, made them feel at home but they prefer bullying them and driving some girls to suicide.

Holy shit. It's very rare outside of super progressive SJW cities to actually see an attractive female with a nigger.

That's disturbing to say the least. Why is there so many white females with nigger men and so few white men with black females? In relative numbers I mean. Male niggers are just as ugly.

they'll replace you virgins

You're dellusional. Smaller American cities also have coalburners. (Pic related rural Minnesota)

It's much rarer and you know it. specifically attractive women dating niggers.

god just imagine how much toxic spunk is being pumped into these tight little skanks weekly.

The only polish girl on my facebook just started dating a paki. Totally fine with this. Let the shitskins mongrelise each other and get bleached by slavs. What cattle. Meanwhile English will breed among themselves if they can escape the rape gangs. It will only refine the white race as the stupid and ugly remove themselves from our genepool, and make our relative superiority even more stark, further reducing the likelihood of racemixing with each passing generation as the horror of mongrelisation becomes too obvious to ignore.

>English will breed among themselves
Kek,
Brits go for slavic women more often than pakis.

Polish women are such notorious nigger fuckers that they've started making their own memes about them

Slavs aren't anglos. They are our cattle for bleaching the shitskins.

3rd thread, keeps 'quoting' news and studies....0 links

>someone got fucked up by Piotr at the pub last night

I see white guys with black girl quite often as well but less than ww/bm, those white guys settle with blacks and other trash because they can no longer find a girl from their own kind.

That's why i support death penalty

So apparently the girls have been bongified.

t. pavel
I have no problems with Poles in general, but many of the Poles that come here are benefit leeches.

Polish are racist as fuck, idiot. Even to Brits.

People say Muslims have their little enclaves and ghettos, well so do Poles. Polish areas filled with Polish stores, bars full of Poles that attack any non-Pole.

Polish men are violent, a lot of them on fucking roids, the women are all fucking hookers.

Britain is one of the most welcoming countries in the world, if hundreds of thousands of Brits turned up in Poland do you think the Poles would have open arms?

>Canadians
>commenting on europe

>People say Muslims have their little enclaves and ghettos, well so do Poles. Polish areas filled with Polish stores, bars full of Poles that attack any non-Pole.

Lel. nice one.

None of this is true, Poles and Brits get on fine for the most part. The only problem with them is their women.

Yes it is true, Poles have whole areas of shops in the UK. Poles wont do shit in normal day to day life but they are drunk and violent on nights out, act like thugs and if you go to a Polish area and hit on a Polish woman the Polish guys will smash you.

I'd like to think that OP is nothing more than a butthurt faggot. One who now wanders the streets of his bong town like some /r9k/ larper, but instead of taking shots, he's taking pictures of schoolgirls with niggers. And after doing this for years now, has come up with this statistic himself.

Kill yourself.

Yep.

why do you keep posting this shit? no links to anything political or newsworthy. just silly pictures coupled with a couple dumb sentences. just stop

>pantheism
Good meme.

No source proving this.

mega.nz/#F!a8sT2BCQ!8StGXgUOPzelOf1zC0NZ7w

>Let me tell you about your country

What's with all the threads about Polish girls being coalburners?