Lmao for the normal cattle this is a good series

lmao for the normal cattle this is a good series

ok spic

Sup Forums also loves this show. So what's your point.

you are being cucked, that's my point, even i watch the series just to cringe and to see rem tits

No I don't.

it's self insert garbage

Not a single person in this realm has ever watched a show because they can "self insert", it is a completely made up trash term. Stop spamming everywhere because you don't like something.

>Won't even be in my top 10 end of the year list.

You don't speak for Sup Forums faggot. It's painfully mediocre.

Guess that people must watch shit like SAO or Overlord for the deep thought provoking plot.

Nope

Sup Forums only starts to hate anime shows when they get popular.

It's better than most for sure and it seems like the people involved somewhat give a shit. I've seen far worse shit get just as or more popular. Again any time it's not some marketed out the ass Aniplex hypebeast for the hundredth time people are praising it seems kind of genuine and hard to argue with.

Yep and now they claim to like Qualidea Code in it's last 3rd because it's demonstrably unpopular at large. Even the people that watch every shitty battle harem and light novel with popular people thing that comes out on sites like Crunchy, MAL, Niconico etc. seem to be having a tough time with that one but suddenly Sup Forums is trying to have serious discussion threads for it.

> MAL
Kill yourself. In fact, go back there.

If you have no valid criticism other than muh self insert then shut the fuck up

Dont know about Sup Forums but I never liked serious self insert battleharems and I think I can safely say the same is true for many anons here so there's that.

Holy shit, someone delete the damn thread. Moooooooddddsss!!!!!

>cattle
oy vey

>if you have no valid criticism other than a valid criticism then shut the fuck up

>watch high rated show on mal that Sup Forums says is shit
>it's fine. Enjoy it
>watch low rated show on mal that Sup Forums says is good
>it's fine. Enjoy it
>watch low rated show on mal that Sup Forums says is shit
>enjoy it
>watch high rated show on mal Sup Forums says is good
>it's boring shit

tl;dr Don't listen to anyone anywhere and just decide for yourself because everyone is different and has different tastes.

To be fair he's right. For a long time Sup Forums was bitching about how erratic Toyota was and how they'd do things differently, that doesn't sound like a self insert character to me.

This garbage is by far the most over rated anime of the year, if not last five years, if not decade, if not of all time.

>the reddit portion of Sup Forums loves this show

So what's your point.

That's Hyouka though.

>MAL
>lmao
>thread got more than one reply
>won't get deleted

Check em.

>mal

Nice memes.
I bet you enjoyed Nishitjou.

I mean I like it. I'd give it an 8/10. However I understand why people feel its overrated. Because it is

I've actually stopped watching seasonal shows until they've finished precisely because I want to avoid all the retards from both sides trying to brainwash me with their opinions.
Then I can watch it without any bias and decide myself.
I just work on my backlog in the meantime.

>show starts airing
>reddit LOVES the fuck out of it, praises it as the greatest anime since eva
>Sup Forums with its vast anime knowledge realizes the show is nothing special and is mostly hype, calls it out as such
>WAHHHH Sup Forums ONLY HATES IT CUZ ITS POPULAR WAHHHH

Every season.

>if someone agrees with me they really are from Sup Forums
>if they don't they are from Reddit.
Pathetic.

>its vast anime knowledge
Holy fuck leave

More like Sup Forums must hate everything Reddit loves.
Also
>vast anime knowledge
Top b8.

You are so fucking boring. Do you not get tired doing this shit every season?

>Self-inserting into Subaru

Why would you ever do that?

>This garbage is by far the most over rated anime of the year
I mean Boku dake go Inai Machi has a 8.69 (higher than that when it was airing). Re:Zero's score will go down after the series is done airing anyways.
>if not of all time
Are you a newfag or are you just exaggerating?

>lmao

Facebook fuck off.