What the fuck happenend?

What the fuck happenend?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyers_for_Bases_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews

They forgot to rape and impregnate the natives.

Jews

>What the fuck happenend?
i don't know OP because you don't specify what the red spots on the map represent :(

Viking blood from our raping in the 900 finally dried out

Yep, USA after WW2

Haha. This you dumb kraut

no, you did it to yourself to fucking pale saxon

take responsibility for yourselves, biggest dicks in history, you deserve your retirement from the global stage

America has to constantly fix all the stupid shit you do, fucking useless, disgusting food, inbred ass island

the world would be so much better if Germany actually had all that

The US happened. His kid screwed us both. At least the sun still doesn't set on what's left of our empire.

Fucking lego-nigger. You stole all of our beautiful women. Now we're stuck with ugly, fat slags.

Lol both America and Britain are Jewish controlled cancer.

it was going downhill in the 20s and 30s long before WWII, we looked weak and everyoen got the scent of blood.

>meme flag
Neck yourself, famalam.

The bongs were always just LARPing as an "empire". The first gust of wind anywhere, and they disappeared. There are only so many illiterate tribes you can bully, and even those managed to shove the bongs out fairly quickly. The LARP was over before the turn of the 20th Century, although YouTube clips were still available for a few decades on.

wales and scottish independence when?

FRANCE FORTE
MAITRES DES OCEANS

You French fucks funded the revolution. Britain's blood is on your hands!

t. shtskin abdallah goatconnesiur

They got tired of wiping everybody on the planet earth's ass for them and went home to watch bad television and eat bad food.

Daily reminder that Britain peacefully gave up 13 million sq miles of land. The only other country to do something on this magnitude was Russia, who gave up 400,000 sq miles of prime European territory.

Despite the fact that we both blessed hundreds of millions with the burden of freedom, we are derided for our actions.

Our countries histories go back together for hundreds of years, with even our royal families marrying. While we have done wrongs to each other in the past (eg, Communism and the Crimean war) we have more in common than any other two countries, and the whole world wants to destroy us both. We should fight together against our common enemies.

UK RUSSIA ALLIANCE BEST ALLIANCE

the original, yours was edited by an american autistic screecher

Jewmerica is your fault, Pierre.

t. "Future scientist" Moroccan youth

You would have thought that after 100 years of global power, the Americans would be more sympathetic to the difficult decisions that the hegemon has to make.

t. white american

Fuck yes, get Kim Jong Un in there and you'll be golden, bongfriend.

(((victory)))

>Literally gave up everything to fite muh nazis.
either
>control the seas but be excluded from Europe
>be part of Europe as a middle power
>you'd think being the ugliest white country they'd have no qualms with that. but that was more up the iberians alley.

>no u

nice comeback, I see Spic Public School is treating your people well

Pic Related is Malibu, CA

>hiding behind meme flag

>Britain's empire doesn't really count because they conquered illiterate tribes
I mean you could say this about pretty much most empires

>no argument
>no dicussion

>harrr ur SNEK FLAG IS A MEME xdddd

I probably speak better German than you anyway, Abdulo Al-Micropene

White liberals don’t have kids. This City has a median house value of $1,100,000 and 67% of White Americans over 25 residing here have a bachelors degree or higher.

Triggered much? You seem to be very embarrassed of your country.

Then you have Conservative White Suburbanites

ok moor

There's nothing better than being American, Austrian and perhaps Dutch

>NORDIC
Still looks the best.

>that greek

what the fuck Hellas

We can take responsibility for that. The existence of the US is as much our fault as yours.

If you Anglos weren't insufferable for so long, we wouldn't have spent so much of our history as opponents.

The globalist early 20 century banking elite who were the driving force behind WWII needed to get rid of Imperial Britain and used Hitler to weaken Britain. The Brits then had to request aid from the USA but the USA said: "we'll help you, but only if you give up everything of significance you have" (tech like for instance microwave technology, overseas bases etc) and the Brits had no choice but to accept. Goodbye empire, and now the USA had nigh total freedom to police the world to establish the New World Order.

Winston Cuntshill

>used Hitler to weaken Britain

Source?

>overseas bases
citation needed

siding with the germans instead of the communists was a terrible decision, sure.

I'm a russian/jew and I despise the soviet union and wish you faggots would have destroyed it.

siding against communism was an obvious no brainer, you let it win instead.

now all the shit skins are commie and trying to overthrow capitalist pigs "white people"

American industrialists and bankers played both sides of the war. IG Farben for instance. In essence, they funded Hitler's war machine for a number of goals. There's plenty of info to find on it.

pakkies got very angry so we left india and eventually we just gave everybody their shit back for some reason

difficult** not terrible

the masterrace indeed, have fun circlejerking lads

excluding the burger.
I'd say Irish, Nordic, Italian, Spanish, Anglo, Russian, Greek.
and no I'm not even 1% irish.

chruchill ended the empire and handed it over to the us to ensure communist rule

>masterrace
Glad you finally recognized your irrelevancy, spic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyers_for_Bases_Agreement

This was just one of the deals that basically turned UK into USA's bitch.

got fat and complacent then lost everything do to laziness.

I do admire Iberian accomplishments. but admit it. You guys fucked up bad on latin America.

Be silent when your elders are speaking young hamburger.

You're alright, just sort yourself out.

British Empire gave up not being able could no longer compete with the the great US Empire wonder how British feels seeing how Canada is protected and secretly controlled by the US empire

Empires rise, empires flourish, empires degenerate, empires linger and finally, empires fall. It has happend countless times before, and will happen as long as humans exist.

US is next on the chopping block, and China is the next to rise.

Did i just get called fat by a yank ?

>secretly
It's not so secret.

>fifty mothballed Caldwell, Wickes, and Clemson class US Navy destroyers were transferred to the Royal Navy from the United States Navy in exchange for land rights on British possessions

uhh....I stand corrected

Á NOUS LA VICTOIRE! VIVE LA PATRIE!

i like america infact
country music is based

Pffffffffffttttttttttttttt

This is what happens when your power is transferred to the banking sector, which (((they))) control. The first global empire was a Jewish one. How does that make you feel Sup Forums?

tu fais pitié

we learned it from the same place we came from.

*sinks ur boat*

How? They straightened the natives out and brought Jesus and a real language to an entire hemisphere.

Yeah but bigger and better

Think about it.

Niggers might have invented the wheel by now

You aren't nearly a death blow to the EU. That would be if France or Germany cut funding. I'm on your side with that though, the EU overstepped it's mandate when it became a political union.

Yes, like taking over places why else do you think we have bases around the world. How many foreign bases are inside the US? Zero. Don't be mad we are just picking up where you left off.

A political union that one asked for or wanted and Junker i a drunken twat

True but your hearts aren't really in it the isolationists still hold sway

Et pourquoi?

UK had no chance against the Soviets, that's why they didn't do anything

>What the fuck happenend?
enlightenment: secularism

restore absolute monarchy rule by divine right and we'll go right back to where we were pre-masonic revolutions.

It was their intent to slide it in from the beginning. That's why they forced it through when the vote for the constitution didn't get through France and I think the Netherlands.The euro was also a shit deal for the poorer countries.

feminism

The euro is a crime against humanity the Greeks are suffering and dying because of it and all to give the Germans an artificially low currency to help their exports

>absolute monarchy

HRE system was best, ala Karl V

Jews.

Why do you all of sudden care about Greeks you bitch? The crisis with the Greeks was one of the major reasons you brexited. Also we gave the billions to help them recover.

what does the enlightenment have to do with it? Extending the values to fields they ought not be extended to is the problem. And the equality meme. But freedom and all that is fine.

Greek holidays used to be awesome and cost peanuts but the fucking euro spoiled it and a loan isn't "giving"

Throwing money at it won't solve it, it's like giving welfare, you're just subsidising bad decision-making. They need to ditch the euro and build back up, because they cant make it on a service industry.

Same, perhaps could be said for either Northern or Southern Italy. I forget which side is struggling industrially.

Probably southern because its closer to Africa.

Don't worry. After the UK realizes they can no longer exist independently after leaving the EU, they'll join the United States and then they can pretend to be relevant again.

You are not white

t.Jamal Le Gonzualberg

southern. population density and % northern euro genetics tells the tale.

the iberian empires were lost way earlier

next time try
Jamal Le Sanchezsky

They would never consent to the second amendment.

We'll shoot them until they like it then ;^)

I like how the two dominant European empires are now literally the two shittest countries in Europe.
You faggots got too complacent, and it's time for you to die