Why can't libtards understand that making all cars/trucks "electric" is impossible...

Why can't libtards understand that making all cars/trucks "electric" is impossible. Evil oil and auto manufacturers aren't to blame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oP1oX1W8P2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need the infrastructure. I don't want to create a false economy like we did with ethanol to get it done, though.

Electric mass transit would be the best thing to start off with, unfortunately niggers ruin it.

Because they've grown up without hearing "no" Plus the fact that most are extremely short-sighted on everything

Well oilcis gonna run out either way so it's gonna conversion to electric or no transport at all.

>unfortunately niggers ruin it
The saddest words of tongue or pen

F

hydrogen fuel cells buddy

Wrong nigger. The first cars ever made ran on electricity. Then they ran on alcohol. Then they ran on gasoline. Learn your history prick

its possible
nuclear energy and wireless transmission
it has its own problems, but if we are all dying soon because of CO2, we could be 80-90% electric in less than 2 decades. the co2 cycle would eventually fix high atmospheric concentrations. I guess we then slip into a man made ice age and there would be a tax that would fix that as well.

Many, many parts of cars are made from Oil besides Gasoline. Or the engine oils. Everything plastic or rubber has oil in it.

Even if the cars went 100% electric, unless they can make plastic our of corn, oil is never going away.

Also, if you want electric cars, where's the nuclear powered infrastructure you'd need to power all them little go-kart?

Yes because that isn't unstable and is showing a lot more promise than electric cars.

>making all cars/trucks "electric" is impossible
Citation needed

youtu.be/oP1oX1W8P2w

They think solar panels and wind turbines aren't a net loss to the economy.
Idealism is a helluva drug, whaddaya gonna do.

electric mass transit is literally 1930s technology.
It's wasn't niggers that killed it though.

Yes but the oil in the engines and stuff is WAY less than the gasoline used

>nuclear energy and wireless transmission
I seriously hope you don't think you can just
transmit energy over thin air..
The only way that could ever possibly work is if you would build chargers under the road or something, but that would be incredibly expensive. Might as well just build giant railguns between cities.

today it is possible, but it is expensive
people will pay more to get same transportation service LOL

i smell a jew

How many amps does a car require?

>Bought the H-Cell meme.

Fucking kek.

The world's information is transported directly to your handheld device in an instant and it's just energy. Tesla discovered wireless energy, we just don't use it. What do you think the great pyramids were? Ancient power stations for wireless energy brah.

Most food is grown with oil.
All fertilisers and all pesticides used industrially are made from oil.

Kill yourself

Well problem solved.
We must have more pyramids, immediately

Instead of gas stations we could have battery stations where you swap your low battery for a fully charged one

>Wants to save the environment by getting rid of fossil fuel burning engine.
>Sticks a massive toxic battery in the car instead.
Liberal logic.

It's also impractical when considering the diminishing charge electric batteries hold, and all electric cars WILL get to the point to where they hold no charge at all and the cost of the replacement battery is greater than the value of the car.

And that will in turn raise the price of used cars since only the ones with a long way to go before the battery goes bad will have any value will be worth anything, which will hurt the poor.

Well, I looked into it and highway speeds require 500 amps. In other words, the battery power to run 50 washing machines or 1000 42" LED televisions at the same time.

Solar panels are carbon negative and energy negative.

They don't even offset the carbon and energy that was used to mine the resources, make the panels AND the frames and cables to attach the panels to anything.

The entire industry is a complete scam.

Not only that but they don't even pay for their costs of purchase and installation before deteriorating, same with wind turbines.

Every time I see one of either it pisses me off, just pure virtue signalling

Standard Oil, right? God that's a long time ago.

Really watts is a better example since we measure car power that way already, you'll need probably 55-65kW in a normal sized car that seats 4 to do highway speeds, but it would still be hilariously slow.