THE FINAL REDPILL - Americans are the true enemies of Western civilization

I will start by saying that there is not, nor has ever been, any right wing or conservatism in USA.

To be conservative means to deny all modernist ideas, including the ones from the Enlightenment.

But, in 1776, USA was founded upon those very same ideas: its birth can be considered the single most destructive event in the history of mankind.

USA is in fact the liberal country by excellence. It cannot cease to be liberal, because liberalism it is at the very core of American spirit and history as a nation. To be conservative means to reject the core principles in which USA was founded, like republicanism - as a true conservative is necessarily a monarchist -, equality, democracy and freedom of religion.

Not only that, but the American Revolution is the very first of the modernist/liberal revolutions. USA is, historically speaking, the first liberal nation. That should not be underestimated. It means that USA is historically the country that created liberalism. The following liberal revolutions, like the French Revolution and the Russian Revolution, could not have happened without the American Revolution. It is in USA that liberalism is first implemented, and from there it was spread like a cancer to the entire world, where it decisively put an end to monarchy and thus shaped the dystopia we all live in today.

Therefore, everyone that is seriously anti-liberalism must necessarily hate and fight against USA power, and desire, above all else, the destruction of the American nation. All conservatives of the world must unite to fight against USA and for its destruction. There really is no other option. Liberalism will never be defeated while USA remains. It must be destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> It means that USA is historically the country that created liberalism.
I'm retarded and even I know that's retarded

>euroshits spent decades voting leftist policies and politicians
>all for that sweet nanny state welfare
>except degeneracy like homosexuals and trannies decades before its force on the US
>Berate the US is a backward right wing country since the turn of the century
>hurr the US created and forced progressiveness on us!"

Americans ARE western civilization, faggot.

>Greece never exist existed
>I can't fit enough dicks in my butt
-t OP

You got 6 to reply so far, well done.

We had the welfare state in some cases more than 100 years. This progressive shit spawned in your country manufacture by the kikes.

America's military power shall bend the will of every kike owned politician and will ultimately destroy the jewish race entirely.

wew women started voting in wyoming

refute this

ummm, Europe only ever accepted those things under YOUR hegemony faggot. If you had let Germany win either wars, or even let Russia have Europe during the Cold War, NO EUROPEAN COUNTRY WOULD HAVE FAGGOT MARRIAGE

I agree Engelbert. Europe and USA will always be true enemies

Hapsburg up there doesn't mean "progressive" per se when he says liberal, although I'm sure be thinks the latter leads inevitably to the former. When Euros say Liberal, they tend to mean Libertarian representative government.

stop bumping this trash. this post will end up 250 comments and still 1 post by this ID. saged

you're right. but it's too late. liberalism has infected the western mentality to the point of terminal decline

what took you so long to reach that conclusion?

no wonder it's going to shit

We didn't tell them to except muslims. In fact the UN is telling the US to do shit.

How is Europe doing?

you go back too far. Americans just put principles that Europeans created into action. absolute monarchy was bound to fail in the long run.

however the I agree with you that since 1913 the US has been an enemy of Western Civilization. that's when the Federal Reserve was created and the JewSA was born. the Jew is the enemy and his lies need to be constantly exposed

and liberalism was born of the Enlightenment, not the American Revolution

>The earliest concrete plan for a new world organization began under the aegis of the US State Department in 1939
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
Hmmm...

The fuck dude

Cocaine cocaine