Bibi calling leftists pickles

Netanyahu made a speech today calling leftists sour faced pickles. He truly is /bestleader/ btfoing commie pickle ricks with 4d memeing. Pic related is him with a can of pickles from his twitter.

You can't out meme the jew goys

shu shu, back to the ovens with you

based jew man

Is this real?

Would be based if you actually lived and evolved as a people in your country and it was under attack

todays threads especially have been spirti breaking

BASED JEW WITH A MAGA KIPPA

hahahahahhhahahaahahhahahahaha thats soooo funny they are like pickles guess i love israel now

That's what we are doing now user, we are nationalists unlike globalist diaspora cowards.
Yes check twitter.com/netanyahu/

No jew, its too late for that

NUKE ISRAEL

Hahaha yea he hates commies and leftists lol xD despite the fact he and his stooges advocate for open boarder for the test if the world except their own!! Cant forget the way (((they))) infiltrate society through cultrual marxism and progression lmao but who cares?What a great guy! What a great people!

You are an invader who is no different from the muslims pouring into our countries. You need to have a nation to have nationalism. Free Palestine.

>pickles
>Dill pickles
>dill
>Dill
Yup, we should start calling lefty fags pickles noe, because they really are a bunch of fucking dildos.

Based af

fuck off mudslime faggot

>t. ahmed

Those are some big pickles

Tell me shlomo, what is the ashkenazi percentage of population in Israel?

You have to go back muhammad

Do you really think you can just pretend to be a white man?
I run every sentence I read on the internet through a Caucasian detector.
>mfw 0 results for that expression

Pic related is from his son's facebook page. Doesn't get better than that

>tfw when your leader was a commander in the special forces
Must suck to live as a cuck with your feminist president sucking off tyrone and ahmed