So I just got out of surgery and I shit you not in the waiting room there was Orthodox Jews in the waiting room...

So I just got out of surgery and I shit you not in the waiting room there was Orthodox Jews in the waiting room. The jewish woman was holding hebrew scripture and facing the corner crying like a baby with the long nose kike outside pacing back and forth.

Their baby was literally dying. I kek'd so hard and I dunno if they suspected me. But lets hope their kike kid died amirite?

So did the surgeons succeed with enlarging your micropenis?

Nah but I will tell you my cancer has been removed and I will survive.

Taking the bait: you are a piece of shit.

I hate em as much as the next poltard, but srsly have some compassion, it's what separates us from them.

t. Shmuel Shekelwitz

Shut the fuck up you half-dick semite.

Kike

Hey Rabbi watchu doing..

We tried that before. There is no more compassion for the tribe that wants our people dead.

>lets hope their kike kid died amirite
Yes

Educated response. And I really enjoyed your thread. Adding so much to this board

> (You)
>Educated response. And I really enjoyed your thread. Adding so much to this board

Thx

Indeed, we need more hatred and distraction on Sup Forums.

Don't ask scary questions unless you want scary answers
>Arise, O Lord, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine (((enemies))): and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded
>The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let (((them))) be taken in the devices that (((they))) have imagined
> let (((them))) fall by (((their))) own counsels; cast (((them))) out in the multitude of (((their))) transgressions
>Let destruction come upon (((him))) at unawares; and let his net that (((he))) hath hid catch (((himself))): into that very destruction let (((him))) fall
>(((He))) made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which (((he))) made
>(((His))) mischief shall return upon (((his))) own head, and (((his))) violent dealing shall come down upon (((his))) own pate
We have to turn the tables on them. The jews are cattle and their lives have no value. Let god laugh at them in derision from on high.

>Be almighty God
>Let Jews run the world

Sounds about right

It's our weakness that has led to the current state, don't blame god, change your perception of what god is

Jews/Mystics/High Priests have been ruling for 5,000 years... Are whites really that weak?

good bait

We will find out

That's kinda cruel if true

Probably genetic disorder
Don't fuck your cousin, kids

Can someone convert "burn the coal, pay the toll" to cover incest?

Wow thats some powerful bait.

It was so good the jew was just waiting.

Is it the result of incest or God's will? We know God hates Jews after all...