Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #5

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #5

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2150842
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897
i.imgur.com/CEMLTN1.jpg
imgur.com/pYSYQCx
imgur.com/a/W7aW8
imgur.com/a/LTrW2
my.mixtape.moe/nopeco.jpg
imgur.com/a/vGN78
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/YmTBG
imgur.com/a/aMsS5
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/OueMsGZ
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
a.pomf.cat/hnrquy.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
imgur.com/a/0juTt
imgur.com/a/nnywC
i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg
i.imgur.com/Ilpo07b.jpg
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
imgur.com/a/cxt2V
imgur.com/a/IJkgI
imgur.com/a/z9wQC
imgur.com/a/DlImi
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
imgur.com/a/xyxqP
imgur.com/a/XLC5g
i.4cdn.org/a/1472212161031.jpg
imgur.com/a/LEgUv
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
imgur.com/pcM1Toz
imgur.com/rvn1tRa
u.pomf.is/jbilis.jpg
u.pomf.is/cpmwfe.jpg
u.pomf.is/hhztej.jpg
u.pomf.is/czsrnf.jpg
u.pomf.is/wpcmyy.jpg
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
imgur.com/BtvbLPX
imgur.com/a/0Waa6
imgur.com/a/seELr
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/KEQwd
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/9an0l
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
imgur.com/a/Lsl1y
a.pomf.cat/cyfktq.png)
i.imgur.com/phfxhmY.png
imgur.com/a/xrVdZ?
i.imgur.com/Asedjpx.png
imgur.com/a/pr5h6
i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg
imgur.com/a/YeTn3
imgur.com/a/loFto
imgur.com/a/Vy3KX
imgur.com/a/d7DDx
segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Kiryu_Zero.jpg
imgur.com/a/3MDsg
imgur.com/a/QestR
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/1Vbpior
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
my.mixtape.moe/wxisoz.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly doing her hair in the morning, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Since my birthday is in a few days, I would like to request Mai Natsume holding a cake while naked except for an apron and her hair ribbon. E.g. something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2150842

Other birthday-related ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Rin looking melancholy.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba as a Union Cavalry Officer with a saber in one hand and a revolver in the other.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my Kobori.

Anything is fine, really.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage or using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream. Anything else is fine, too.

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, an ojou, or smuglewd.
You can have a listen to her theme here, in case it inspires you: my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her wearing one of these outfits
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897

Or perhaps her watching a movie with me (average user), either sitting on my lap or next to me, resting her head against my shoulder.

Of course, anything else would be just as wonderful.
Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Hello WWD!

I would like to request Arche Klein with an outfit and hairstyle similar or inspired by i400's outfit: i.imgur.com/CEMLTN1.jpg

Anything else cute of Arche would be highly appreciated as well!

I hope you have a good weekend!

Requesting Hitagi in office lady attire. Open to artist ideas as usual.

You okay bud? Not the end of the world
if you don't get a delivery.

Requesting my waifu with either a ponytail, with a nice poofy red ribbon, in her regular oufit or styled like Nozomi Toujou's in a twintail in her pink dress.

Her doing the yandere-trance with one of her eyes glowing red
imgur.com/pYSYQCx

Dressed in one of those long, old school Japanese uniform
imgur.com/a/W7aW8

Or cosplaying both in dress and hairstyle in likeness of Usada Hikaru
imgur.com/a/LTrW2

Requesting Haruhi being somewhat drunk and saying embarrasing things, using Tenkawa's uniform my.mixtape.moe/nopeco.jpg or with any other waifu's hairstyle. Although anything not too lewd would be welcome as well.

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my amazing wife Hane is always appreciated, I have some ideas of what you may draw!

Hane as Office Lady - if possible, with glasses and pinstripes. If you wanna go full crazy, skirt, crossed legs, one hand fixing the glasses in position.

Super crazy Bonus request for those who enjoy drawing mechanical things: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil.

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. For something summerly, participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine, for instance. Or visiting the hotsprings and preferably keeping her hair in a folded ponytail on the occasion, like i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)

• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy whatever remains of your sunday

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing high heels trying to reach my SI's height
- her having fun at the beach; like going into the water, walking alongside the shore checking it out, relaxing while reading a book
- as a hula girl
- floating on/with an inner tube in the pool
- embracing or snuggling user/SI with a warm hug or kiss or something lewder, maybe on a bed or couch.

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, eating some kind of dessert with strawberries. imgur.com/a/YmTBG
Alternatively, it'd be funny to see him (in his count uniform) trying to adjust his gloves out of habit, only to realize he doesn't wear them anymore. imgur.com/a/aMsS5
Him being yandere would be an interesting idea too.

You don't have to stick with these ideas, any drawing of him smiling would be great. Hope you have a fun weekend!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with

>2nd hair style to the right unbraided

>in a Maid outfit with a nice and tight corset

>napping

or a combination of any of the above

have a wonderfully productive weekend drawfriends~

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! I'd like to see her drawn older, around "young mom" age if that makes sense (late 20s maybe?), dressed casually with her hair in a long braid; though anything is greatly appreciated of course. Thank you!

Requesting kurome laying topless on a towel at the beach asking user to rub sunlotion on her.

Or wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

Requesting Kagura wearing her casual summer outfit, please! Her revealing her tanlines underneath her clothes in some way would be a plus.

Outfit reference: imgur.com/OueMsGZ

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Cheering up a sad me or saying "I really hate you, you know"

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Kaito going butterfly hunting in his outfit with the suspenders.

Or requesting him with a dessert similar to this picture:
a.pomf.cat/hnrquy.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her wearing a sari (traditional indian clothes).
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/0juTt

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters wearing a cute, cat theme bikini please! While eating some ice cream and sweating while lounging near a pool would be swell!

Alternatively, requesting Mimi sensually licking a photo of Mimibro-tan, please! Or kissing a Mimibro-tan dakimakura!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:imgur.com/a/nnywC

Requesting Inori trying to eat a hot piece of toast for breakfast.

Wearing a goldfish themed version of this mini kimono (red/orange color, goldfishes or flowers instead of ghosts) i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg

Or wearing Vira's bikini (Granblue Fantasy) i.imgur.com/Ilpo07b.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- in an apron welcoming me home
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

I'd like to request my waifu and SI in an RPG-setting, it can be WoW or either, it's just that that's the one I'm most familiar with.

Basically, me as Warlock damage, her as Priest healer, berating me for pulling too much and now she'll have to heal my baka ass. The robes don't straight have to be from any RPG, just give me dark robes, and her some light ones, or something, and that'll do.
imgur.com/a/cxt2V

Or alternatively, I'd like to request Kiririn dressed in the same outfit that Rina wears here: imgur.com/a/IJkgI
Or, something with her waking up with bedhead, all comfy.

Have a nice weekend!

?

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her riding in a hot-air balloon, wearing a ballgown, or her making the JoJo pose of your choice.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing nyangerie! The normal design is fine, but as an idea maybe the bottom elastic of the bra could be ignored so it hangs loose. Either way is fine!

Alternately, it would be fun to see Hinagiku studying/practicing magic with Tharja. Her own clothes or even wearing appropriate FE-style clothes would be cool. Other ideas could include a simple outfit swap, the two of them in alternate FE:A classes, or both of them watching their anons/SIs from behind stuff.
Hina in her pajamas with BB playing games or sleeping beside each other would be nice, too.

Since God Eater Rage Burst is coming out in a few days, I'd like to request my waifu wearing Alisa's clothes from the game (either Resurrection or RB design). Whether or not she has her God Arc is optional, and any sort of pose or situation is fine (action would be preferred, though).
ref: imgur.com/a/z9wQC

As another idea, my waifu wearing your favourite beachwear from the Dead or Alive series. I'm not familiar with the names of specific outfits, so whatever you would enjoy drawing the most is good with me.

Lastly for the weekend, there are a couple of SI ideas I have in mind:
- The two of us wrapped in a big blanket on a couch, cuddling and watching a movie
- One of us sitting/lying between the other's legs while I/she is playing a game or reading
- Something similar to any of these pics: imgur.com/a/DlImi
SI reference: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting my Yuuna sitting on my lap and looking back at me with a happy expression. Maybe her asking for a kiss or anything loveydovey would be great. Pose refs: imgur.com/a/xyxqP
But anything cute and happy of her would make me really happy.

Kindly requesting Colette hugging a pikachu plushie.

Requesting my mellifluous Momo wearing a summer dress with a fancy sun hat.
References: imgur.com/a/XLC5g
In addition, I'd like to joint request Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Please and thank you.
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1472212161031.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

May I request a drawing of Sakuya from Utawarerumono? I don't have any specific idea in mind (as long as she looks happy), so I'll leave it up to the artist. Thanks!

Requesting Hibiki sitting in front of a box fan trying to cool off.

>Or wearing Vira's bikini
Exquisite taste, I was planning to request that next weekend.

Requesting Watashi wearing some casual clothes, or a nice dress with heels and elbow-length gloves. Something with her cooking or eating food or sweets as well. Anything else cute or sexy is appreciated too, of course.

Or, in a joint request with Birdy, them both stargazing, or exploring an unknown planet, anything space related would be cool to see.
imgur.com/pcM1Toz
imgur.com/rvn1tRa

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing any one of C.C's outfits:

u.pomf.is/jbilis.jpg
u.pomf.is/cpmwfe.jpg
u.pomf.is/hhztej.jpg

Or her wearing the Carabinieri uniform:
u.pomf.is/czsrnf.jpg
u.pomf.is/wpcmyy.jpg

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Those heels sure got my attention. Good stuff.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with a speech bubble saying "Hiroyuki pls go."

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting something involving formalwear, either the white outfit in my ref or any other classy formal clothing. Something along the lines of a date scenario, maybe.

Alternately, requesting Crona hugging this plushie - imgur.com/BtvbLPX

Anything cute/cool would also be appreciated. Thanks, enjoy your week.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin riding sport bike wearing fitting outfit imgur.com/a/0Waa6 anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well!

Requesting my lovely waifu, Fujimura Taiga, please.

Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting Yukari getting princess carried by a knight in armor
or Yukari princess carrying a knight in armor.
imgur.com/a/KEQwd

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Lewd request: Naked apron
-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

--hitting a heavy bag with a side kick or a hook kick while in her chinese outfit
-playing beach volleyball
-in a naked apron

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Yun drinking tea with another waifu!

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

-wearing a chinadress
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-doing one of these jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l

-wearing a tshirt with one of these bands on it
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

Please and thank you.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
I'd like to see a POV pocky game. Or with SI if you'd prefer. imgur.com/a/Lsl1y

Posting for Valeriefag

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Since everyone went back to school, I want to see her dressed as a school girl trainer (a.pomf.cat/cyfktq.png)

-If someone is up to, some nyangerie in red.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Ashs outfit posed like any of the references below with her hair up in a ponytail.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/phfxhmY.png
>Pose References: imgur.com/a/xrVdZ?

Or, wearing the Team Flare uniform, posed with with one hand on her hip and the other lifting the glasses up from her eyes with a grin. Suit or skirt version perferred.
>Team Flare Reference: i.imgur.com/Asedjpx.png

Or, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

Anchor post for again, don't mind me.

Requesting Tsukimi in Renaissance era attire sewing a dress or Tsukimi playing Dungeons and Dragons.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'm okay with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few little suggestions;
>Us both watching TV lying on the sofa, her using me as a big pillow
>Being very possessive over a flag with my face on it ya know, VN jokes.
>Trying to build a computer and having as much or as little success as you think she would

I got a 're-request' doodle last thread - please pick someone who doesn't have something already unless you really want to draw her.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as James from Pokemon interacting with either Alola form Meowth, Shiny Growlithe or Victeerbell Though not getting the usual treatment that James does if they're drawn together.
Reference: imgur.com/a/YeTn3

Alternative Ideas:
- Dressed as Shoutaro Kaneda from Akira. With his bike or lazer gun preferably but just the costume is fine. Something drawn in an older style 80s/90s would be cool as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/loFto

Wearing some fashion and/or with an alternate hairstyle.
Reference/inspiration: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my lovely waifu Maki, dressed as Kazuma Kiryu from Ryu Ga Gotoku, specifically RGG0! Alternatively, wearing a cute scarf would be great too, since it's almost fall and it's getting colder.

segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Kiryu_Zero.jpg

Anything of her being cute or smug though would definitely be appreciated. Thank you!

Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone doing alright this week.
Requesting my beloved Ivis. I'm fine with anything cute or cutelewd, but if you would like a suggestion my beloved recently got herself a new swimsuit. So having hear wear her new bikini while at the beach would be lovely, possibly still wearing her usual bow. Another suggestion would be to have her wearing a babydoll nightgown while embarrassed would be amazing.

Ivis' new swimsuit reference:
imgur.com/a/3MDsg
Babydoll nightgown reference:
imgur.com/a/QestR

Thank you to whoever does this request, it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing an oversized dress shirt, but anything else is fine too.Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing an oversized dress shirt, but anything else is fine too.

Sorry for the (you) but your waifu has a really cute ribbon

Anything cute or whatever you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

For suggestions please check imgur.com/a/VR1vV imgur.com/a/1Vbpior imgur.com/a/nIsXk

Not him, but it's a fun game, too. I just got bored and quit because I didn't understand one of the upgrade mechanics and kept losing. Also because fucking garapon wouldn't give me the bots I wanted. Also also, an unsavoury picture of my waifu being used on flags.

Requesting a messy brown haired user on one knee proposing to my lovely waifu Hanako. You can draw so that the user is facing away from the viewer, so that you don't have to draw his face. Glasses for her are optional but not required.

Of course, anything lovely is fine! Nothing lewd or suggestive, though. Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort making anons here happy!

Until you made me reopen that ref, I'd forgotten how much I love the artstyle they've used as refs.
I'll draw her one day, when I'm not as bad.

Requesting Fuuka wearing casual clothes or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Kneesocks sipping tea.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Nozomi. Anything would be lovely, but here are a few suggestions:

- Sipping on a glass of milk/cup of tea/etc.
- Studying determinedly at a desk
- Sitting on top of a cloud while smiling

Hello Sunday my old friend:

Requesting Molly from the third pokemon movie (any age/form) dressed in the outfit of *your* favorite lass trainer from any generation of the games. Bonus points for cute, but feel free to go wild with it.

Thanks in advance as always.

Have a nice sunday my man

Requesting Rika, anything cute or happy or serious/melancholy/stoic would be nice.
Maybe drinking black tea or wine or sharing a milkshake with POV.
Or playing chess with the POV.
Some interesting settings for her: under the full moon, in an overgrown rural area, under the rain, at a Japanese shrine.

WTF is wrong with you?

Kill yourself, dude

Report and ignore.

Oh boy here we go.

WOW
This looks amazing! Thank you so much for drawing my husbando, everything looks so nice and clean and well-done.

>tfw he drew me, I am that guy

PLOT TWIST

Really nice.

Instead of ignoring and reporting, you go and give him his fucking needing (you)s? Really?

Hi. Requesting Asuka in a Magic Knight Rayearth type armor shown here my.mixtape.moe/wxisoz.jpg

Thanks and have a good day.

maybe you should relax and have some fun, it's only a drawing

Not sure if you're still here, but here you go.
Hope you like it.

>I drew user as a chubby bald guy once before and no one lost their shit. People were happy with it.
Should I feel special?

Requesting my dear Anna as a cute (or lewd) teacher or tiredly sleeping on math papers from studying too hard.

It's too late for me to be drawing.

(you)

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Lovely work! Well done, vegetable-san.

probably urabefag

Fuckin' nice.

>blushing hands

cute

The hand blush looks like speed/motion lines, but that doesn't really look bad either. Great delivery, I hope you draw my waifu sometimes.

I hope the staff of this website removes your ability to post for all eternity

i just treat them all as the same pile of trash
I guess it matters if you're a drawfag and you care about who you draw for, but as a requester, if someone's a piece of trash, they get thrown in the pile, undeserving of labels
at least when it's effortless, unlabelable posts like that, anyways

I KE MEN