Prototypes of Trump's Great Wall are out!

Roll

4 and 5 are sexy

rollin' for big wall 4

A nice looking wall is not enough when the southern border is not aesthetic af like the northern one.

Excuse me I was told the wall was not happening.

What is this?

it's 8 sections of a prototype wall, that took over a year to build. Yeah the wall is definitely going to happen at this rate. Especially considering they still haven't picked a prototype, figured the costs and logistics, and introduced/passed a budget in congress. Yeah, totally gonna happen.

2 is THICC

GET IT

KEK has spoken and chosen the wall model for us.
GG faggit.

Here is the wall.

The prototypes only begun a few months ago due to unions protesting who failed to acquire contracts, most likely Hispanic construction companies. So yes the wall is happening and i like #5.

do it right and do a wall with lasers.

Roll for four

4 and 5 I like as well.

I wish Trump would pick a wall just Like Israel has and make a point to talk about it in tweets and speeches that we want to hire the Israeli company because they have a lot of experience with modern boarder walls and it cut their illegal immigration down by 98%

Like, just talk about Israel's wall a lot. Liberals already hate us, but make liberals also hate Israel and Jews will suddenly start backing us.

i want the one thats shoots brown people

I think we should use them all in 8 layers. If Mexicans can get in, then automatically they should be put them on the Olympic team.

Amateurs!
That is not how you build a Todesstreifen!

No Trump, No wall, No KKK, No racist USA !!

What the fuck

Damn you are stupid. He DOES talk about Israel all the fucking time and Bibi and Israel praise Trump. Trump is way more popular in Israel than Obama was. Liberals ALREADY support Palenstine. You're such a fucking newfag it makes me sick.

Clean your fucking house! I got dysentry just from looking at that filthy keyboard.

Beautiful Big Fat Wall

Onions look undercooked.

r.olling for wallfu

7 is my favorite

this desu

Holy fuck

who is that girl?

I prefer 4, now let's see what i get.

I like 4,8,5

With 4 being my favorite

rollin for kek

Thick wall with razor top.

no wall

1 looks good

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

#4 will win, it looks a lot like Israel wall and that wall proved to be successful in very volatile part of the World.

What’s your problem?

That works.

Portu-roll.

I WANT TO PLAY DOMINO

Four is obviously taking the lead, T.B.H., lads.

that are their names again?
1: normie
2: THICC
3: ???
4: razortop
5: reverse-tease
6: the tease
7: ???
8: ???

Do any of them have curved tops to combat grappling hooks?

Trump needs to travel to Cali to inspect these walls and rustle some feathers.

Rolling

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

So does the steak.

in 4 razor top.

They'll just dig a tunnel and go under.

>symbols aren't important

4 is pretty nice, easy to manufacter and even has barbed wire.

5 is pretty good if they lock the section together with that round hole at the top

7 is good for border patrol to see suspicious activity on the other side of the wall

5,7 and it looks like 1 have a round tube on the top to prevent grappling hook from latching.
All walls are required to have 6 feet of barrier underneath.

6&7 = fence, not wall.

4 get because looks like a proper prison wall.

None of those designs have been approved
they are just bait for the MSM
The final design is 10 ft higher and has specially engineered holes that when a North-South wind
passes it makes a Toilet Flush Sound.
I now it from a secure source

they don't look deadly enough

6. Free movement of small mammals and reptiles

1,2,4,5are the only acceptable choices

This roll is for the Northern Wall.

>5,7 and it looks like 1 have a round tube on the top to prevent grappling hook from latching.
Maybe I want to change to 5 instead.

Digging tunnels will be months of work and thus cost a lot of money.

Drug lords will be able to afford it and maybe some wealthy migrants.
But the bulk of the poor migrants will never cross through a tunnel.

If it stops 99.9% it's good enough.

>change to 5 instead
>5

What's 9 mean?

supposedly the white house was saying that solar panels might be on the walls to serve a dual purpose.

which makes me think maybe Barron saw my wall design on Sup Forums and told his daddy about it

the wind turbines are in the background, not part of the wall, though they could be and the blades could chop beaners up. but either way the high voltage lines also zap beaners trying to climb over

multiple uses for the same project, that's american ingenuity.

Rate my south wall niggers.