Why does Sup Forums Deny White Privilege?

Being a non-white in a white area is like being a freak. We are not treated with the same level of respect. I notice my white friend gets smiles from strangers and stuff. Me, i get no smiles, i get treated like dirt. I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin and people patronize me like im retarded while my friend gets respect. This in my opinion is white privilege.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=As_8Bb0bVNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nigger
>kissless virgin
>kek flag
BASED

Get the fuck out then. Go live with your own kind.

>Im a 25 year old kisses virgin
>Fucking white people
Kek

I have this flag because I like Trump because Clinton was pro-Academia

WHERE? Go back to India? It's super poor i like living a life with hot showers, shrimp and steak

BASED

white privilege is white competence. its not unearned.

I work hard and get nothing in return!

Yeah go back to India, you obviously don't belong here

Do you think being the only white in a non-white area is any different?

Maybe it's because you look dirty, smell and probably come off as an awkward freak.

Thus I can assume from your self-asserted status as a 25-year old virgin.

>Muh Virginity is protec
>Nuh Wun Respeks muh katana
>Fukkin White Peeple r de reeson i getz no puss

Go back to hating your life and being jealous of your far more charismatic friend who happens to be white. Fucking Dindu.

Just look at all this white privilege.

I'm short, im weak, and i have autism. I'm the type of guy that would get beat, punched, kicked, and robbed in India since in non-wealthy gated communities gangs target weak people

Yeah, since when whites go to non-white areas they are looked upon with prestigue and status.

I am smooth though.

>people don't give you your own way
>WAHHH!!! white privilege!

Keep sniveling for "social justice". That ought to help.

>WAHHH WAHHH i have to pay welfare to non-whites WAHHHH WAHHH they have lower college standards WAHHHHHH we are letting in too many immigrants
Conservatives in a nutshell.

This is why white privilege isn't real, I'm white and on several occasions I have noticed security following me around walmart, fucking racists, I bet they wouldn't be suspicious of me if I wasn't white. When I was in college I lived in an apartment is a predominantly black area, any time I would try to talk to someone they looked at me as if I was an undercover cop trying to get information, fucking racists. You see how stupid that shit sounds, its just as stupid when any race says it.

what's wrong with privilege? you're taking it for granted that you're entitled to live in places built by white people and be given the same treatment despite being an outsider. this would not happen in most of the world so why would you expect it here? pure entitlement.

LOL!

Keep telling yourself that mate.

>individualism
youre not an atomized individual. you are your ancestors, your culture, your people and they are you. peoples perception of those things will have a huge impact on how they percieve you and there is nothing wrong with that. when you see a white person, your perception of them will reflect your perception of the white race and of white culture and there is nothing wrong with that either.

maybe you can, over time, work to change how whites view your culture and by extension you. but only if your culture can mesh with white culture in a way that doesn't drag white people down. if it can, great. if it cant, thats just the way of the world. you have no choice but to live with it.

I was born here and saw myself like the others. But im treated different for something i never chose

The world is not just for white people anymore!!!

It's literally the exact same for us in all hispanic/black areas. I love how you're making it seem like being white suddenly means every hispanic/black person you meet is super friendly and polite just because of my skin color.

Speaking from experience since I live in California which is a white minority.

Because it's not real. I wish it were.

Whites in non-white area are treated like royalty though

Why do you think Sup Forums critiques third-world immigration

People are always going to treat outsider minorities differently. do you think white Americans would be treated like everyone else in India? please.

>Real problems affecting society vs aw, people aren't nice to me
Do you think whites have it good in heavily nonwhite areas you stupid fucking coon? Tell me about the situation whites have in South Africa before you start complaining about your own

I just told you that's false you dense retard.

If blacks and hispanics feel compelled to treat every white person they meet like royalty, that's a personal issue with them not me.

BUUUUUULLLLLSHIIIIIIITTTT stop being an asshole get a gym membership and if you've never been kissed you're probably a homo....Not that theres anything wrong with that

I have red hair and I'm a male. School is hell, everyone makes fun of you and it's not racist.

Why is that our problem did you ever think that just once it would be nice to just see your fellow white people around and just white people?

I think you're retarded i vacationed in Jamacia one time and my white buddy was being talked to and approached and they laughed with him me they ignored

I'm not gay, and i'd go to the gym but isn't it all genetic? I have a friend who works out and he's very weak

Name one real problem in society that isn't about people being not nice.

Because it's just called living a normal life, not privilege.

If you lived among your own kind you would have a similar experience.

>I'm not gay, and i'd go to the gym but isn't it all genetic? I have a friend who works out and he's very weak
Yeah it is, definitely don't go to the gym, poo nigger.

I would get respect, honour, dignity, and smiles

Being indian sucks

Do you know the other way around ?

Being non-black in a black area is like being an ATM. We are not treated with the same level of respect. I notice my black friend gets "waz-sup" chin gestures and (for some reason) handshakes from strangers and stuff. Me, I get no waz-sups or hand shakes, I get a gun in my face and instructions on how to hand over my possessions. I'm a 25 year old poor kid that happens to be white, but apparently because of my skin color it's acceptable to rob me and occasionally beat me because I some how "owe" black people for something my parents, who were born in Europe, did. This in my opinion is black privilege.

they liked your buddy because they like whites. you'd probably make a fine husband for an arranged poo marriage while your white buddy wouldnt. why? because indians like other indians.

White in Africa is strange
White in Asia is strange
Non-white in Europe is strange

that's how this world works.

your massive sense of entitlement is so fucking grating be thankful that with our Anglo sentiments that we allow you to enjoy our country at all

you just said you'd get beaten and robbed. which is it?

It's a priviledge to not be ugly and stupid, yes

BULLSHIT. They only like you if you're a doctor or a big-law lawyer. I'm unemployed on disability! They call me a failure and a freak. That's why so many indians become doctors is because we couldn't suceed in life without money since we are treated like freaks

>India is a shithole
>Wonders why nobody likes Indians
You hate your own people. That should give you a hint.

Due to high crime, i mean the society would accept me i'd just be scared of the gangs. Like an African in Africa would get community respect but there are danger geurilla gangs there

i love my people.

Except for when they're robbing and beating you up. If you love them, go be with them.

We don't care, why don't you understand this?
It's called social trust, and it develops naturally within kin groups that live together as a society.
Why do you think we should dismantle something and grovel to outsiders because they "feel like aliens" ? You have the same thing in your little ghettos, favelas & whatnot.

I’d be less likely to bitch about white privileged if you acknowledged things like black privilege, female privilege, Jewish privilege, etc.

But since you’re a shill hiding behind a Kekistani flag, I’d just like to say you should kill yourself faggot

failures exist in every culture. if your are one, tough shit.

maybe the reason is not your race.

maybe you carry yourself like a loser.

maybe you look like a degenerate.

maybe you aren't warm or open to people.

maybe you don't give off a welcoming vibe.

maybe you are a degenerate in denial.

get a clue.

I hate criminals

I'm a human being

Then go back to them

Yes, and we experience the same thing in foreign lands, are we not also human beings?

ur probably just ugly lol

I am against that then.

tough decision. i think i would prefer community respect and take the risk of crime but i dont know, ill probably never have to make the decision.

It's called White Mans Burden
We (white people) have the burden of carrying the human race as a whole, into the future
The White Man's Burden has been our destiny for some time
We have successfully created the modern world
We have extended human lifespans
We have invented 95% of things that enabled humans of all races to not only survive, but to thrive and prosper.

White Man's Burden is real

No your a fucking spoiled entitled brat that doesn't deserve to live here you intuitively know how nice white people are and you take advantage of it

Explain the same treatment a white person would get in a non white area.

Anecdotal and circumstantional "evidence"

It's not a risk. I'm a short weak guy i'd be bullied like crazy by gangs. People there have street smarts i have autism so i naturally dont get that

Trust me you have is as good as any non-native can have it anywhere in the world, white priviledge in the way of whites having an easier ride is not true, but whites like whites better because they are our people, like you said you love your people and we love ours.

You are lucky to even be allowed to live in our civilization, and to have the opportunity to actually make something of yourself, you are not owed anything and neither are we.

if you don't like it live in your homelands (obviously they are shitholes because pooinloos built them instead of whites)
It is the price you pay for living in a foreign land

>getting smiled at is white privilege
or your just ugly.

is it as bad as sub-human ape niggers killing each other and aborting eachother?

Hard fact: No one is going to like you if all you do is parrot what's trendy and always complain

No were owed a lot from them all the ethnic we help and allow in and there all exactly like this pajeet a huge sense of entitlement with our a shred of understanding of how lucky they our they should all be done on there fucking knees praising white people but this is all we get

>We are not treated with the same level of respect

Look at crime rates by race. That's why.

And white privelege doesn't exist. That is something leftists literally made up during the Obama-years to justify flooding the country with future democrat voters then economically marginalizing whites to free up room in the economy for the imports.

Well explain to me how white privilege can be real but white supremacy is fake

This.

Seriously Amazing at how much you complain at how evil we are, yet you niggers don't fucking move away.
Ibf I'm too poor.
Fuck off, didn't worry you tickets moving here in the first place.

wut? LWC. (lil whte cock)
just say you black, BBC is woman's nature to crave!

The best AmEx is black.

... just saying.

Black failure is not a white privilege.
Privilege is earned through working your ass off and not being a shithead.

>Kekestan flag
>Virgin
>Awkward
Yes I'm sure it's your skin color faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=As_8Bb0bVNY

>rape
>steal
>cause a scene
>cry racism
>wonder why you are shunned

You aren't worth the effort. You are offended by everything. You lie to gain things you don't deserve. Start acting like a real member of society if you want to be treated like one. It is that fucking simple. I will be there to welcome you.

Whites aren't better, they're just treated better, that's how

Then, again, go live among your own kind if you don't think whites are better.

>Have every media outlet supporting your cause
>Have special laws for your race that takes away from the white race
>Have social media honchos banning anyone who disagrees with "white privilege"

>we're privileged.

yeah lol I got it, spastics.

The nation is what, 70% white? Keep whining like a pussy and blame everyone for your failures.

Keep being weak and do nothing

/sage

stop whining bro

So gay, American Express is a dead meme from the 80s. Nothing is privileged about American Express. What’s even funnier.... capital one is the nigger title pawn of credit cards. When I see a capital one card used in our store, I think... this person is a bad credit nigger.

White privilege is parents that care about your future and not being a self centered knuckle dragging ape.

I'm being disrespected for being ugly! Beauty privilege.
I'm being disrespected for being short! Tall privilege.
I'm being disrespected for being woman! Male privilege.
I'm being disrespected for not being white! White privilege.
I'm being disrespected for being a virgin! Non-virgin privilege.
I'm being disrespected for being stupid! Intelligence privilege.
I'm being disrespected for looking dirty! Clean people privilege.
I'm being disrespected for not having enough money! Class privilege.
I'm being disrespected for being an introvert! Extrovert privilege.
I'm being disrespected for talking about politics and science instead of normie stuff! Normie privilege.
I'm being disrespected for being a fat-fuck! Thin privilege.
I'm being disrespected for not talking properly! People that talk correctly-privilege.

Kindly fuck off. Everyone, every time is judging everyone for one reason or another, and that's how human works. Based on your "logic" you can claim infinite privileges and every decision would be discrimination.

Because there's no such thing as white privilege, all the good things enjoyed by whites have been earned, worked towards, bled for. The state with Affirmative action amongst other things actually gives a privilege to non-whites. Less likely to be arrested, stopped for security checks at the airport, more likely to be hired, all these things are not privilege. These things have been EARNED through decades and decades of civilized and disciplined existence.

>They only like you if you're a doctor or a big-law lawyer.
Welcome to human kind friend. This isn't an Indian problem, nobody gives a white gas station attendant a second look either. The only reason whites get more positive attention on the world stage is because we look more presentable and wealthy- even the poor among us, so everyone thinks we have spare money.

> That's why so many indians become doctors is because we couldn't suceed in life without money since we are treated like freaks
This is true for all males, regardless of race. It isn't an indian thing. And by the way, indians have very good researchers in molecular biology.

> This

OP is a 25-year-old entitled infant "man"

My advice: Start lifting, reading, and taking advantage of racial quotas in companies, grants, programs. It's all there for you

this. but the self-entitled millennial are certainly running with it, they like free shit.

This is funny because no one bothers to accept amex anymore

Its not your skin colour.

Go back to africa and see how many smiles and kisses you would get from your fellow tribal warriors

I know a guy you would describe as a "CHAD" a broke ass piece of shit guess what he gets tons of pussy since he's 6'3 and was even a male model for a magazine once

Umm yes typically everyone will be begging for the BWD

White people are treated like GODS in india same with places like Iran, Egypt and Lebanon. I havent been to other places in the mid east. But whites are Gods almost everywhere in the world, Japan, Uganda, almost anywhere where we didnt oppress the people in a way that made them feel like retarded subhumans, i.e S. Africa, Zimbabwe etc.

Curious, OP, how do you present yourself? What clothes do you wear and how do they fit? What is your grooming like?

So your an autist manlet. Thats why people look down on you. Most people don't give a fuck about skin color.

We actually liked you people less than a decade ago. You made it pretty clear that nothing will ever be good enough for yu, that you want us dead so that's that. You should be getting as far form us as possible while you still can.

Because niggers are violent, them are the FACTS!