When is Yoshiyuki Tomino going to give us the proper Dune adaptation joint with Jodorowsky we'e all been dreaming of?

When is Yoshiyuki Tomino going to give us the proper Dune adaptation joint with Jodorowsky we'e all been dreaming of?

Other urls found in this thread:

na3.fiberbit.net/hobbit/english/herbert/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Before I even finished reading your post I thought "He should do it with Jodorowsky."

>Ikuhara has expressed interest in working with David Lynch
>Get Jodorosky and Tomino involved to make
Dune: The Anime

It would be Godly, but would it begin with the original or would it work back from God Emperor with Leto recapping events?

This could be the collaboration Anno always wanted to do with Ikuhara as well.

It could just start with Messiah.

Anno would do the action scenes really well, I could see that working incredibly. No idea if Messiah would be the best place to start considering you'd need to be slightly familiar with the original Dune to understand Messiah slightly.

>There's a scene in both Dune and Gundam where one of the Zabi members and Paul compares themselves to Adolf Hitler
Anyone else find that coincidental or did Tomino actually read Dune?

Why shouldn't Tomino have read Dune?

It could be the sequel to the conceptual first film, which would be incredibly confusing but probably work.

That might depend on when Dune was first translated into Japanese.

I just thought that was on odd coincidence but wouldn't be surprising if Tomino had read it considering there seems to be some Herbert influences in his work.

na3.fiberbit.net/hobbit/english/herbert/index.html

>joint with Jodorowsky

Now that'd be something.

Jodorosky's vision of Dune seemed to be too extravagant for Hollywood but I could see him doing some AMAZING shit with Tomino and in anime.

They're both around 80, I don't think they have energy for that.

Have you seen Dragon's Heaven?

It's on my backlog, will watch tonight, absolutely love the look of the animation.

>Tomino will die in our lifetime without having made another anime like Ideon.

It'll never happen since anime market is following a rythme

Explain.

When is U-Q going to give us the end of Ideon?

After Crossbone anime, satan

Tomino made script, storyboards and direction of 25 episodes. All alone.
He has more energy than 99% of the people working on the anime industry.

Tomino did a shitton of work on G-Reco. Dude's nuts. He does multiple jobs in most of the shows he works on but has himself credited with different names so half the credits aren't just Tomino.

My sides wiggled a bit for this

What the fuck happened to Tomino?

I'm currently rewatching Dunbine and it's better than I remembered it. It's literally UC Gundam with likeable characters and with the metaphysical bullshit having actual sense.

I can't believe the man who made Dunbine, Be Invoked and Turn A made things like Brain Powerd or G-Reco.

When he gets into another depression

He's fucking nuts

Tomino is going to die midway through his last work, like all true geniuses.

>people still hate on G-Reco
why? bet you don't like King Gainer either

I'm pretty sure Tomino is going to live for at least 15 more years (he's 74 now). He's got a few projects left in him.