Christianity was at its peak influence in Europe

>Christianity was at its peak influence in Europe
>Europe controlled and conquered the entire world, and lead the way in all science and culture
>Most people marry as virgins and go on to have 5-10 children per family
>Homosexuality and other degeneracy is punished with the death penalty according to Mosaic Law
>Ethno-nationalism was at its absolute peak

>Europe becomes atheist; Christianity is at its weakest point in 2000 years
>Europe is the laughing stock of the world, and leads the way in faggotry, pedophilia, bestiality, transvestism, and cuckoldry in lieu of any culture. Scientific breakthroughs now consist of how to advance transvestite surgery to children.
>Nobody is marrying or having families anymore; birthrates are in free fall
>Ethno-nationalism is at its lowest point; Europe embraces multiculturalism and wide open borders; niggers and pakis flood the continent and rape women by the thousands everyday

Hmmmmmm............really makes you think.

>Tessa Fowler made a joi video

Bump

Bases Jesus

guess what faggot, cuckistianity is what led to atheism.

Life leads to death, sure. Guess life is always bad then.

>Worshipping a dead kike on a stick
I keep to the old gods, thank you very much.

Nhilism and communism lead to athiesm. Every athiest is a crypto commie

>old gods
There are no such thing. Unless you also want to tell me about how you believe in the elves, the dwarves, the frost giants, the trolls, the orcs, and the rest of paganism, too?

If your gods weren't losers, they wouldn't have lost.

It was actually a sound knowledge of Christianity due to an educated populace that ruined the West.

Jeez, bet those things hit the floor when she opens her shirt and no bra.

Those pagans lost bc unlike kike worshippers, they had honor. They converted for the greater good, to prevent infighting that would've made them weak.

I don't believe in anything that I can't explain empirically. I just enjoy those stories and try to live by those morals. Anyways, there's probably an alter boy getting raped rn, you should look into that.

>Christcuck peak performance
>half of Europe is under islamic rule
>millennia of dark ages
>most population are effectively slaves
>burns smartest men
>burns women who didn't want to gave away their little boys to church higher ups as fucktoys
>almost gone extinct due to deceases, plagues and not enough IQ to wash their hands and ass
>intellectually and philosophically is behind civilizations that existed thousands of years prior
>cucksaders torture and burn fellow whites instead of fighting off arabs
>sack Constantinople and give it away to roaches

>Enlightened Europe
>almost immediately rules the world
>amazing scientific and artistic breakthrough
>quality of live never seen before for everyone

Wew

>they had honor
Tell that to all the women they raped and villages they burnt down to the ground and monasteries they looted. Pagans were fucking snow niggers who never amounted to shit until they believed in Christ. Then, when they abandoned God, they turned into the land of cuckoldry and faggotry. They were such useless niggers that even the Native Indians defeated them in Vinland.

and rome was at its peak in its pagan days.

turns christian
starts letting anyone and everyone into its borders, because its so loving and accepting.
loses the values that made it great
rome falls under christianity.
all of europe falls because they had the religion forced on them by the Romans

makes u think...

>Anyways, there's probably an alter boy getting raped rn, you should look into that.
I'm not a papist. Pedophilia according to actual Christian teaching is punishable by the death penalty.

Oy vey goy, at least they did what they wanted. They weren't kneelers.

Rome fell before it converted to Christianity. The majority Christian half (the eastern part) survived well into the 1400s. It was actually the desire the reconquer former Christian lands in North Africa and Arabia that motivated them to reclaim some of their former glory.

my bad, but if it failed while being turned christian doesnt that make things worse

>Enlightened Europe
>faggotry
>liberalism
>disease of freedom and democracy
>technology is the only reason europe expands

>an Islamic scholar speaks
>believes in magic
>muslims begins to produce at alarming rate in Europe
>"We takin ova!"
>but my islam and Mohammed is True!
>decides his 90 yrs in Earth are worth for 6yr old virgins in heaven
>lives life acting as a degenerate and marry 6 yr olds