/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - ABOVE AND BEYOND EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump OpEd on USAToday 10/22/17
archive.fo/PXezL
>Pres Trump on Mornings w/Maria 10/22/17
youtu.be/F9x8Ir7EAbk
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis "On The Record" 10/22/17
youtu.be/wHOqWhHxTsU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives @Phillipines 10/22/17
youtu.be/4rfemn4zkgg
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Saudi FM 10/22/17
youtu.be/MOBaR4VeyGc
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Qatari FM 10/22/17
youtu.be/ZBxdjUttAsE
>SoS T-Rex @Saudi Arabia 10/22/17
youtu.be/3Zq6VtkpqNM
>Pres Trump weekly address #38 10/21/17
youtu.be/G46NYFFBWyo
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #13 (Lara) 10/20/17
youtu.be/FN_IDTt_6Zg
>Steve Bannon @CalGOP 10/20/17
youtu.be/QUGSTqUYlBg
>Pres Trump's call to military widow 10/20/17
youtu.be/pcykCD0taFQ
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/10/11/federal-data-collection-in-crisis-000537
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/922515047607234560
youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
youtu.be/jgda5GGExNs
archive.is/hhfEC
archive.is/9FTvp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Facts First

I think they need approval from United States in order to modify it?

>I waited til the new thread for more (you)s

That's transphobic what if the apple identifies as a pineapple?

AWOO~

CNN and "facts" in the same sentence is hilarious!

Tyme

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/10/11/federal-data-collection-in-crisis-000537

interesting read

Why does Betsy DeVos turn me on so much? I don't even like older women, god dammit!

wtf I love CNN now

>The only way to confront China as a global super power is to import more third world migrants

>see wall prototypes, cameras, border patrol and still jump over anyway.
They aren't sending their best.
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/922515047607234560

>tfw don't get that many (you)s regardless of when I post

Hmm maybe we can use this.

Should Japan modify their constitution? Will they?

>I think they need approval from United States in order to modify it?
Kek, what the fuck? No, they have soverign authority over their country and have had for much longer than Germans.

fuck SHITSRAEL

>the fruit doesn't want to be a vegetable

Oh they don't know what they're doing

Any more pictures of her visit? BEST FLOTUS

people are already hijacking #factsfirst

what if I told you the most dangerous thing from the mainstream media is not covering topics with fake news, but instead not covering some topics willfully

have a free (you)

>the face on the negro

Abe's wanted to do it forever, and this election was essentially about him having or not having a mandate to do so. I'd be stunned if they didn't.

Post more Invasion of Grenada pics

WHY does America have troops in Niger?

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

>dodged the vietnam draft

I use to like Trump, but my opinion has changed after finding out he is actually a coward

Read the title and tell me you didn't at the very least smirk.

>digitz
have a (You)

I needed that laugh.

>quality universities

Gunmommy with the bantz.

Kek

>politico.com/agenda/story/2017/10/11/federal-data-collection-in-crisis-000537
>You might enjoy this read.

Thanks for the link! I speed read the whole thing for the gist and later I'll read it in detail and look at the pictures that seems very interesting.
They better not bungle the 2020 census. Also they better make the proposed changes to add the classes of "non european non hispanic" whites to allow for an accurate distinction

I'll take a #2 with extra 10 ft, please.

THICC version of 4.
The Blue one is nice, aesthetically.

Someone should make some fakebook quizzes like,
"What wall are you?"
And things of that nature

Trump is an illiterate faggot. His grammar is atrocious. He uses ghost writers. He often can't form coherent sentences. His thoughts often run together, run over one another, or never finish. He is a compulsive liar and a narcissist. He can't let slide any perceived criticism against him.

He must always surround himself with his family and closest cronies because he is insecure. His personal relationship with his wife is obviously clinically fucked beyond all that has anything to do with love and respect. At best, he is a shallow person and a shallow thinker. At worst it could be an indication of many serious mental disorders.

I really think he has a mental health disorder. His father died of Alzheimer's Disease in his early 80s. I wouldn't be shocked if Trump is in the early stages of dementia. He does not have coherent speech. He cannot frame a compound sentence. His entire speeches are a collection of soundbites, tweets, tantrums and memes

>pic related, a trump supporter

Don't namefag for no reason, thank you.

Good, they need to.

Pic from tweet

Haha v mods got cucked.

Because nothing is sexier on a woman than commie tears.

>CNN
>facts

As an aside, you have to have an IQ below 60 to post wojaks in 2017

I don’t think I can support Trump anymore. I don’t want more money!

I think he's referring to importing waves of chinks and poos to American universities, not understanding that this process actually fucks over American students and workers.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena is going to get fucked by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

:)

Mostly every bong I knew had a case of Autism
Is it just me?

checked

Time for Megyn Kelly to JUST her hair again

>yfw finally have the clarity to realize Trump will look weaker and more pathetic than Jimmy Carter before 2020
>yfw dems might lose anyways because a standard liberal is almost as pathetic

Anyone tired of Winning?!? No?
10 months later and we do is
>winwinwin no matter what!
youtu.be/jgda5GGExNs
Best worldline by far

bigots

>Japan will soon militarize
>Japanese men will become Samurai once more
Will the anime industry cease to exist? Will it become all masculine shows and pure stories for children?

Top-left has a nice Twin Towers vibe going on.

6 and 7 look like hair picks.

She's perfect.

Is there any European country that didn't produce any accomplishments? Ukraine had at least pic related.

> America's advantage is quality universities and open borders
> chinese put both together and, using America's open border send their kids to study in said quality universities

Then they embed themselves into the innovative environment america creates and then steal every innovation they can, the exact thing that allowed them from evolving from where they were in 97 to where they are now

Not wise, not wise

imagine my fucking shock.

They might need our approval by some treaty but we would give it. US wants them to fund strong native defense so we can leave.

a successful eugenics program

which one is thicc

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "mascot" "awoo" or have developed an obsession with Trump or someone Trump related. Trump has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), like shareblue and CTR, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /ptg/ threads. They unironically think they caused the election of Trump via propaganda in the form of memes. We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /ptg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry this board is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (muslims, jews, blacks) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with the world and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

>A Newly Assertive C.I.A. Expands Its Taliban Hunt in Afghanistan
archive.is/hhfEC
>Russia accused of supplying Taliban as power shifts create strange bedfellows
archive.is/9FTvp

What they say tho?

>Relative to other European nations

Still wrong.

>leave
We ain't leaving the South China Sea, just leaving the base in Okinawa.

if it means more legend of the galactic heroes I'm all in.

Even according to his worst enemies in government he is not a draft dodger. They would bring it up often if he was.

You are really the only pathetic person I see for believing such nonsense that isn't true.

Trump should retweet this

also what happened to reverse tease?

#2 I guess

Don't tell me what to do dad

Like I said.
Nothing will happen.

Whenever i see a black person on TV, i immediately distrust anything and everything they say.

Why is that?

I am currently reading the Bible for the first time in my life because of awful fucking people like Dwayne D

I'm wracking my brain right now trying to think of anything that came out of Norway.

> i hate nativism
> but not when it comes to the natives

The anti-nativism meme has been growing a lot lately.

Alex Jones mocked this shit on his program today.

That didn't take long, is there something he still wants from Trump or is it just the tumor talking crazy?

>Ukraine had at least pic related.
Ukraine also has the Guinness book world record of the most people on a diet at the same time. Some 50 million, I've heard.
About 20 million of them wouldn't be able to celebrate the achievement tho

This Jew again...

Let me know when China actually gets through a depression or recession without millions of people dying. Then I'll see them as a potential threat. Not only that they have like 50 million more men than women. They will face the same issues as Japan, but be restricted by commieness for ultimate betrayal.

Why are door to door salesmen allowed to exist

Is the apple allowed to use the banana bathroom?

>wholesome
>married once, 3 kids
>hates leftists
>fights against liberal brainwashing
She's basically Dana Loesch without the guns or superbeets

Surely they will still need the anime industry to influence young men, right?

>146402339
I stopped reading this but a lot of us have had our own coming out party
There's still some that are still shying away from telling people the truth
But a lot of us have and came out stronger
Because one should have pride with all this winning

>They might need our approval by some treaty but we would give it.
They can modify their contitution in any way they want that is allowed by their internal system, they don't need approval from anyone but themselves.

He's going with "I don't know therefore it doesn't exist".

>>I dunno what she said, but whatever it was, I was paid to say that it was correct.
>>Do I get my check now? I need to do my nails and findz me a new man. We wuz kangz y'all
AYO, WHERE DA BAH AT?