Other urls found in this thread:

skullknight.net/encyclopedia/world/timeline/timeline.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take it to your blog.

Possible coming stuff for Berserk

>Elf King is healing Cascas retardness
>shortcut on Casca eyes showing her lost her retardness
>10 years timeskip
>Guts and his JRPG party is well known as only enemys against Griffith and Falconia
>only a little percent of humanity is still alive outside of Falconia and live a life full of struggle
>a young girl from a totaly by demons destoryed village is start her trail to find out more about the legendary Black Swordsman and his party in a world full of death and dark fantasay

Then Miura offical pass Berserk to his assistance and play the new Idolm@ster till the end of his life

Meanwhile in HxH...

SO PUT YOUR GRASSES ON
NOTHING WILL CLANG WONG

How the fuck is guts younger then 23.

Going by his hair and looks he's like at least 28

>going by his hair
What

It was 2 years after the Eclipse that the Tower of Conviction started.

He llooks old, but he's not so old, I guess,.The guy coulsdn't sleep for years.

Also berserk armor.

Thank God your father didn't sell your virgin ass to a black pedo

His graying hair is a result of using the armor. It's also dulling this senses.

Guts ages in suffering years.

>finally talking to the one who can cure Casca
I haven't thought of it in years, it hurts to be this close.

It's called stress.

His senses are dulled because he's been electrocuted, burned, stabbed, and overpressure'd multiple times within just a few months, not to mention all the stabbings and slicings he's had.

Prior to industrialization people used to "age" quickly due to a mixture of stress, sun damage, and bad habits.

I always find it weird to picture Guts as any younger than 30.

Elf dust is a Hell of a drug.

He's had a rough life.

Guts is 21 in the latest chapter btw.

>Guts is a year older than me

hey me too wanna fuck

>started reading at 12 together with my dad
>dad dropped the manga and I kept going
>Now I'm 27
>Dad asks about Berserk and how it ended
Fucking Miura

What if Caska is healed and they all lived happily ever after on the island.
Like if Miura says "fuck it, I quit"

joke asides, rickert supposedly has a role to play besides bitch slapping griffith

Casca's not going to let Griffith get away with corrupting her baby.

Miura isn't Kubo, there are still multiple plot threads outside of the main party.

>Rickert goes to Barikara village
>Feminine Elf Dick cures Casca
>She reveals that only Rickert has the key to defeat Griffith by reuniting the original Band of the Hawk or some shit
>Another 7 years on the boat to sail back

great more assholes to join guts's jrpg party

and a finite amount of time before miura or I croak

No no, unconcluded things left aside, what if Miura does that, what happens, I mean, will fans kill him, the editors will gouge his eyes out.

I need to leave this world knowing that griffith's head isn't attached to his body anymore

Aside from the visual symbolism of the hawk's wings holding back the Pandemonium of demons from humanity, it's pretty obvious that the demons will escape and attack the city, right? Will we get a third eclipse/sacrifice/ceremony?

If Miura wasn't getting soft, i would bet for Erica being kill very soon

>getting soft

mane, not a single cute girl is dying now

nah

boss fight in the arena with guts VS everyone

it's obvious

>soft
pic related

He hasn't done anything overly edgy in over 10 years. He isn't "getting" soft. He's showing character and story development.

that was literally years ago

What? No no that can't be right?

nigger that's 6 years ago

user we might be on cusp of developing life extension technology. This might allow miura to live much longer, allowing him to work at his own pace. We might even get to see the end of berserk within a century or two.

>what are hiatuses

that's just from last arc my dudes

Why do ESL's always come out in Berserk threads

Half-Life 3 and A Dream Of Spring will be released before Berserk ends, anons. :^3

He looks like he is in his late twenties though.

i'm literally getting a "i hope berserk is done by now" on my tombstone

i just hope my kid won't grow up to be complete normie and deny me that

He was 15 when he joined the Band of the Hawk, 17 when he left, 18 when the eclipse happened, 21 at the start of the Black Swordsman, a couple of months later is the latest chapter.

That's what fightings demons do to you.

>21 at the start of the Black Swordsman, a couple of months later is the latest chapter
Wait, are you saying that everything after the Eclipsed happend only in two months?

What would that accomplish, exactly? Berserk isn't about edgy shit just for the sake of it.

No, he was 18 at the eclipse, then a 3 year timeskip to Black swordsman arc. The start of black swordsman arc to the last chapter takes a couple of months.

But you did mention the stabbing
But guts got some cool powers from it. Kind of like spoderman's origin story but instead of being bit by a radioactive spider, he got raped by a wise magical nigro.

I'm catching up on the 2016 anime right now and honestly it's the most unintentionally funny thing I've ever seen. Every time Guts hits something with his sword I just burst out laughing. That CLANG is so goddamn funny.

It's kinda sad because the 2D shots are so well done, and the 3D portions (i.e. most of the anime) is so terrible. It's worse than the movie trilogy.

>The start of black swordsman arc to the last chapter takes a couple of month

And it's still 6 years ago.

This is my source:
skullknight.net/encyclopedia/world/timeline/timeline.html
Looks like i got some of the ages of Guts mixed up but he's definetly 21 at the last chatper.

There was a 2 year time gap after the eclipse but before the stuff the anime covers, where he presumably did the stuff from volume 1-3.

Oh, and loli moth right before the anime messily picked up.

After surviving the Eclipse, Guts and Casca is take to Godo's place, where Guts receives Dragonslayer and mows down the pitbull apostle.

Then there's a time skip and we see Guts walking into a village where he meets Puck and kills the cobra apostle.

Then we have the part where he fights the skellies, then the part where he fights against the count, and then the lost children arc.

Immediately afterwards, Guts encounters Farnese, Serpico, and her crew, which then led to the tower of conviction arc.

Then Guts returns to Godo's place, where he meets Griffith and has a fight against Zodd again.

Then he, Puck, and Casca walk off and during this time, Guts basically loses track of her, she almost gets raped by bandits and Guts under the effects of the hound, and then a little afterwards, he meets up with Farnese, Serpico, and Isidro who join up with him.

A while later, they meet loli witch joins up and they kill some trolls, Guts meets the new band of hawks, then he receives the berserker armor.

They travel to a port city where they meet Roderick and Magnifico, there's a siege, Guts and Zodd blast through a cloud apostle's forehead as lightning trails around them, then they get on a boat.

They meet mermaid chick on an island, Magic returns to the world, they reach Elf island, and here we are.

All within a few months, give or take.

>All within a few months, give or take.
Midland's a fucking small place then

>2D shots are so well done

It could be close to a year for all we know.

I want to see Theresia make a return.

Mowing down demons every evening for two years tends to slow you down.

>reuniting the original Band of the Hawk
They're not reuniting any of them without a shovel and some super glue...

>Dream of Spring
>Winter will never end
It hurts

see

Current events are well in excess of 2 years since the Eclipse.

You cunt, you know what I mean

The most I can hope for from Berserk 2016 at this point is that it reunites the dub cast and brings us one more outtakes reel

Jesus the animation isn't even good.

>tfw RBWY has better animation than Berserk16

wow you're right

From the start of Tower of Conviction arc to the last chapter a not menitoned amount of months have passed. Guts is 21.

He's older, he was about 20 at the time of the eclipse, then there was the year timeskip. He should be 22, close to 23.

RWBY at least does well with action despite being a part of an indie studio.

Berserk 2016 feels so, stiff.

that fucking gif has better animation

what the fuck went wrong

God damn it user

*2 year timeskip

Dude that's cool as fuck

Not true.
He was 15 when he joined the Band of the Hawk, 18 when he leaves again, 19 when he re-joins to rescue Griffith and then the Eclipse happens. He is 20 when he kills the Count and 21 when Tower of Conviction happens, he's still the same age in the last chapter.

I'm going to fuck this rose.

Guts forgives Griffith, and then they team up and save the world

Whihc other anime and manga did he like?
How old was he?

Miura needs a wife.

Erica has been protected by plot armor since she was first introduced.

And then Casca and Guts have a kid and name it Griffith.

Wait he isn't married? Isn't he kind of old?

Do you think he's still a virgin?

They kinda did...

Will we ever see guts look so intimidating again?

Yes

Your information is out of date friendo.

Miura's letter to SK.net said that 3-4 years have passed since the eclipse, not two.

>you will never seduce Miura, marry him, and the use your feminine wiles to convince him to make Griffith the protagonist.

>citation needed

He is 59 years old now, he used to read Astroboy, Akira, Berserk and he started reading devilman but thought it was way too fucked up for his taste (I know we were reading Berserk but eh whatever)

He introduced me to Ghost in the Shell and Jin-Roh, then when I was 15 my parents divorced , he pretty much was done with manga, never knew why when the reason of the divorce was because he cheated my mom with other women.

He got way too serious but sometimes ask what is happening in the manga anime scene, trying to convince him to read One Punch Man at least.

>12
Yikes.

He might not be. How the fuck should I know? I'm just assuming he's not married.

Salem plz