Why is the Indian phone scammer epidemic not being addressed?

Poo's call my phone every day now. They call my grandma, brothers and friends.
Even if I don't pick up and spend 5 seconds a day checking my phone to make sure it's just a poo scammer, that's my 5 seconds plus 350,000,000 million other Americans losing time. All together America loses ~500,000 hours per day checking for poo scammers

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mistergroup.muzutozvednout&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=EzedMdx6QG4
youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bump

because we all have too much fun fucking with these guyses

Self bumps don't work retard

move back to India so your relatives quit calling

my mom said they did. i need an adult. wait, not OP

It was funny for a week. Now I just rage quietly inside

Bump of cocaine

I had a family member receive a diagnosis of Alzheimer's, on that same day the scam calls started for him and have never stopped since.

I think someone at the hospital or insurance company sold his info to scammers.

I get exactly three robo calls everyday that spoof local area codes. Never more than three though, I guess they don't want to pay for more calls through a spoofing service.

Nothing can be done OP. Just stop using your cellphone and go live in the woods. The whites have lost. Poo's will rule the world

Poo is scared of octopus

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mistergroup.muzutozvednout&hl=en

youtube.com/watch?v=EzedMdx6QG4

Please show bobs and vageen

>Hello this is Microsoft security.

I've never setup my voice mail on my phone so no one can even leave me a message. I have a block stupid idiots app that does a pretty good job of filtering out poos and joos. if for some reason I actually answer the phone and it's someone I didn't expect I tell them I'm in the toilet and call me back in 20 mins. they never learn.

Are these the guys that say they are the IRS?

I got one to say “fuck you american motherfucker” me and the coworkers laughed and laughed

Because you are the typical "stupid white American" that they prey upon. Nigerians do the same shit too.
youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs

Let's take over India and truly make it Aryan.

Yeah I think so. From their POV, they only get Americans fucking with them or senile old people

damn impressive. now if we could train the poos to clean up after themselves like this dog does.

I appreciate live callers more than robo-calls. At least when there’s a person on the other end I can fuck with them.

>hello this is steve smith (indian accent) from microsoft security.

I had trouble with my BT broadband had to phone a call centre, INDIAN WORKERS ETC. that's when the scam calls started.

Wasting their time as they waste yours?

Fucking faggots still answering the phone. I stopped answering the phone except for friends or family explicitly. i dont get random calls much anymore. might be 2 in a whole month at worst.