(((Science))) v2

I FUCKING LOOOOVE SCIENCE

counter-currents.com/2017/05/the-nature-of-the-liberal-scientist/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JNUlkm__T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just a reminder that this is how scientists used to look like

They'll get in line once the system starts teaching something different.

also read this c-c text

Friend of mine who just finished PhD went to work for NASA a couple months ago. He already regrets it because he realized it's just a meme and all the people there are retarded/don't really care about what they do.

"Until very recently, it was hard to become a scientist and the decision to pursue a scientific career involved a willing renunciation of many worldly comforts for the sake of the quest for the truth and explaining the mysteries of the universe, including those of the human brain. People choosing an academic career were therefore highly dedicated individuals undaunted by the prospects of low living standards and hardship. Their main guiding force was finding the objective truth. Such character traits presuppose decent amounts of testosterone in the body and a sufficiently masculine brain."

and what are all the secretaries doing in there?

Donate all of your money to poor people you rich scientist fucks

Things began to change as education became more and more accessible and began to be regarded both as a “right” and a symbol of higher status. More and more people started choosing science not primarily because they were interested in understanding human nature, but because this offered them a sense of superiority over their less educated peers and the opportunity to flaunt their academic degrees. Soon, in academia, those genuinely seeking knowledge were numerically overwhelmed by those who saw it as an opportunity to affirm their self-worth. Education was easy to obtain, and with ample amounts of funding and scholarships available, being a scientist did not involve material hardships anymore.

This inevitably led to the feminization of the average scientist’s brain...

check out the black guy on the low left...probably ourguy

If i had to work with those all female 20 somethings in that pic, i would kill myself within the hour. Unbearable. Literally better to scrub toilets than working at NASA at this point.

"Nietzsche’s assessment of the scientist’s psyche is far more apt today than during his age, although the same trends were already present even then. The average scientist today is a spiteful creature, teeming with hatred against the common folk, against whom he feels entitled to feel superior simply by virtue of him possessing certain credentials and being “educated.” This brings with it the desire to deprecate long-held beliefs and customs on the grounds that they are irrational and allegedly not supported by facts."

Puke
God i hate white liberal cunts with the fury of a thousand suns

>big crowd of women getting their pictures taken
>the one man in the picture appears to actually be working

What did they mean by this?

"Of course, those embarking on the attack against the common folk and deconstructing their ways of life did not expect that their declared ideals, in other words rationality and objective evidence, would end up affirming the prejudices of “Deplorables.” Herein lies the root of the hypocrisy of the liberal scientist. Those who proclaim rationality as their cherished ideal, who “march for science” and “fucking love science,” do not really search for the truth, but rather use science for moral preening, the need for which arises from their own inferiority complex."

translate that shit

"A real scientist, however, is not the one who despises the common folk and his own roots, but rather the one who cherishes and rationally affirms them through his own deep understanding of human nature. And all the recent developments in the biological sciences do indeed augur the rise of this type of scientist in the future. We are approaching a saturation point where pretense of rationality and adherence to evidence cannot coexist with the liberal egalitarian worldview. In the process, this will gradually see the exit of the spiteful, low testosterone types from science, since the latter will not serve to caress their ego and feed into their wish to feel superior anymore."

Back when the USA was a super power....

notice how people then posed differently for photos

>2017
>American Engineer

Oh wow, the diversity

>inb4 each of them have a a different "sexuality"

unfilteredrage.jpg

Is safe going to shit out a scientist?

Practical sciences only. Everything else is a globalist circle jerk.
youtube.com/watch?v=0JNUlkm__T8

Should have went to SpaceX. Private industry will have us living among the stars.

This is good advice.
Musk is from South Africa. He knows what niggers are like.

>interaction
>engineer
OPPOSITES

That man has seen horrors we'll never comprehend.

>science
>faith
Pick one. These cunts need to be gassed asap.

Sure sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Next thing you know she will be blaming the jews.
Is Hillary Clinton secretly slowly becoming... dare I even say.../ourgirl/???

those are nurses, not scientists

I would put watson & crick and IQ on the other side.

Iron Yard is a scam

Back when Scientists were passionate and cared for their fields of study.

Now it's a meme and a way to make money

This is absolute bullshit. Testosterone doesn't do that. Almost everything you wrote is false: the scientific method is about skepticism and consfant reevaluation of data and while we strive to something you could call objective truth (yet again, epistemology...) nobody thinks that is actually attainable; most people involved in academy since ever has been really rich from the start and got even richer teaching and working in the local university and while it is indeed hard to spend a life studying it isn't by any means more tiring than being a plumber or an insurance worker.
I don't think you are involved in any scientific activity, are you? I am (almost, I spent six years studying and I have ine last exam left) a medical doctor (not really a proper scientist, to be honest) and I should say that female students are maybe even more motivated and prepared than male ones. Go back talking about something you actually know about.

if he really felt like he looks, he wouldn't be in the pic

>2017
>not wanting to sterilize all nigs
please. get with the current year.

tru

> start with a conclusion
> examine evidence
> ignore evidence disproving
> liberal science
this is a nutshell of The Science Wars. I suggest pol reads it. Summed 2000s leftism up perfectly back in the early nineties.

I didn't realize you wrote that many posts. In this one you are mad because guys like me and you have finally access to a higher education. That is indeed horrible. Also, while there are indeed assholes who sign up for scientific classes just because pop science shit, those who actually get a degree are at least good enough to have endured years of studying. But you should know that.
I don't think that the scientist is now more hateful and resentful than before. If anything they are actually more accepted and cool than yesterday. I don't see what is the point of bringing up Nietszche. Also i know many scientists who are christian or traditionalists; they are mostly females, ironically.
Those who "fucking love science" aren't actually scientist for the most part. They are mostly sixteen years old pretending to actually know shit. Just like you, I guess? When you study shit you tend to be disillusioned about it, even if you are passionate. It's like having sex with a beautiful woman for years: you like it, but it is not as awesome as the first time.
What? What is the point of bringing up egalitarism? Who are you quoting? What is a low testosterone science guy? Do you really think that your strawman idea of a sjw is common scientist? Do you really believe that what you read on the internet is actually true? Are you that far from any 'pretense and adherence to evidence'? As you said, there are many ways for someone to get access to higher education. Do it and see for yourself. Go to your local university. Talk to those terrible scientists. My father and my mother are what you could call "the common folk". I grew in the suburbs of Rome. I saw many friends lose themselves, and yet I could do it. Why don't you try?

lol pretty bad if their "brainlet husbandos" could be more persuasive than the super intelligent god lord Hillary Clinton

I guarantee those chicks in the OP aren't scientists but just lab techs.

Unlike you, he wouldnt let his feelings get in the way of his job

>oh didnt you know john is a sexist, he didnt participate in the diversity lunchon

here's the chart you're looking for i think bro

fpbp

Those three don't live anywhere near the "vibrant" diversity that they probably verbally worship in public. What's the matter? Is their precious diversity too violent or something? They could always go teach the darkest kinds they can find how to be smarter than Jews, right? Surely they don't only compare losers to white men, right? Maybe the Jews should all mate with niggers to prove that beauty and intelligence are social constructs. Nah, that's for the blue eyed blonde people. It's unfair those people even exist. So make them ugly and laugh at them.

belief shapes perception, your brain creates your reality, projected matrix, its all confirmation bias, your brain generates what it wants to believe(what it already believes)

"the world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived"

God will show you the truth, if you have a mind open to understand

thats a photo of nurses