What would push the world into another great depression?

And how close are we to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaqR8UcO-qE
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
vimeo.com/215078563
youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io
youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a dude, ain't it?

who cares

We just went through it

Statistically 2008-now was just as bad as the rest depression but we have certain programs in place that don’t make it so bad.

We don’t have breadlines because everyone has an ebt account.

During the depression there was no FDIC, public housing, welfare or unemployment insurance

So even though this was just as bad we have ways to mask the symptoms of a depression compared to 1930

Her penis is not that big, bro. Who cares

Real estate bubble in china

That’s were it will begin

China's economic ascendancy.
I think we'll see the rumblings in ~3 years, the full crash will be about 10-15 years out. It'll be more of a slow bleeding out than a true crash.
I think it could be averted if Trump and the Republicans get on the same page and secure legislative victories, but too many RINOs/neo-cons are still in power for that to be likely.

I don't care, I'd just like to know. I'll get my chapstick.

Sup Forums brainwashes chinks to worship allah and we start an arab spring in china turning china into enemy state of burgerstan. Then the fire rises brother.

Considering the chinks are all insect people we could pull it off.

What do you mean? The japs are already jumping out of windows cause they fap to much. Men in america kill themselves because they have to pay child support.
There is way more to list.

/intl/leftypol/ internet hegemony

I think we're all underestimating the possibility of a FUCKHUGE pandemic in a few decades.
The Spanish flu of 1918 killed more people than the Great War did.
We're about due.

>not sure if bait or a retard

Trade war between China and US means great depression 2.

>The usual explanations include numerous factors, especially high consumer debt, ill-regulated markets that permitted overoptimistic loans by banks and investors, and the lack of high-growth new industries, all interacting to create a downward economic spiral of reduced spending, falling confidence and lowered production.
>And how close are we to that?
Don't know. You tell me, bud.

Both. Look at my flag.

Nobody would care about social justice anymore. Blue collars would be too busy making a living.

If girls like that stopped existing

Spanish Flu sounded like a fun time. I was reading some journals from my ancestors about the Spanish Flu. Schools were closed, no one went to work, no one traveled, complained they could only get food once a month, and there was nothing to do.

When ((They)) deem it to be the right time.

Sounds comfy.

When CHINA falls, YOU ALL FALL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Captailism, and society, needs resets. Not only do things need to die for there to be new growth, but it needs to burn. When you fight to prevent all wild fires you get so much build up of brush that the next spark starts a fire storm. The market is the same way. Gov bailouts and forced market closes only postpone the inevitable which only gets worse with each new day of 'record profits'. The higher uou go the worse thr fall.

from my book:

Chapter 14: The Scam And How It Works
“Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States”
― Barry M. Goldwater

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
― Henry Ford
As I have mentioned several times already the Zionists most valuable weapon are banks. In 1913 on December 23 the Federal Reserve act (an unconstitutional act) was passed while most of the Senate was home on Christmas break and Wilson signed the bill into law. Let me explain how the Federal Reserve works. First the name is a misnomer there is nothing Federal about it. This is an instution in private hands, our old friends the Rothschilds. By printing off paper and loaning it to the country at interest they get a percentage right off the top, which we pay to them in items that have actual value such as gold when we were on the gold standard and now oil which our currency is anchored by. Not only do they suck out the natural resources and wealth of a nation through this scam they also gain control of the economy which they can manipulate however they wish by creating inflation, recessions, depressions etc. By creating these conditions in the economy they gain a secondary way to steal the wealth of a nation. While people work to buy items of value such as land, property, precious metals, etc they can crash the economy like they did in the 2008 housing crash and buy the items people worked their entire lives to purchase back for pennies on the dollar, not to mention steal even more of our actual resources in exchange for more paper (tax money)

through government bailouts for the banks and organizations that created the crisis to begin with. The employees and CEO’s of these organizations got huge bonus checks while our money was used to keep the corporations and banks these people own from going bankrupt, we covered their “losses”. This is all one big scam folks. They did this exact same thing to Germany just before WWII, while the average German’s worth was 800 deutchmarks the average worth of a German Jew was 10,000 duetchmarks, many economists have written about this topic including a number of Jews themselves. What we are seeing today, as I write this book even, is an exact repeat of what they did with an artificial bread shortage to cause the French and Russian revolutions only with 1920’s Germany and the modern day they use the stock market for the same effect, which is to say starve people into having nothing left to lose to start a revolution. They created the housing bubble and subsequent crash in 2008 and bought back property and assets at pennies on the dollar then flooded the economy with money causing debt and inflation. Next they will create an artificial crash and restrict the money supply causing hyper inflation and a depression then they will attempt another communist revolution, which they are already priming with Marxist groups funded by George Soros. When the crash happens they will blame Trump and the corrupt capitalist government they are the ones corrupting and either another Hitler will rise or they will take the entire world.

We've been inflating currencies like mad to combat a wave of deflation that has been crushing the currencies for years. Wealthy Chinese are five flagging to the us and Australia. Centcomm is opening up a plant in the us. Despite the insane corporate tax rate here the logistics of the us infrastructure make commerce so cheap that we're competitive. If US takes serious business out of a couple second rate countries we could see some serious shifting of sands.

“The new law will create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation. It may not do so immediately, but the trusts want a period of inflation, because all the stocks they hold have gone down... Now, if the trusts can get another period of inflation, they figure they can unload the stocks on the people at high prices during the excitement and then bring on a panic and buy them back at low prices.…The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed.” (Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, referring to the Federal Reserve act, Congressman Lindbergh stated this a few years prior to the stock market crash in 1929 which ushered in the Great Depression Congressional Record, Vol. 51, p. 1446. December 22, 1913.)

“Under the Federal Reserve Act, panics are scientifically created. The present panic is the first scientific one, worked out as we figure a mathematical equation.” (Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, The Economic Pinch, 1921.)

This is what's coming and it will be here soon
youtube.com/watch?v=EaqR8UcO-qE

find all the answers on YT channel and tell others

Russian model, apparently female.

Name please?

Ivana Suckmakova

>SUCC

Fag, but seriously.

which link is leftypol negros need to post this and I have never been to faggot land

Double chan i think.

The world will go into a depression, America will be fine. It will start in China, probably around November CCP Party Congress.

vimeo.com/215078563

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io

Jewtube friendly link.

Plastic Bitch #6000001

(((They))) are in for a very rude awakening this time. too many redpilled people. Too many of us have quietly spoken with friends andsaid, "Look, don't take my word for it. Just pay attention to the news, and keep in mind what I've told you. You'll see; this is what the endgame really is, and (((who))) is behind it."

A very rude awakening, indeed...

US China war.

Not that far.

China has secured Ship building for the next generation (google it, only one country at a time gets to build most of the big ships in the world, in our generation it was Korea, now it has gone to China)

China will now deal with countries in the Middle east and get them to agree to sell oil in Yuans instead of dollars.

What this will do to the US economy is absolutely devastating, the most likely solution will be war.

lolz I just got perma banned by honeypot 8ch for posting it on leftypol

our currency is being devaluated. here watch this video on currency minipulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE

make sure you share this with everyone you know bruv

all the answers are there from the beginning took me years to gather all this information and I put it in a nice and neat little package so even brainlets can understand

every country should kick the jews out at the same time. germany came back to life after doing this and we will too. thanks hitler!

>Pic related
Check Club of Rome OP

The U.S. and Canada are energy independent, they are literally energy exporters. Dollar based oil trades account for less than 5% of overall transactions.

The Petrol dollar is a meme.

The U.S. and China won't go to war because China would lose, they are entirely dependent on exports for both their economy and their food supply. The U.S. could choke that off with a single carrier battle-group.

More importantly, China benefits in a huge way from the U.S. enforced freedom of the seas, they stand to gain nothing from that conflict.

China's war will be with Japan, Korea, Vietnam, and the Philippians, because when the U.S. decides to stop enforcing freedom of the seas (and it's coming), the Chinese are going to be left with an entire country built secure trade lanes. They need a navy for this so they are building one.

Why is Ted Cruz in a wig behind her?

Diana Melison. Diana Melison was born on January 13, 1993 in St. Petersburg, Russia as Anna Volkova. She is an actress, known for Marshrut postroen (2016) and Dizlayk (2016).

what is the source of pic?

Dudes who don't want to jerk off to dudes care, you degenerate faggot.

wow, thanks!
Glad to know not everyone here is a fag.

Why is she so perfect?

Diana Melison; actually a woman but I'd let her fuck me with a strap-on dildo if she wanted to. Jesus.

Aren't they already living in coffins? how sturdy is this bubble?

yah I can checkems on that

We get it, you don't like dick girls.

Stop trying to over-compensate for the fact that you actually do.

>mexican
>tattoos

into the ovens!