Welfare is used almost Exclusively by Blacks Now

>Be me
>Go to welfare office in 2006
>almost all whites who need money to support their families
>welfare office in 2017
>all blacks who want money to buy drugs
This is the "cultural enrichment". I'm like the only guy at the welfare office now. And these people think they're equals lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html
bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markeaston/2010/11/work_benefits_and_ethnicity.html
theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/10/50-rise-in-long-term-unemployed-youngsters-from-uk-ethnic-minorities
poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3593872/17bn-true-cost-immigration-UK-year.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My white friend is on welfare

Checkmate bigot

You've been on welfare for 11 years?

I'm on welfare too, i said ALMOST

AAGGHGHG WELFEAREE IZZ KIULLING MEUH CUNTRYY BLEEERRUIUGGHGHH WAAGGGHHG GENOCIDE NEUGGIRS PLEERROOBOBRRHHGGHGHA

Yeah.

Statistics show white people are the main recipients of welfare

So sit the fuck down, alt-right retars.

why a dolescum is feeling superior to anyone ?

>Go to welfare office
poorfags out

not even close

Old ass baby boomers who didn't save shit, elected leaders who bankrupted the country, and now have to live off government welfare eat up all the money.

and they vote republican, 2 trillion dollars spent on "muh conservative values" old pieces of shit.

2 FUCKING TRILLION. If all the elderly in america who didn't save died, we'd actually be making money.

SO FUCK THEM

>Complains about blacks going to welfare office
>"these people think they're equal"
>user basically admits he's probably been a fucking welfare recipient since '06
>"White Supremacist"

God you make this too easy

Why are you on welfare?

flag checks out

I'm fine with and even support welfare in a homogenus community where all the money is going towards fellow whites.

I have a learning disability.

Relative frequency is more important than absolute frequency, Jamal.

>I have a learning disability

defines most if not all white supremacists

>yfw 70%< of U.S spending is welfare

They used to be.

Times change. That's why London is majority fuzzy wuzzies.

Worthless you are

You mean you have a low IQ?

It's not--that's entitlements not the whole budget. Google it yourself europoor.

> it's not who's on it...it's why they're on it

I have no problems with low IQ white people in the hills of kentucky getting welfare, mainly because they're stupid and only capable of labor jobs, which disappeared locally when the coal mining stopped.

What I DO have a problem with is basketball-americans who are perfectly able to work, but refuse to do so because they think "whitey owes me"....and the VAST majority of basketball-americans subscribe to this mindset, regardless if they openly admit it or not.

The moment you realize that "black culture" is entirely based on being racist towards anyone not black (or not black enough) and screwing whitey over every chance they get, the more sense their behavior makes.

There's shame about being on social programs if you're white.

I have an EBT card. Whenever I take it out I cup my hands around so no one will not it's not just a normal credit card. I have never told anyone I have one.

I understand there are rap songs bragging about having EBT

>muh meme learning disability
Have you tried concentrating harder?

White people claim welfare if they've lost their job or have fallen on hard times until they get back on their feet. Niggers live their entire lives on welfare.

Obviously these are generalizations, but the stats largely back it up.

"financial support given to people in need."

old fuckers who didn't save money, who bankrupt our nation are fuckers in need

hence welfare

Don't call it something else because they are old. They are pieces of shit who serve no purpose and have no excuse. "I'm old give me free healthcare and money" doesn't fucking work with me. I'm a republican

And? I'm a smart person, an incredibly smart person. I'm just held back because of a learning disability that makes it harder to learn. Sort of like if Usaine Bolt had an anchor tied to him, he's still the fastest man on earth just held back by something out of his control.

I'm high-IQ. Pure German ancestry and I'm related to Bohr-Rutherford.

I agree with your comment except don't say low IQ. I'm very high IQ I just have a learning disability

I don't get the stigma.

YES! I used to give a shit about this stuff so much. I just dont get it, im TERRIBLE at math i focused so hard on it as a youth but i just couldn't get it

I'm white but i am only on welfare for life since i have a learning disability is that ok?

Literal retards missing half of their brain due to birth defects can get jobs at Walmart and other retail places. "Learning disability" is not a legitimate excuse to live on the dole. Never mind that you're a parasite living on gibs for years complaining about nigs living on gibs.

I am an incredibly smart person too you know; I also have an astronomically high IQ level because Albert Einstein fucked my grandma. The only thing that is holding me back is my inability to be on any level personable and likeable.

Work on your social skills sir, maybe you will realize one day that you are no better than the "niggers" you hate.

Not what my social worker said. Also i used to work at Walmart but you actually have to know math to work there in case the cash register doesn't work. One day the cash machine broke down and I didn't know how to swap change and got fired

How? HOW? I read "how to win friends and influence people". i watched many youtube videos on how to socialize better. My shrink says im autistic and it's a neurological thing. I refused to believe her, but no matter how hard i try im still autistic

And you are ok being on welfare for that long? Learning disability is not a good enough excuse to be on welfare. You can do manual labor jobs. At least contribute to society you parasite. You are just as bad as niggers

There's no manual labor jobs within walking distance. I tried to be a custodian but they hired a guy instead of me.

And before everyone asks im changing flags because people are clearly using this thread to mock white nationalist ideology

nah you are trolling

you're a troll, get off my thread.

Several times I've considered going on welfare simply as a form of protest. Even with Trump in the White House, I am not seeing meaningful reversal to the decline of this dystopian country.

are you on medication?

I was curious, so I used a huffpo article as a data source to see how much these ebil whipipo leach off of the rich and vibrant kangz
huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html
I scaled the welfare recipient percentages so they would add up to 100, proportionally distributing the (((unknown))) into each category.

I then divided each race's welfare usage percentage by their percentage of US population according to wikipedia to give a figure of merit for how much each race uses welfare per capita. Higher than 1 means more than their fair share by population percentage only.

>white = 0.68
>black = 2.54
>Hispanic(non white) = 2.21
>Asian = 0.51
>native American = 1.5
>multi racial = 0.29

Is Huffington post manipulating their data in a racist way to make it look like blacks and Hispanics use more welfare?

>learning disability
>white supremacist

How old are you, user?

As someone who works with autistic people unironically, unless you are on the low functuning side of the specteum, you are perfectly capable of getting a job. You can atleast communicate coherently which makes me believe that you are just a lazy nigger who uses muh mental disability to get gibs

teach me your ways senpai.

I got state insurance and food stamps about 6 months ago. I said I was latino. My grandpa was from Italy, the birthplace of Latin, so I figured it was cool.

I have a learning disibility and can't hold a job

31 next week.

White and on disability. Shit is SO cash.

>multi racial = 0.29
hmm

i wish i could qualify for welfare

>White
>using an EBT card

kys faggot

>I didn't know how to swap change
Please get off Sup Forums you literal actual retard.

you are trolling
he's trolling

he could take a picture of his medication with a time stamp to prove he's not. but he won't

hence trolling

Due to our society now, that is at least a more acceptble excuse to be on welfare. I can respect that if there is no upward mobility for yourself, you should fuck over the system

How do I get a learning disability?

same here. cupped hands while holding EBT. glad I got off that shit years ago

hit your head on the pavement, crack your neck three times from left to right

i received hurricane relief last month. been eating like a kang ever since. sadly the fun ends soon and ill go back to empty fridge

Again it's a learning disability. It would be $5.99 they'd hand me 4 dollars and 3 quarters and 3 dimes and i'd be under pressure so i'd be like "uhhh uhhh" and try to think and they'd be like "hurry up" and i'd get distracted and i'd give them too much money which got me in trouble or not enough and then they'd get pissed.

You'd have the same trouble probably.

Until you take responsibility for your actions and feelings instead of externalizing them and blaming others or things out of your control... you'll start getting better. You'll never be perfect... but no one is.

uh huh

stop trolling. picture with time stamp of card or medicaiton

Because i don't need to prove to a troll who knows im serious anything

i was born with it

Not trying to be anything but helpful, so apologies if things come off as harsh. Living on the dole isn't a life, user, only an existence.
Judging by what you've said jobs requiring mathematics or linguistics doesn't seem to be for you, but I don't think that cuts you from the job market entirely.
It doesn't require a lot of brains to do photography for magazines, only a knack for it. Warehouse stuff as well, pretty mindless work. If you can drive, courier is another option.

>troll

Bash yourself over the head with a big ass rock

Your mama cupped her hands around deez nuts last night you bitch

Form a ebt clique and go shopping in groups

Same. How much do you get in Canada?
I get my rent paid and 480 bongpounds a month.

i believe him

seen a super cute latina girl do this to me at the store. there really are people who cant count. though i blame the school and poor parenting

>Medicare and Health
>Nearly a trillion

Cunt, can't the just provide universal healthcare for that amount?

Is it communicable? If we shook hands could I catch it from you?

Invent a new hurricane. Just recycle the pictures from a hurricane a few years back and pretend it was one of those sudden hurricanes that targeted you and you only and promptly vanished soon after.

You can simulate hurricane damage with a leaf blower and a golf club. You turn the leaf blower on and you smash shit with the golf club, the debris will be swept up by the leaf blower, simulating the unpredictability of wind. The impact of the golf club will simulate the debris striking your dwelling at 200km/h.

I can also simulate a flood if you're interested. You just need a bunch of towels, some jugs of water, and an egg beater.

yes. it costs that much just for a small portion of their population because their healthcare costs are inflated by tens, if not hundreds, of times.

Jesus fucking christ. I don't get my rent paid and I get basically the same amount. Keep in mind our cost of living is way higher than most normal countries, so for the 700 bongpounds I get, 450 is rent.

I'd like to see the numbers for Canada. I think our population is even older than yours. There's no jobs because no one is retiring, there's no money because they're demanding it all, there's no houses because they own all the property. I think mandatory retirement might be a necessity at this point.

No. California tried to pass it without a funding plan and when they actually worked out the costs, they figured out that it'd cost $400 billion annually. That much, just for California alone. And seeing as that's more than the entire budget of the state, the bill got suspended indefinitely

>Last year
>Laid off unexpectantly
>Had to get unemployment
>Had to practically bend their arms behind their back and get them to cry uncle to even give me a measly amount of what I used to make per week (basically went from like $400/wk to $270/wk)
>Had to show up for all these various workshops and "classes" where you would sit there for like fucking three hours and get told the most basic shit like "okay don't use comic sans and like five hundred colors on your resume"
>Had to listen to absolute bullshit like "it's okay to pad your resume a bit, have you ever put your groceries in your cabinet when you got home from the store? You have stocking experience!!"
>One time I literally could not make it to one of these bullshit classes because I'm also in school (premed before someone tries to rip my ass about getting a "meme" degree) and I had to go through this whole ordeal of paperwork and classes to keep them from cancelling my unemployment
>Finally got a new job, told them I didn't need them anymore so I was going to stop filing the paperwork
>They went full REEEEEEEEEEEEEE and told me my new job didn't count because it wasn't full time (I made it to full time in not even a month of working there though)
>Even though I was told by multiple people there if I just stopped filing the paperwork there was nothing they could do because they would just take me off the program I still get calls from collection agencies at least two or three times a day screaming up my ass to pay back the unemployment (no actual letters apart from almost eight months ago telling me I was off the program and would need to reapply considering I stopped filling them out for over two weeks)
>Haven't heard anything since except for getting those calls

>Meanwhile whenever I would go there I was the only well dressed white man
>One time a nigger went absolutely apeshit and got to skip the line
>I got slightly "rude" once and got called an asswipe by the sheboon at the desk

I'm basically being paid by my government to spread anti government propaganda.
My life is a fucking joke.

Your government is also a fucking joke, so at least you're doing the right thing.

My government pays me to slowly die because they refuse to provide medical care for things their health care's neglect and incompetence caused in the first place.

I've got maybe 3 years lefr.

Because whites are the majority of the population you low IQ shitskin. Look at the proportional statistics though. The more shitskins there are, the closer we get to collapse, the sooner immigration ends. It's a self-defeating system.

>Those describing their ethnicity as Pakistani or Bangladeshi receive 29% of their income in various forms of state aid. White citizens receive 15% of their income from social security, tax credits and the state pension. Those from black ethnic groups receive between 17% and 18%.
bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markeaston/2010/11/work_benefits_and_ethnicity.html

>The number of young people from ethnic minority backgrounds who have been unemployed for more than a year has risen by almost 50%. There was a fall of 1% in overall long-term youth unemployment and a 2% fall among young white people.
theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/10/50-rise-in-long-term-unemployed-youngsters-from-uk-ethnic-minorities

>Around two-fifths of people from ethnic minorities live in low-income households, twice the rate for White people
poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

>£17bn, the true cost of immigration to the UK every year: Figure calculated as gap between amount migrants pay in taxes and consume in public services.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3593872/17bn-true-cost-immigration-UK-year.html

Can you explain more?
I'm genuinely curious.

It's called meth dickhead and guess who loves that in my town? Whites. No one but whites. They kill and they steal for it and welfare is like christmas to them. Shove your stats up your ass.

I have a chronic medical condition that I developed as a child which for the most part went neglected and not treated properly by doctors, and now that I'm older I've begun to feel the damage that they essentially caused. My body is deteriorating, and I suspect my mental health is starting to go as well. There are ways to at least partially reverse the damage that's accumulated, but they keep giving me the run-around. Not to mention the fact that I was used as a test subject in a human trial without my knowledge or consent, which caused serious damage as well. I keep telling them I feel bad and I try and try to find information to treat myself since they won't, but every time they just tell me "oh user you're imagining things, your bloodwork came back fine". I know it's too much responsibility for anyone to bear for what they did to me and could start a potential international shit show if anyone caught wind of this outside of my country, but I honestly don't care about any of that and I just want my health back, or at least enough health to get by.

That's gotta suck.
I'm actually getting help for my mental problems finally, after years of being misdiagnosed.
I had to twist my doctor's arm to get a referral though.
Doctor's hate when you can correctly diagnose yourself better than they can.
We have mostly paki doctors and nurses here now. All our good doctors work abroad.

We have Jewish doctors here that purposely destroy Christians. I would much rather deal with an incompetent person than a malevolent one when it's on that level.

Thanks user, hope you get better.
Democrats have made American healthcare pretty expensive compared to how it used to be fine in the 70s, but if you can afford it you may consider getting treated here.

TN Here, it's all niggers (Still) but mostly beaners now. Illegals even, we're fucking done for. Just going by what I see at stores mostly. We're infested

(((Free))) healthcare.

I guess you get what you pay for, huh?

Have they amended the Hippocratic oath to include "Assume your patient is always lying?"
I have a friend who was experiencing severe internal pain, they fobbed him off until he actually turned jaundiced yellow from liver cirrhosis. Only then did they do blood tests. Turns out he has stage 5 cancer. They've given him six months to a year.

fucking illegals pop out one kid on U.S. soil, now their greasy 7 other kids all get food stamps, welfare, health care, day care, rent assistance, Obamaphones and other freebies

Meanwhile Pedro that knocks them up won't marry them cause then they will lose all the benefits

When will they end this anchor baby bullshit? Who pays for all the old illegal fuckheads that never paid into Social Security?

They can treat me here. They refuse to. That's the problem. They can treat me in the US, in Europe, in Asia... it doesn't matter. They're purposely withholding resources for some reason. We have the medicine and the procedures to fix what I'm going through, they just keep telling me that I don't need it.

>Job Center
Haha, you doxxed yourself memeflagging kraut.

Pedro works under the table fucking taxpayers while WE pay for all the free shit his greasy illegal little burritos use

fuck them making their lives better....they are fucking us over to do it and our govt helps them

That's what happens when you don't pay for healthcare. You don't get it. Funny how that works. Sucks you have to deal with it, but it's your shitty countrymen who are to blame.

kill yourself

You don't know the half of it.

I think they had an idea what was happening to him, they just made the call that it wasn't necessary to spend money and resources to treat someone who's going to die anyway, which I kind of feel like is what's happening to me. But the thing is, my situation is at least theoretically reversible which is what I don't get. Wouldn't it be better for everybody if I was an able-bodied tax payer than some guy who's getting money and spending their healthcare resources? Even if they aren't treating me, doctor's visits and bloodwork still costs a fuckton. Not to mention the medicine I'm already taking.

cant belive but would be a nice way of living

B-b-based Mexicans though...

I read almost on the title

I don't blame my countrymen. They are oblivious to what is happening, and I don't blame them. A healthy person has very little reliance on the healthcare system, and is therefore less exposed to it. The only reason I'm aware of what's going on is because I have first hand experience. Look at it like this: you're a normal healthy guy with appendicitis: you go to the hospital, they ultrasound you, you lie down for 15 minutes and wake up after, ready to go home a day or so later. You paid $0 for this, you didn't incur any infections or whatever, and you feel much better because they fixed what was bothering you. You're not going to have an ax to grind, right?

I'm not even Canadian and I know how fucking horrible your healthcare system is. I live in Michigan and every time I go to the hospital, there are Canadians using their insurance at our hospitals. (I live like 30 minutes from Windsor.) How do your countrymen not know how bad their health insurance is? Do they not have families?