strawpoll.me/14225244
strawpoll.me/14225285
youtu.be/iDMiui8LShk
strawpoll.me/14225359/
youtu.be/Kzwyo88ySK4?t=2005
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for cope is my black step mother

COPE is a black waste of space.

Lads, how do you respond to the leftist line that "you don't choose where you're born so it is foolish to be proud of it, etc."?

Based black man btfo'ing anonymongs and tripsmidges

Why does that fact i Didn't choose where i was born mean i cant be proud of it?

Homosexuals """""don't choose""""" to be gay, why do they celebrate pride?

My mum did that stupid fucking ancestry family tree thing turns out im irish and scottish on both sides ive spent my life thinking i was an anglo king now im a fucking crying iron bru swigging potato faggot

Why do you sound like a rent boy with a sore throat?

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/14223922

strawpoll.me/14223922
strawpoll.me/14223922

POLES OUT

PAKIS IN

GLOBAL BREXIT BRITAIN

110% CIVIC & GLOBALIST

I’m really happy that you Brit schmucks segregate yourself here and don’t flood my other threads there with your bad theeth and disgusting accent

You wannabe posh primarkbastards

DO IT AGAIN

dear tripnonces,
please leave and never come back

but seriously most of you sometimes post decent content. what's with the narcissism? why the tripfag? genuinely curious.

don't make us btfo you a third time, hans

BRITPOL

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

They do the jobs we don't want to, the 20% of them that aren't unemployed that is

That's a good one.

Along the same lines.
I struggle with this liberal line of thinking, I see it as you're born to be what you are, there is a story leading to your birth that and the world did exist before your birth.

Ian Collins is cucking on LBC

>why the tripfag?
Because according to the rules that all the triphaters push, I can trip
Plus I'm black.

strawpoll.me/14225244

strawpoll.me/14225244

strawpoll.me/14225244

strawpoll.me/14225244

Also start using the word leftists instead of liberal, classical liberals get their pants in a shitfit and it can be used against you. yanks hijacked the word

I don't.

A lot of the Anglo Saxons fled to Ireland during the Norman conquest

I actually had a proper response to this once, but it's slipped my mind. If it comes back I'll post it.

obviously you CAN, it's just generally looked down upon. so why do it? also, the competition between trips as to who posts the most is honestly a bit sad.

>so scared of losing the vote he didn't even include a normal answer
fucking kek

>brainlet.jpg

Yes. Yes you are.

AV referendum

All of these threads were made a full minute apart from each other. There is absolutely no excuse for this fucking thread splitting. Right before you click post, go to the catalog and ctrl f "brit/".

Rant not aimed at you OP

Fine. I’ll create a new one.

I love the dedication (You) used by making the percentage in each of the 3 threads different to signify the confusion stemming from the tory party.

I bet (You) watch Rick and Morty.

>no "I ignore all trips" option

I remember this guy years ago from the forum and DJing in Sheffield.

He was pretty edgy at the time but I can't see how these comments in the full context are all that bad. The Jamie Cullen comment is clearly a joke as is the Girls aloud one, it's not as if loads of people haven't said they would bang one pop star and hate the fuck out of another.

The Michelle McManus comment is actually agreeable and the Morrissey ones are just a few funny euphemisms. Blown way out of proportion.

Anyone saying they've never said stupid shit before they ever considered going into politics is a fucking liar.

strawpoll.me/14225285

strawpoll.me/14225285
strawpoll.me/14225285

Don't despair!

youtu.be/iDMiui8LShk

Remember when political cartoons used to be subtle and clever instead of totally on the nose? It's like I'm looking at the cover of a copy of the Financial Times.

I went with fuck niggers
The joke's on (((you))) and your inferiority
complex because I have a secure tripcode, not a shit one.

>obviously you CAN, it's just generally looked down upon. so why do it?
I meant the
>You can trip if you have inside knowledge rule

>the competition between trips as to who posts the most is honestly a bit sad.
Was a joke that no one takes seriously (at least me anyway).

See I thought that but they were always expected to lose. The Tory 2017 and SNP 2017 are the ones that I think are the worst, but there's so many to choose from.

I like the subtlety of Trump coming in from the distance

strawpoll.me/14225285

strawpoll.me/14225285

Neither Poles or pakis are British. That being said Polish diaspora is made of disgusting degenerates. A lot of Poles prefer to live in denial of that fact, because they have false non-nationalist mentality “everything Polish must be great”

“Poles hold only two things dear to their hearts: jingoistic patriotism and sucking black cock in London" Maksim Marcinkiewicz

Watch as his complex develops when he realises most of Brit/pol/ doesn't even agree with him.

This is actually a devastating critique to the heart of leftists. They individuals exist without family, past present or future. You ancestors choose where you live, though. You exist, so they chose to defend your right to exist, and to exist where they last moved to (and defended). no state can exist in a Balkanized state; the original peoples should remain a supermajority to honor you ancestors with the security of your right to exist. Because you ARE one spot on the ancestral continuity, and leftists hate that, as it ennobles human rights to self-determination, of genetic and cultural, self determination, and the state want those dissolved so it can persue ITS agenda, not yours.

Too bad New British Union are floundering with around 100 members, and the Friends of Oswald Mosley (Former members of the Blackshirt movement) have denounced them on their Facebook page repeatedly. They believe the fascist state is no longer possible.
Mosley is inspirational, but his vision will never be realized.

I swear it’s the first time I came to one of you since brexit

So you’re telling me Germans regularly come here and laugh at you?
Jahahahahaha thus cant be real

Ahhahahahahahahahahha
Fucking hive mind

What's the problem?

I admit when I lose.

Wait for the full results.

my bad, i'll search catalog before i do one again

>you can trip if you have inside knowledge
of what?

>Remember when political cartoons used to be subtle and clever
no?

I find it genuinely frightening that comments that could have been made over 10 years ago can be held against you now and can cost your job.

But addiction is a meme

I breathed out of my nose at the result. He even lost the one that was impossible for him to lose.

Looks like you won.

Congratulations.

Did not know that thanks for keeping the dream alive

Tories 2017 was just incomprehensibly, bafflingly shit. Not sure any of the others even come close.

Of a large organisation (Media, party, etc)
These aren't real rules, they're arbitrary and designed so that nobody trips. But I still qualify

I figured what the rule meant, I meant which org are you a part of? or are you not privy to mention / larping like hell

Why asks does anything in the past matter? Why, in their present times, did they suffer and fight, and die? They did it for YOU. So that you can exist, in your home, hopefully in a better state of affairs. But leftist see humans as interchangeable units of oppression/oppressed, they care not for continuity of peoples, and debits to thier ancestries. They hate that; for them, the past is only a weapon to be used against YOU. They don't want you to ennoble your short time to honor the past and secure your genetic and cultural future.

I think it will be eventually, but there are hard times ahead of us first.
Universal democracy is unsustainable. The welfare state is unsustainable. The demographic change will by itself eventually precipitate a conflict.
There are problems coming that democracy will prove insufficient to deal with.
A few decades is not so long on the scale of history, and dramatic events and changes can come from nowhere and happen quickly.

Thanks

ah yes brit/pol/, a place of profound intellectual discussion such as whining for and against tripcodes and the same le BASED black man shit as yanks in /ptg/

Ask them if love their brothers or sisters or mother and father, if they are proud of them when they succeed, and if they help them when they need it. Then tell them to love your community, your nation so speak, is just the same, just less intense. The destruction of community bonds and nationalism is essentially the destruction of a big family, atomised to the point where brother and sister wouldn't recognise each other in the street, nor lend a hand when they so desperately need it. Which is also why high tax social welfare states can't survive multiculturalism.

>Tories 2017 was just incomprehensibly, bafflingly shit.
It was but there's just too many to choose from.
Like Labour who went from 20% ahead to giving the tories their first majority since major.
Scottish Greens who were cucked by the SNP into only standing in 3 seats
UKIP who didn't bother to campaign tactically anywhere but South Thanet.

I was hoping you guys would help me decide but I'm just as stuck as before.

LMAO FUCKING R9K

strawpoll.me/14225359/

strawpoll.me/14225359/

Foreign enclaves within British society are also unsustainable without state support.

I work for a political party

So that makes you a double nigger?

You were posting there over the summer were you not?

the inside scoop from ukip's luton youth wing, bravo nigger

Lib Dems?

Well yes, that’s what I to do personally. Schadenfreude not even once

No. I only started this week.

>One of the polish girls in my class brought a littreal Somalian as a prom date
Can't find pic but white girl on left is the girl and the black at the back her bf

Aye. Feels like a lifetime ago when May called the election outside Downing Street with everyone saying she would win in a landslide.

Probably one of the biggest mistakes in British political history.

>So that makes you a double nigger?
huh
A job.
I will never explicitly name the party that I work for.

holy shit lads, first time I've seen Rees Mogg btfo
youtu.be/Kzwyo88ySK4?t=2005
33:20

This place is embarrassing, mostly. Even actual political talk is whining like bitches, but even MORE devastating is that no one has any sense of imagination. As someone with British heritage it's actually embarrassing, and deeply sad. You all are just resigned to your own genocide, slowly boiling in warm tea.

Should've added Paul Nuttall's Stoke bid. Well and truly pathetic.

> no one has any sense of imagination
what did he mean by this

That's cause she fucked it up for herself by doing NO prep.
I mean you could make the argument that the remain campaign was the same thing but worse because government and EU shekels were spent on it and there was 2 different leave campaigns.

i can't be bothered to watch this shit, summarise it

literally goto 33:20 and listen for 1 minute

More degeneracy from my school

>As someone with British heritage

i can't be bothered to watch this shit, summarise it

BASED

In future always rename images from FB user, they have unique IDs in the filename.

Or they used to at least, not sure if the trick works anymore

fuck off then

irony is that (you) is literally what that pictures warns about
now that is not degeneracy per se

There is just no hope for the British people as a whole; we've devolved to the extent that we are a parody of ourselves locked in freefall, lacking even the cursory attempts at identarianism you see in other european countries, and even the US. /ptg/ and the other generals may be cringy and worthy of eyes rolling but at least they have some, if tenuous, claims to achievement and passion.

It was pathetic but I went with full campaigns because there's just too many shitshows, like Zac Goldsmith, George Galloway, Labour in Copeland etc

Did you vote in my poll? (Second one, not first)

you're replying to a nigger, why even bother?

Hard to choose

IM FUGGEN WHYTE!!!!!!!

When did I claim to be white (((you))) chink? The picture is in fact, warning about people like (((you))). Double irony.