You now remember Death Parade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wh8FgsEtNQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQV8aT2GNY
youtube.com/watch?v=x3Joz-XaqU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i now call you a massive faggot for that shitty thumbnail

Fuck my ass

The OP was the most memorable and misleading part of the whole series.

>opening is upbeat and looks fun as hell
>I don't think anybody ever actually smiled in the show

I remember the threads about whether the wife from the first episode was a bitch or not

she was, good thing we all agree right?

I've only seen Death Billiards, it was alright.

There's a couple of nice Easter Eggs in Death Parade about Death Billiards. I didn't notice it the first time around but caught it the second time around.

No way, she lied on purpose to make herself look like the bad guy so her hubby could feel good in the afterlife

How would I forget AOTY?

>the wife from the first episode was a bitch or not
HOLY SHIT
you now remember that people spent weeks talking about that

I never finished it nor I plan to.

are you ok

This and the one about the NEET and his mom or whatever it was. I didn't watch the show.

No

Yes, I'm still wanting my time back.

I don't know what it was about 2015. But it had a ton of forgettable shows that looked pretty nice.

Death Billiards was pretty good. Only watched a few episodes of Death Parade.

watch everything fag

The neverending Sup Forums shitstorm from the first episode of the woman being put into the trash for cheating justified the entire series

What's there to discuss? She's a woman. Of course she's a bitch.

fuck off robot

People were still arguing about it while the last fucking episode was airing. I have never seen that happen before or since.

>no one posted it yet
Slackers. DING DONG VOIDU

youtube.com/watch?v=9wh8FgsEtNQ.
Top notch OP and the ED is pretty good too

Can't say I really feel like it. Why don't you try and sell it to me?

why all the full version of OPs are shit

After episode 9 I ended up liking the ED more.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQV8aT2GNY

that was fucking great

fuck maybe I should re watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=x3Joz-XaqU4

Best scene of the fucking year 2015.

Episodes 8 and 9 were the best of the season and I liked how 9 ended like that.

>we will never have a season 2 because it doesn't pander to cute girls doing shit or fujoshit
What a sad era we live in.

>the episode with the granny

And it wasn't even ready to feel

I was not*

It was a good show, kind of sad people forgot about it.

Nona best girl

Reminder that this lost to NNB in every poll Sup Forums participated in.

That's what we were missing. Nonaposting.

I mean, I'm a bit sad more Fujos didn't go for it given it had the cute punky lift-boy who seemed to be aimed at them.

and non non lost to hibike and OPM
what's your point

She has a pretty unique aesthetic

You now remember Meme Parade

As much as I understand how the anime industry works and I do enjoy moe/fujo shows it is a bit weird how shows like Death Parade tend not to just sell badly but completely tank.

You guys are forgetting the most important smile of all.

looks almost exactly like the kind of girls that major in art. I swear to god I have a friend of a friend that looks exactly like her.

Like it was ever forgotten.

Why do people think everyone just forgets every show that isn't discussed on Sup Forums on a regular basis.

NNBfags are the worst people on Sup Forums, what else is new?

I thought DP didn't do that badly.

And artsy unpopular stuff like this doesn't sell well in the short term but does decently enough in the long term.

So... was the wife a cheating slut or not?

The same reason you worry people will forget you exist without your tripfaggotry.

"I'm not gonna make it
Is it almost over now?
Can't see the way to go..."

I thought the point was that she was never cheating, and she just lied so that her husband, who was undeserving, would get to rebirth and that was because she loved him. Or some shit.

It did quite well, even the people who said it wasn't their thing couldnt find much bad to say about it
It just didn't get the hype that most others get because the protagonists were past puberty
It didnt feature girls running with their tits bouncing every episode
So the large portion of fans who watch anime only for the girls didnt check in

I mean, she did cheat. But at the end, when it mattered most, she sacrificed herself to save her husband. If Decim wasn't so autistic he would have noticed she was lying.

>I mean, she did cheat.
Did they not literally establish that it was a misunderstanding and the person who cheated was someone else all along?

>sales list 1k
>it was a boxset
Dang ;_;

Wasn't it left a bit ambiguous? If I remember correctly, while the person the husband heard about was another woman, they also showed scenes of the actual wife in bed with a different man with a regretful expression on her face

>they also showed scenes of the actual wife in bed with a different man with a regretful expression on her face
I'm like 95% certain that was her in bed with her husband? I don't recall there being any real proof of her cheating, and how the show seemed to want to portray it, she was the "victim", they even said that the man didn't actually deserve it because he couldn't trust her or something, which lead me to believe that she didn't actually do it and if he had trusted her then he should've been able to see through her putting up a front in there to make herself look like "the bad guy" in order to save him.

>they're still arguing whether she was a cheating Slut or not
Give it a rest.

That smile at the end, man. That fucked me up.

watch it again faggot
you have nothing else to do with your life anyway

>make a thread about it yesterday
>10 replies

Fuck you nerd

Thread Derailment, you now remember Rail Wars

That's because no one likes you, cancer.

>1:14
"PABLO a.k.a WTF!?"

Actually, I don't.

The only thing I remember is when Light showed up.

How do you not remember Rail Wars? It had some great Assets towards trains.

Doesn't ring a bell, or whistle.

Pretty sure watching it again wouldn't change anything.

Hot damn Nona is cute. Post more

The show kind of shit itself halfway with giving the detective/murder guys multiple episodes.

That was great.

I'M NOT GONNA MAAAAAAAKE IT

Would this series have been 10/10 if they'd just explained and concluded what the fuck was going on with the underworld?

wow you are always pretty sure about everything huh?

>responding to threads made by tripfags
Did you really expect it to end any other way?

So we can all agree that Ginti was a lying whore that would never get into Candor right?

Watched the scene again and it doesn't really look like the husband to me, though it was clear that everything about her not loving him and marrying him for money was an act

I remember Ginko smiling for once.

I think going the other way around would have been better. Keeping the audience in the dark about which door went to the void and which went to reincarnation would have been more fun.

Reminder Rolling Girls was the actual AOTY last year.

He was a lying something, that's for sure.

Ginti did nothing wrong, hoes go into the void

Only occasionally. I still remember the episode fairly well.

Nah, I mean what was going on with Nona and Oculus and all that politics stuff. It was clear Nona was breaking rules.

I only remember the episode with the male idol and the one with the MILF beating the NEET to death during their street fighter game.

Best part of the entire series.

BRAVO MADHOUSE

Well I can say that I understand why people have forgotten about it, the main plot (The woman origins and the giving emotions to the judges) wasnt really THAT good. I still enjoy it and I remember it because I heard the OP form time to time.

He's the most bullyable. Although I guess he got them back for it.

I was always confused on this part as well. This flashback happened after she decided to lie to him to save him. But why show a flashback at all if it didn't happen?

It leads me to believe there was some foul play, but her sacrifice at the end for him makes up for it. Compared to him, who was nothing but untrusting.

So she did cheat, but Decim fucked up and voided her because he's autistic.

DP was really thought provoking. I felt bad for all the people that went to the nether or whatever it was called. The way they described how it felt having your soul sent there was genuinely unsettling for me.

I honestly had issues with believing anyone should have been sent there at all. They all just got fucked up from unfortunate circumstances in their lives, with one possible exception or two.

Great show either way.

Those scenes felt a bit wasteful, while they explained a bit about the mechanics of the arbiters, but in the end they amounted to pretty much nothing

I know right? they should explain that, specially since her project to give emotions to decim was a big deal, also Oculus mention that he wasnt the top dog of the place.