Could Yajirobe have beaten Raditz?

Could Yajirobe have beaten Raditz?

No

Yamcha wouldn't

They have around the same power level

Yes. I work with Araki I can confirm sorry my english is bad

So does Ox King.
Power level is bullshit.

Ox King never received a PL in the Manga or the databooks. He only got one in promotional materials for VGs and movies. Yajirobe got 970 in Jump materials as well, but those are full of contradictions.

Yajirobe surpassed Kami and managed to cut Vegeta's tail. We know Kami's the 3rd strongest person on Earth before the Saiyans arrive, stronger than Tien and weaker than Piccolo. Vegeta was weakened twice when he transformed and his tail probably isn't as durable as his normal body. Although Yajirobe caught him off guard and you can argue that the sword deals more damage by focusing in a smaller area, Vegeta was still in the x0,000 range or higher.

I'd give Yajirobe the benefit of the doubt.

Although, you have to remember that Vegeta strengthened his tail to make it less of a weakpoint, while Raditz was still weak to getting pulled by it. Maybe if Yajirobe held his tail and cut him.

Dunno.

Related note, who here was surprised he actually managed to survive that long in the Future in DBS?

Although when you think about it, it's not all that surprising considering that his schtick is trying his best NOT to get himself killed. Although there was a exception to the rule in that one future where C18 killed him. But it's weird, because wouldn't that mean he would have remained DEAD in this Black Goku future? Was it a error or was it more in the vein of possibility of him having survived that shot from C18 (him possibly having eaten a Senzu bean or having been brought to life)?

Fuck, this whole timeline thing is confusing as fuck

Also, good on him, I guess for acknowledging that everything related to the Z fighters is simply too much for him power level wise and knowing when not to interfere except to help more in supplying Senzu beans. Although it's a shame he doesn't train himself harder unless he knows he can't go beyond what Goku and the rest already achieved.

>. Although there was a exception to the rule in that one future where C18 killed him

this WAS that timeline, just further along. he survived getting blasted.

He said that Karin gave him the last Senzu Bean before dying, so there's that.

Yajirobe is one of the realest niggas in the entire DBverse.

He is the reason Dinosaurs went instinct.

Ah, that helps explain it better then.

And it's weird looking back and seeing him with fat chubby arms and in DBS, he looks really fucking ripped. Makes you wonder how strong he might have gotten, even if he doesn't show his strength much.

Raditz can fly and carpet bomb him.

>Literally eats him raw

I don't fucking care how, I want to know where the fuck he came from and what the fuck he was subjected to in order to be this voracious.

Yeah. Just chop his tail or stab him. His sword can cut saiyans more powerful than raditz. Honestly swords in db wreck shit pretty well.

Learn how to type. You don't need to hit enter that many times. Stop staring sentences with although, also and but. Stop capitalizing words. I seriously hope English is not your first language.

I would guess the effectiveness of a sword in DB has a lot to do with who is using it, which makes me wonder, why don't we see more people using weapons?

Most martial arts series don't feature them because it's dishonorable/most tournaments don't allow them. In db saiyans have too much pride to rely on them. Trunks and yajirobi are too pragmatic to care.

Why not use this instead of Whis's staff as a means of transportation without needing to sense ki?

Actually with his sword he could have done raditz then roasted him over a fire and eaten him, it's his Modus operandi

True Dat

It's not. Thanks for the tips though.

He's at it again!!