"ah need mah ar-15 so ah can overthrow the gubbmint!"

>"ah need mah ar-15 so ah can overthrow the gubbmint!"
>drone strike kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? How exactly are you planning to defeat the US government? And even if you could, why would you? You're cowards, all of you.

PoC are constantly oppressed in this country. Why don't you rise up for them? Just admit you only want guns to compensate for your fragile masculinity, and are willing to see the murder of thousands of children if that's the cost. Pathetic.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Wait for the drone operator to finished up for the day. Drive home, hit him in an ambush.

Can you imagine having a life so pathetic you post this a dozen times a day?

He lives on the other side of the country, retard.

YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

DO YOU THINK THE US WOULD EVER BOMB THEIR SOURCE OF MONEY?!!?!?!

SAGE

>a fat neckbeard with an assault weapon in the woods
>source of money

good one

If you don't want to own guns then that's fine. Don't. Live your own life, gun-free. No one will care. Stop trying to force your stupid beliefs on other people via taking away our rights. By the way this thinking that "DEY AINT GOT DRONES AND F-15 AND BOMBERS AND TANKS SO DEY WILL LOSE" got us into the situation with Vietnam, Afganistan, and Iraq which were all stalemates from a tactical presepective. If anything, your precious POC should be going out and buying guns.

Those were all on foreign soil retard

IF YOU REPLY PLEASE PUT "SAGE" IN THE OPTIONS PROMPT without quotes. This is a slide thread. Correct the record and other shills are always sliding Sup Forums.

Any reasonable person knows that the US military cannot win a guerilla war. Vietnam war was dragged out by a bunch of starving gooks who were using rusted mosin nagants and faulty 14 second hand grenades.

foreign soil

>He lives on the other side of the country, retard.
What if you also live there?

hello botnet

would you like to play a game?

Then they use one of the many drone operating facilities that you don't live near.

bait of libshit quality sage

>>"ah need mah musket so ah can overthrow the gubbmint!"
>>british ship of the line bombardment kills you

USE SAGE ON SLIDE THREADS

still very difficult to win a guerilla war regardless

Why would you expect a stranger to help you?

They don't even care about the guns. They've been sold an image that doesn't work without guns. Much like how smoking was COOL. They're suckers of the gun manufacturers.

>MOOOOOOOOOOOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN

The problem is that some random guy might kill you just because he is pissed or fucked up in the head.

There arent enough drones or armaments for them to take on the civilian population. You can leave now

It messes with your RETARDED BRAIN so it must be bait.

Redd*t please control yourselves, you should know bait vs. quality posts by now.
Tired of seeing all bait/slide threads on the first page.
Just go, please.

Calling for SAGE is frowned upon by the mods.

That basically never happens.

In a self defense situation i could kill you super easy with a knife or fuck you up real good with any pointed or edged object. At least you can survive a gunshot without having your face or limbs permanently mutilated

If my having arms is of so little threat why do you fags keep trying to take them?

Is there a movement to ban trucks in your country after the terrorist attack there?

Those maybe on foreign soil, but we still live in the same reality as those countries, believe it or not.

>1 post by this ID
>obvious copypasta b8
sage

What a shitpost. See attached.

It is a threat. To innocent children.

>Gun control thread
Oh fuck off.

>memegenerator thumbnail
Great point nigger keep it up

using a machine to lkill for you SURE MAKES YOU A FUCKING AWESOME PERSON RIGHT
whos gonna run those after you've killed everyone with brains. noone right you stupid fuck then youll die of starvation cause yoru too dumb like niggers wait thats what you are

Shitty thread. SAGE

Do you think the government will rapidly destroy its infastructure to root out rebels dumbshit? Especially in a developed country?

US military is about 2 million soldiers and our drone compliment is a little over 10,000. The adult population of the US is around 250 million. So there are 125 adult civilians for every soldier and around 25,000 adult civilians for every drone. I think I like the odds of the civilian populations. The US military was not setup to combat a force of that size even an untrained one.

>barely literate
>calls other people nigger

We outnumber the govt, most of the govt would join us, and a bunch of Vietnamese and Afghani farmers with AK’s resisted our military for years. We can do it too. Eat a dick faggot

Every fucking day with this slide thread.. Saged.

You have a much higher chance of dying in a car crash than getting shot. Ban cars

You've got to be retarded. Who's gonna kill you? A fellow white redneck who enlisted to protect the amendments you're trying to protect?THE MILITARY IS MADE UP OF THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WILL FIGHT FOR US. Drone strike this when there's nobody to fix & repair your drones. A Fascist revolution is coming, I can smell it and I can't wait to die for the fatherland!

Ok but who would win between US civilian population vs US army + Canadian army

PLEASE SAGE THIS THREAD FFS STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS

Never intend on over throwing the government. Only plan is to uphold the constitution should my freedoms are attacked from an enemy foreign or domestic. 3%

Yeah. And Americans got tired of those wars even without blowing up American streets

Reminder that when the revolt come, the military will be leading it.

Why do people keep doing this shit? Coming on to Sup Forums and posting shit they know no one will agree with? You're not convincing anyone, go back to Tumblr faggot.

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Fucking S A G E
S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E

You're joking.... right? Canadian Army? What? All 50k of them? That wouldn't make any difference at all....

>Why don't you rise up for them?
Because I don't agree with that claim. Even if I did, it still has nothing to do with the right to bear arms.

sage 0/10 no effort

OP,

The point of everyone owning guns is so that in the rare event it makes sense to violently resist the government we can. Sure a lot of gun owners are idiots that need a boom stick to feel like a man but most are just regular people. Also the drone could kill a lot of armed people on the ground, but guess what? The damn airfield where the drone comes from likely only has 100 soldiers guarding it. The truth is US government with all its power could be crippled in a week by its own citizens.

What is life like being this retarded?

Drone strikes cost money you fucking mongrel and they are used mostly for assassinations or important targets. Artillery and whatnot cost even more money and the government wouldn't afford much use of it when le 52% of the country is on the opposing side of the civil war.

you forget that about half of the US army would not fire on US citizens if they are protecting their constitutional right? that was done in a study in 2012, but I can't for the life of me remember what the percentage of the US military it was on

SAGE