Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cityrating.com/crime-statistics/michigan/flint.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whites have ruined my community.

t. Grand Blanc, Michigan

Well what?

We really need to have a discussion about banning rocks. They are just way to easy to access for people.

Im wondering which one was the one who was the "come on guys, lets go, lets not do this" guy.

*too

Seems like justice was served

They were fine and upstanding young men. They didn't do anything malicious or inappropriate to others.

how do 5 kids drop one brick?

If a bunch of niggers did this nothing would be done to them.

My money is on bottom left felon.

MARRY
FUCK
KILL

white niggers who deserve the rope desu

but in reality the charges are so strong so they will all plead out and the da can get easy convictions

I don't know, but the guy who egged them on was the middle left.

BAN BASALT WEAPONS

I'm going to guess bottom left.

Surely it didn't take all five of them to drop a rock.

Ban assault gravity

They all get charged but others will get supervision or dropped altogether until they rat each other out for the one ultimately responsible.

Why sentence all 5?
Why not just the guy that threw the rock?

#banRocks

Im guessing Bottom Left, guy who did it was top left, and guy who said "lets not" was Bottom right, those gay lookin eyes just scream the "we better not" kid.
Bottom left kid seems like he was the "along for the ride" kid.

It was a criminal conspiracy.

Accomplice to murder get tried with murder in many states. Had they gone with manslaughter, which they'll likely plea down too, only 1 would have got it

it's michigan they would be overdosing on heroin in a few years anyway

>literally one french cuck trying to push a meme making fun of "right wing trolls" or something

Congratulations for the attempt I guess, I always wondered why people don't try to blatantly force memes on here more often, I guess most people just don't want to seem as cringy as this.

Good.

ROCK OF PEACE
BAN ASSAULT ROCKS

gotta see a video of this

The runty kid is also the easiest to pressure into doing stupid shit cuz they want to fit in

what did the alt-right mean by this?

Crackers are a blight upon this nation, we need to send their asses back to Europe

>whites ruined my community
>Lower Peninsula
Actually it was non whites like you that ruined half of the LP. Get the fuck out of my state lmao.

Scumbags i hope they all get nailed by sambo in prison

He thought they were black. They arent so now he looks like an ass.

So which one actually dropped it?

If they were black you'd have a million organizations calling them kids and saying you can't lock them up.

>bottom right
is that a F2M tranny?

I would have charged them for manslaughter, but this is otherwise fine.

Middle left and bottom left were the instigators, middle right is the butters, top left and bottom right are the guys they always blame for their stupid ideas.

Wut? If they were black theyd be getting 1st degree murder charges

I guess some niggers are smart enough to use a bath from time to time.

Bottom right.

that killing people with rocks is dindu tier dumbassery

well I hope they had a smashing good time

third post best post

Niggers would of shot and robbed the person they killed.

Throw the book at 'em. My life and my family's lives are not for you to pull jokes on and kill dropping rocks on our car when we drive underneath underpasses.

>throw book at them
>white

They will all get not guilty except for who actually tossed the rock. That guy will get 5-7 years and get out in 2.

Brand them all and send them on a year long speaking tour of the state's schools.

Ban all assault rocks. We need reasonable and common sense rock laws. We need to close all rock show loop holes. Who needs a rock with a 5 pound capacity anyways?

white niggers?

They should have been black to be allowed to do shit like that without fearing harsh consequences.

cityrating.com/crime-statistics/michigan/flint.html
605% higher crime rate than the national average.
Population of 102,434
57% Black, 36% White
2012 was the most dangerous city in America according to FBI crime statistics with most murders per capita of cities with over 100,000 residents. 1 in 37 chance of being a victim of violent crime at the time.
Median income of $25,342
Flint is just a shit city in every way.

Would HAVE, you stupid fuck

t. on the toilet

way too many polish people in mid-michigan, their 6th generation offspring are negroid equivalents

Black ppl are charged and sentenced way more harshly then white ppl. If this was a 13 year old black kid hed be charged as an adult.

>tried as adults
What is the fucking point of having different courts and laws for children if you're just going to ignore them because your fucking feefees get hurt.

Fucking retarded yanks.

Top shit

>kids doing stupid shit
>the thread

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
I can't wait to see them cry in court like this bitch.

>how do 5 kids drop one brick?

Polish. Each kid grabbed a letter.

Fuck off nigger, I live there and sand niggers are all over, along with the scum from north flint moving down.

No shit. We just busted six niggers for stealing MULTIPLE cars from suburban dealerships and they still fucking get out on recog bonds and shit because muh disparate impact meanwhile innocent people are being killed by these thugs driving at 80-90 down city streets.
I am so black fatigued I can hardly stand to even look at them anymore.

Sup Forums 3 days ago
>WOOOOOOWW I bet they were all nigguurrsssssss XDDDDDDDDD
Sup Forums today
>uhuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuhuuuhh COOL looks like the driver got what he deserved :DDD

>crackers made nation
>REEE BLIGHT

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, PEOPLE WERE CALLING THIS OUT AS WHITE BEHAVIOR FROM THE FUCKING START BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS CASES. END YOUR LIFE

They look like psychopaths and act like it, too, so probably good to get them off the streets before they start raping white women.

Good.

shouldnt't this be like, which one will rape you, which one will kill you, which one will rob you?

>literal 3rd world
>has highways and accessible overpasses and young father can afford a car

bottom two clearly aren't white even to normies.
all of them have dark eyes and all but top left have le olive skin.

>stealing cars should be a non bondable offence

Youre retarded. Even suspected murderers can bond out.

she seriously needs to do something about the eyebrow/hair color mismatch. reminds me of that one creepy cartoon baby

To be fair, the article did say 'Teens', which is Jewspeak for adult niggers. Just a case of the media having their wires crossed.

Must have been a he'll of a rock to need five teens to lift it.

I think the kid under the picture of the windshield did it. He looks the guiltiest.

Yeah or cut their GPS monitor off AT THE COURTHOUSE. Yes a murderer just did that in my city. Should have to put up cash not just get a sig bond when you steal and crash a >$65K car.

>charged as adults
What's the point of having a juvenile justice system then?

well sjw \ shill \ copper? where's your contributing discussion? How is your post political? How is your post politically incorrect? w/o contributing discussion you are violating Sup Forums rules, u should be banned and your slide thread deleted

Or have you left the thread to...
a.) go shit on some other part of Sup Forums
b.) go to a lezzo feminazi conference
c.) suicide
?

lmao, remembered seeing this and everyone assumed they were shitskins, even though this is some drunk white kid type of shit.

Good. Some fucks where doing this in my country. As they where minors do no one did anything. Should be flayed for all I care.

Not sure, but it was definitely the top left kid that was super hype about it. Dude looks like he has downs, but they kept him around because his weird parents let them smoke pot and drink at their place.

For people actually below the age of reason who don't reasonably understand the consequences of their actions.

i would fuck her to save her

A car is a car you dumbfuck. The value your jew masters put on it should not affect their bond.

Play low-quality games, win prizes of low quality.

Underrated

>JUST A PRANK BRO MEME IRL

Noice

Top left and middle right did it; they look like airheads with those dumb, empty eyes; "Dude like throwing a rock over the bridge like lit bro. huhuhu." Middle left stood doing nothing, perhaps chuckling lightly to himself, but not really influencing the situation in any way. Bottom left, eager to impress his older more masculine looking accomplices, initially was eager for the mischief but internally knew as it was happening that it was a mistake. Bottom right probably most vicious of all and came up with the stunt, yapping and cackling as the two muscle heads did it, but also the first to sell out them all for a lighter sentence/ bitching out the most at court, playing the "im just an innocent young child" card

Guessed wrong race or immigration status.

Everybody prob snitched dude. These are kids not Mafiosos.

Stupid niggers

The problem is that by snitching they confirmed to the police that they were at the scene. Thats what snitching does most of the time, it incriminates yourself as well as the person youre telling on. Of course police dont tell you this.

Yep, the police got each one to snitch on atleast one other guy so they would all be fingered.
They'll separate you then tell you "Hey your friends all said it was you so you'd better start talking" Without fail they'll all start singing.

I agree speak american, fucking communists.

Huh, strange...where is their white privilege to be trialed as juveniles...could it be that the whole privilege thing is all made up?