Gakkou Gurashi

Are we finally leaving this god forsaken school?

They're leaving? I was just starting to enjoy the School plot, with everyone trying to kill everyone and Kurumi going zombie-mode.

Staying there isn't going to cure Shovel, after all.

I only watched the show. What happens to shovel?

Gets bit just like in the anime, but the "cure" isn't permanent.

She's been slowly zombifying since then.

The college kids are staying to talk things out with the batshit crazy thugs. The main gang just found out Kurumi is missing and are deciding what to do.

Rii wants to stay for muh sister. Yuki is finally figuring out what Kurumi has been going through. Miki is wondering how she got stuck babysitting these retards.

Was it from her zombie bf?

>Yuuri doesn't care about Kurumi and wants to get her dumb teddy bear back

With every chapter she becomes more and more intolerable.

She has a name and it is Kurumi.

They really should just let her die already.

Ain't nothing wrong with giving Walnut a nickname.

Her name is murderer.

His death was his own fault. He could clearly see she was (still) human but he had to satisfy his bloodlust and kept chasing this innocent schoolgirl with the intent to kill her dead.

>she was (still) human

Give me a recap on the bullshit fucking whatever that was this retarded arc

So all the collage kids are going to die then. I kind of hoped the glasses one would get out alive and join the group. Its just going to end up with the four of them alone again and this whole college thing was a big waste of time.

Yep. Does that look like a mindless zombie to you?

None of us like Rii

And the chapter before this she didn't think twice about abandoning Miki with the biker titty ninja holding a screwdriver to her neck, but then gets triggered beyond all hell when they touch her teddy bear.

She's the worst.

Soon, Kurumi will take care of her for good.

And then we'll get our happy ending.

Yuki doesn't deserve anyone.

Do not say this, they're perfect for each other.

Pretty disappointing chapter, nothing happened.
She is the most attractive girl though.

Sane girls only.

Yuki's been one of the more sane girls since they left the school.

>She is the most attractive girl

How long before she gets to try and taste human flesh?

I can't decide which is cuter

Tits, you know? See

Are tits the only thing that matter to you?

Any ideas how the crossbow guy got infected?

>She is the most attractive

Pff no one says that for Chiya from Gochiusa either

>liking tits

Damn it, not much this time around, time to wait another month. I understand that someone who's just reading through this a year from now will have no problem with the pacing, hell I don't really either, it'd suck if everything was over compressed and episodic. It's tough when you're really waiting to see a bunch of threads finally come together and some new world reveals to chew on and know it'll take until winter though.

Impeccable taste but too good for this cruel world, Kurumi isn't going to make it.

She WILL make it. We just have to believe!

Believe with our entire heart!

>Sino Uhara
What?

both are going to die in the next chapter.

So, Kogami got infected despite not went outside and there's no zombie inside the campus except the 'grave'
Can we assume that there's actually a carrier of the virus in the group or Sayaka do something shady bullshit?

Yuki will be the only one to make it. She'll end up as the perfect immune carrier and go utterly off the deep end.

I hope Engineer girl doesn't die. Also, fuck Rii. Ever since muh imouto "showed up", she's been a burden to the group.

Isn't the virus sexually transmissible? Maybe that's how he got it.

You can make Kurumi feel warm inside by cumming inside her.

Kurumi will be just fine. Just when things look hopeless, she'll come back to us whole and smiling and holding hands with Megu-nee.

>there were people who doubted this OTP

I bet you feel foolish now.

>Isn't the virus sexually transmissible? Maybe that's how he got it.

Probably. But if that's true, Sino is confirmed as a carrier
Unless it's revealed that Kogami secretly rape / fucking Kurumi at night

>is this nigga serious?

Yes.
I like Rii-san

I'm still assuming it won't work out but they sure are feeding it pretty persistently. I've been rereading it since I'd forgotten about some of what went on in the earlier chapters and I'd forgotten about scene related too. Damn yuki.

How can anyone doubt this? It's perfection itself.

Do wish they got more lewds together

Good.
She is a murderer.

>Yuki wipes her sweat
>Rii tries to murder her
>Miki risks her life to get the medicine that saves her life

You can't murder the mindless undead user. Putting down zombies and saving the girls does not make Kurumi a murderer, it makes her a prince.

Yuuri has always been a piece of shit, it's amazing that she managed to get even worse.

The artist wills it. By the way has anyone scanned the tank cover yet?

She murdered a man trying to put down a zombie and protecting his group.

Yuuri's not bad, just partly insane. Stepford smile shit, she does a way better job of covering it up and suppressing it to some extent early on but she's by far the most broken inside of the four and her outbreaks don't go in a positive way when the stress gets to be too much.

No she didn't. He went out of his way to try to murder her (and whatever her exact metabolic status, she's got her human mind so that really is murder). Her first response was to try to escape. He pursued. Then she STILL didn't fight back, she just made noise and attracted another threat, and then again made her escape. Failing to risk yourself and go out of your way to save someone who tried to kill you repeatedly doesn't make you a murderer. She had done nothing wrong, his group was off in its own safe area anyway. Dude could have just backed off and it would have been fine. Don't try to kill little girls in a zombie apocalypse if you aren't prepared to get killed back.

She protected herself from a bloodthirsty man who tried to kill a young girl minding her own business.

>letting an infected at large
You guys want your group dead just like the mall and the school.

I know you're just funposting, still:
>being so retarded you think a vaccinated is the same thing as regular infected (who turn within hours)
>being so retarded you don't try non-violent routes to get them to peacefully leave first (even if they turn elsewhere it's fine) in a world where even minimal bloodshed runs the risk of ruining everything
>actively going after someone clearly in complete control who's trying to escape
>going off on your own with zero support
>engaging in a tactically terrible location
Dude was a retarded murderer on literally every level no matter how you slice it. He tried to kill her, outside, he got killed by zombies instead, the end.

yeah his clever plan sure worked out great for himself and his group brilliant logic user

So I noticed they aren't using suffixes anymore, is that just the scanlators taking liberty with the translation? If so for what purpose.

I haven't read since Miki goes to the library. Is there anymore suffering from then on to the present? I only read this for the suffering.

Did she really had a little sister and is going crazy for a mix of stress and forgetting about her, or just a complete imaginary friend with no basis on someone real like megu-nee was?

I don't mind slipping into an ice pack regardless

The fanservice (and lewds) were really the best thing to come from the anime.

I hate when this kind of serie always kills anybody outside of the original group, I want some of the university girls to survive.

Because the new TL isn't the old one. The new one is Jap->Korean-> English and the TL routinely mistranslates and uses confusing grammar. It's gotten marginally better lately at least.

Liberties; honorifics are used in the raws. It's been like that for awhile now.

That explains a lot about why I've had so much trouble following what was going on recently, like this page for instance.

Any of you lads buy the new daki?

this I do not remember
this is an edit right
surely there is no secret OVA I missed

Of course it's an edit.

>wearing the handcuffs
>no bandages
suspension of disbelief: blown

You take off her bandages so you can fully feel every inch of her body.

Duh.

What the hell did they even go to the university for again? Wasn't it to try and find some research on the cure?

Does that mean they're going to go to that facility next? I wouldn't be surprised if that was where Kurumi was going, considering their original purpose was to find like, a complete cure for her.

I'm severely tempted

Because these days a degree is required to get a decent job.

I'm still not sold on it, please provide more images to persuade me.

How many do you need? I have a bunch.

>Rii thinks the bear is kill
>goes insane wearing the bears head as a mask
>dual MP5Ks
>clears whole university
>squad joins in, Kurumi tiger, Miki zebra, Yuki and Megune swans

At this point and at this pace, I dont care

I'll tell you when.

Kurumi likes males. My self insert as senpai is indication of this.

Yuki's charms changed her mind.

I feel like this counts as proof of YukixKurumi as well.

At this point I'm convinced the author is trying to replace Kurumi with Sino.

You bastard, she's irreplaceable.

I feel Yuki doesn't "pair" with anyone. She just genuinely cares about those in the club, and right now Kurumi is in the most dire situation thus Yuki's fixation on her. Yuki already knew Kkurumi was having a tough time from her little monologue in chapter 46, but upon seeing the handcuffs she's realizes that Kurumi needs more help than Rii right now.

Miki has been try to be the emotional pillar of the group since graduation, but she lacks tthe coonfidence to do so.

Yuki on the other hand, while still suffering from (or perhaps benefiting from) her Megu-nee delusions, is the one who really strive to an succeeds in keeping the group together.

I haven't been a huge fan of this arc, but now that Ruu has FINALLY been revealed as a delusion and the other groups plan to pin crossbow's murder on the club is falling apart, I feel like this arc is picking up pretty nicely. Still think the "scientist" that spoke to Miki a few chapters ago was a bullshit one-off though.

Give him a break Kurumi is a super zombie.

Was there ever a scan of this?

Should I read the manga or watch the anime?

Goddamn that is lewd. Breeding propaganda?