Characters that saved a manga from its failure

literally the only reason why I didn't drop it

i am liking so far, with and withought him

The only character that i liked from this manga

So basically never read these regardless

Is Dorohedoro over yet?

I mean fucking Christ, I started reading it 7 years ago, and it's been running for 16.

If miura had waited just one more year Guts and Co would have been on the boat longer than the entire run of Dorohedoro.

>he didn't like ajimu

I read it a couple of weeks ago. How the hell do you guys put up with the wait?

I like Dokuga and all but it's not like he's done shit for the last arc besides tagging behind Ebisu. After the reveal about the boss everything he represented and lived for is out the window.

Best boy, I want to spoil him

>Fresh

escanor

This little edge faggot was the only thing that kept me going through the second part of death note. Light got too cocky and Near was just L again

Please stop user. We've moved past the boat. I don't want to remember those times.

Literally the only character I dislike from that manga.

Might as well ask here.

I was thinking of storytiming Dorohedoro start to latest chapters.
Would anyone be down with it?

Do it user. Is going to be fun.

hell yea

Furuichi was based as fuck. I really hope the author does another manga soon, it's been two years.

Careful with that b8 user

I remember marathoning it like seven years ago and haven't checked back since.

They reaching a climax yet?

Yes, the final battle is about to hit. Might be a good idea to wait for it to finish (which at the latest should be the beginning of next year)

Saved the entire series

Noted.

Just hoping they got that damn charm out of Ebisu's head by now. That girl couldn't catch a break.

Isn't it a bit too long? I'm not against the idea though.

saved a good amount of space

That's what I'm doing. Last I read was Dokuga losing his memories. Now I'm trying to avoid spoilers and waiting to finish it off.

But literally every character in Dorohedoro is great, what the fuck are you on about?

Couldn't save the anime hard enough.

Minus Anime never.

;_;

based hatman