The 2016 MEME war

Anyone miss the memes that were birthed in 2016??? KeK was at the top of the food chain we got a man elected president but now... who remembers... dose anyone? (pic related just a shit meme i threw together for this thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/piFKx8vRlT4
youtu.be/x51wrLti_6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have ptsd from the great meme war, sometimes late at night I think of all those people crying, I can still see their faces, and I just burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Dire times create strong memes, strong memes create dire times

omfg the normie tears where so sweet

Dire Times create potent memes, potent memes create good times, good times create weak memes, weak memes create dire times.

youtu.be/piFKx8vRlT4

It was fucking amazing, horrific,and surreal that year was.

>kek
>born in 2016
>normies

what has Sup Forums devolved into?

Still cant wait to light one up at the top of the wall look over the shit pile that is mexico and just laugh at the dirty cunts trying to climb it
(mfw)

Our time will come again. I have literally started with the mark zucc ones I store in a Ordner and wait till 2020 to release them

I will have literally thousands waiting

I think I will destroy him on my on]wn

Those were the days, user. But the drums of war are upon us once again. The shill assault will only get worse as Sup Forums proves an effectively dangerous threat to the MSM narrative. Meme cannons shall thunder across the board once more.

Please please post one as a sneak peek.
A time capsule if you will

Haha yes that is what I was trying to say. Shadilay

I dont want just another meme war Sup Forums we need something big like no normie has ever seen, comprehended or can prepare for.
ideas??

You may be right that the next great meme war will be fought in Europe.

If dubbz, then it will be sparked by Poland. If tripps, then by UK making good on Brexit. 4x ==> by the AfD.

poland confirmed

It was interesting to experience, but I'm glad I no longer have to see the same CTR memes dozens of times a day.

I know what you mean, I've had to resort to scraping hot memes off the kitchen floor just to survive

man as a britfag myself we are ready to riot if they fuck brexit

We fought and we got what we wanted but... sometimes I feel like I belong on the missions. I need the adrenaline so much.
Sometimes I watch this video to remind me of good old days
youtu.be/x51wrLti_6c

i don't think he's a good president or ever really thought he would be, but the left mass hysteria made me root for him really hard. this was so sweet indeed, i had a big grin on my face on election day while everyone at my uni was acting like ww3 had started.

meant to quote oops

>dat Asian xerson

He's already done more good than Obama in 8 years and he's just started. He's patriotic and he loves his country, that makes him a great president.