What are the White Race's top 5 holy cities?

Just like how religion has "holy places" what holy places does the White Race have? Or, to put it another way, if you could make any 5 cities 100% white forever, which have been traditionally white, which ones would you pick?

I'm a traveling user BurgerFag looking to explore Europe. There's almost too many destinations to pick from, so I'm basing some of my picks off which cities had the largest impact on White Culture (including history, art, architecture, education, food etc.). Here's the list I had in mind. The first two seem pretty obvious, but the rest is a bit more up in the air:

1. Rome (for the purposes of this discussion, includes the Vatican)
2. Athens
3. Florence
4. Paris
5. Moscow

I also considered picking 1 city from each of the 5 sub-races of white (Nordic, Alpine, Baltic, Mediterranean and Dinaric) but that's a bit more difficult.

Rome > Italy > White race

even if one doesn't think Romans/Italians are white today, their impact on white culture is obvious

Athens is a notorious shithole, go to Vienna or something instead

Rome, Hellas, post more.

london paris rome vienna berlin

The holy places of the white race would be Athens, Rome, Paris, London, Berlin.

constantinople
athens
rome
paris
london

we're talking about holy cities and those 5 cities are more important to white culture than almost anything else

>Vienna
>Not a shithole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhale* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Replace berlin with Vienna.

But seriously, all of the European med is Holy for our people.

If you ever traveled to Eurooe you would feel your souls connection to the soil and places.

jerusalem

we can go together

Reich Berlin

Vilnius
Minsk
Tampere
St. Petersburg
Munich

You won't find much in Europe that hasn't been invaded and/or censored by the refugees and their bootlickers.
Moscow isn't bad, but that's probably down to Russia's insanely low population density.

Berlin and London's impact is a bit more recent compared to the others and unfortunately both cities suffered from widespread WW2 destruction, losing most of their classical White architecture that I'm interested in seeing

>St. Petersburg
>Munich

I considered St. Petersburg and Munich in my original list. While they are well-preserved specimens, I thought their impact on White Culture was a bit less

Aachen, Rome, Avignon, Athens, and Constantinople.

Aachen is a good thought. Constantinople is too defiled atm for the purposes of this trip.

St Petersberg
Athens
Tokyo
Dallas
Denver

The Bass Pro Shop Pyramid in Memphis.

And what about Tallinn? It's pretty old desu.

second for Tallinn

If you are going to include a Russian city it should be Saint Petersburg over Moscow. It is less known, but much more beautiful. Peter the Great built it from scratch for the pure purpose of building an Enlightened city which had strong stems to Western Europe.

Definitely put St Petersburg over Moscow.

I would say London but it's mostly non white.

True. I saw you considered going to Munich. I went there just recently over the summer and absolutely loved it. My friend recommends Nuremberg over it, though.

Looks amazing!

True, however, what fucking city isn't at this point.

For discussion sake, pretend that current demographics don't exist and the demographics were that of pre World War I.

Correct. most of you were indentured slaves for the Romans

Here's the non-meme answer, in no particular order:

Athens
Vienna
Rome
Florence
London

These 5 cities are been the epicentres of empires, as well as important hubs of intellectual, cultural and scientific advancements.

Other honourable mentions: Berlin, Paris, Prague, Moscow, Constantinople/Istanbul, Amsterdam.

I just find it so fucking weird that people on Sup Forums are constantly aware of the JQ, but somehow manage to bow down to the religion that the (((masters))) gave us.

The alternative is walking around a satanic cube in the desert.

>4 Mediterranean cities

I'd say three at the most. If you are looking it by most important of the time in my opinion it would go:

>Athens (Greek Classical Age)
>Rome (Roman Classical Age)
>Florence (Renaissance)
>Paris (I'd say Saint Petersburg, but although it is probably more beautiful it drew a ton of it's ideas from Paris and wasn't as innovative.
>London

>Tallinn

Honestly had never heard of it, looks good from a quick glance at wikipedia though

>Tokyo

Idk man I like Stockholm

Good list. I'm still hesitant to put London on my list, due to its impact coming later then many of the other cities listed, being more politically influential then anything else and having a lot of its classical buildings destroyed by WW2. It seems like I should consider Washington DC or NYC, if I consider London, based off those criteria.

>Washington DC: 350 years of history: White House, Congress, Lincoln Monument, 4 or 5 other monuments
>London: Arguably 1000 years of history: Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Albert's Hall, Albert's Memorial, the list goes on and on and on. Also a much larger cultural and political influence throughout time.
>NYC: Wall street and Skyscrapers

The choice is obvious.

If you're coming to England to look for classic European beauty, you won't find it in London. You'd be better off going to places like York, Cambridge, Bath, Canterbury, Oxford, Durham etc. London is actually a pretty ugly city, since, like you said, it got levelled during the war and we never really bothered to restore it to it's former glory. Having said that, it's importance to the narrative of Western civilisation is undeniable.

>DC and NYC
One of those cities was built by niggers and both of those cities are infested with niggers. We're talking about white cities.

>>Athens (Greek Classical Age)
>>Rome (Roman Classical Age)
>>Florence (Renaissance)
>>Paris (I'd say Saint Petersburg, but although it is probably more beautiful it drew a ton of it's ideas from Paris and wasn't as innovative.
>>London
this

Vilna & Minsk? Why? Minsk was completely destroyed in WW2, and after the collapse of SU it was depopulated. Now it has displaced villagers living there. The history & culture is completely lost, and frankly it was lost post WW2. And even before that it had none. It's a weir pick.

Vilna is the same shit with buildings still standing. All the people living there now have nothing to do with people who built the city.

It's like OP & Moscow. The same shit happened there. It's a new city with the vast majority of people in Moscow probably not even having 2 generations of residents. It's similar to DC in that it was not built for people. The city sucks.

Constantinople, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, johanasberg, and Detroit

Cities are degenerate, rural life or die.

Athens, Rome, London, Paris, Constantinople.
Anything else is wrong.

>1. Rome (for the purposes of this discussion, includes the Vatican)
>2. Athens
>3. Florence

>white
just fuck off you goddamn LARPers

Rome, Antioch, Constantinople, Alexandria, Jerusalem

I know this is a meme but

>white

How can you leave out Florence? The birthplace of the Renaissance. It's as important as Athens, imo.

Fuck off white faggots, Amerindian holy cities coming through

1. Ancient Mexico-Tenochtitlan (Mexico City, heartland of the Mexica people and capital of the Aztec empire)
2. Cholua (the homeland of Quetzacoatl the Feathered Serpent
3. Merida (Center of the Mayan people, 60 Mayan and one of the economic powerhouses of Mexico)
4.Cusco (Historical capital of the Incan empire and of the modern nation of Peru)
5. Acoma Pueblo (Oldest inhabited town in North Ameican, has been inhabited by the Acomas of New Mexico for over 800 years)

Agreed

Going by historic standards the three greatest cities of Europe would be Paris, Rome and Constantinople.

More recent history, London, Berlin, Vienna, Madrid, Krakow/Warsaw, Moscow/St Petersburg

Though theres some cities that should also make the list like Budapest, Copenhagen, Lisboa, Amsterdam and Antwerp.

Honorable mentions to: Athens, Munchen, Venezia, Milan, Edinburgh and Porto.

Gotta have Florence.
Edinburgh is kind of like Munich to me. Great historical specimen but doesn't have enough influence over time to crack the top 5.

>Athens
>Rome
>London
>Constantinople
>Paris/Moscow (Could be either one)

All the places involved with the Hanseatic league are very important.

General region

1. Detroit
2. London
3. Malmo
4. Paris
5.Berlin

If these aren't 100% pureuropean within six months, I'm pushing the apocalypse button.