What do you think of the new Wolfenstein?

What do you think of the new Wolfenstein?

Wasnt this guy in the first game?

>serious brain trauma
so he's a marxist like all the others?

KILL ALL NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they make a good point, to go fight nazi you must be missing a part of your brain. checks out.

is that tyler1?

>Nazis watch out!

The New Order was great until they pulled that fucking horrible plot twist near the end.

>Max Hass
>german for Max Hatred
>Max Hatred
>M a x H a t r e d
>M a r x H a t r e d
>Marx Hatred
There we have it

>no pregnant Anne Frank as an ally/love interest

Fuck you Besthesda, the least you can do is cater to my fetish.

>tfw too smart for fascism

Red orchestra 2 is better. Highly addictive

Tyler1 Is Max Hass

That much estrogen in a man should be illegal

>serious brain trauma
>fights nazis
I don't have a joke about this.

it's forced shit. They should never mix politics with games. They ruined it.

Also
>niggers and niggers womans characters
nobody likes them, they are annoying.

>Let's project the resistance as a force of good!
>One of the main characters is so intellectually disabled he cannot actively choose a side based on anything other than the false assumption that the Nazi's would euthanize him

Is this game secretly redpilled? All of the resistance members seem like pieces of shit.

Wolfen(((stein)))

Just played through the first one.

Turns out it really is the Jews. They had all the cool tech and the nazi's made them squeal about it as they wiped them out.

Who's ready to take some Nazi scalps???

It's not just "Wow look at this crazy shit Nazis did, you get to play as an American."

Now it's "All Nazis must die! Punch them! We are going to virtue signal every inch of this game. American would be offensive, so would making the main character a cis white young person with a normal face. All the good guys must be asymmetrical disfigured freaks. If you like order, then you are like the Nazis that need to die."

did you just assume it's gender, kek

The fetish doesn't work unless you're playing the nazi part though.

Good lord those estrogen arms! Please tell me that's an ftm.

>der nuemann

Knew he looked familiar, damb...

Lmao

>there are still people who associate themselves with nazism and swastikas.

Just so you know. The creation story of the west used to be the bible. Now it is post-WW2 and the world triumph evil (nazis) who are the equivalent to satan.

wake-up dumbfucks. Get a different movement. You will be burned like satanist/witches were in medieval times.

They can double their profits by making the player able to chose sides.

Exactly what I thought when I posted this

>not making BJ Anne's baby daddy
>not making their future descendant, Doomguy Jewish

>le 56% face

no way that is real, that writing...

This is not a coincidence, right?

DARE

>only retards want to fight nazis

you cant make this shit up

this is just disturbing...I don't want brain damage in my video games lmao

trust it, look around, it's real.

Cuck shit

8/10 would titty fuck

>Horton hears a faggot.

god look at those fucking marshmallow arms arms

The Jewish secret societies are even better

the face of a great fighter indeed,
such hardships in soyman's life.
great leader, would bang.

why do they have to try making this shit political, I didn't think I'd have to wait to get this game because it might end up shit. Now gotta see reviews ahead of time

deserves a reply

The graphics are good, but you have to be quick with that knife.

great (((scientists)))

This image is fake, right?

>Set after WWII
>Jew sent to a labor camp

How does that line up with the holocausts timeline? Adding a Mary Sue before the events of the fucking game is retarded. Was it a cubicle farm for his Ashkenazi phenotype?

>While not a priest, Horton wears the cloth anyway
Is that significant? Or is he just stupid?

>sips soy

Game is a stupid sjw shit show.
When I seen the KKK in the add and hearing in the dialogue "have you been practicing your German?" I just thought man they are really trying to get everyone to hate on whites.

Fucking kikes have no idea of the storm they are creating for themselves.

Yeah, he's the retard

I literally thought it was him at first glance

It's just to mock Christians.

>the people fighting against the nazis are brainlets

Nvm, just saw it was put out by Bethesda. Jfc what a shitshow, retards and magic Jews and afro-dinduishas saving the world from muh natsees

>Ole Boomer the character

>intellectual
>influenced by the works of Karl Marx

So smooth.....

Good point, bethesda is literally denying the holocaust now.

link?

Wew...keep it up and I will believe they actually put estrogen in our drinking water and food to turn us into numales

It's a game where you kill Nazi's. Explain to me what the problem is again?

>DURR THE NAZiS ARE EVIL

The only good Southerner is a self-hating one. Every liberal white in the American South has to resent his/her roots to be a good goy.

Here's a potential plot for Wolfenstein that's actually compelling and not just a bunch of SJW memes.

>be BJ Blaskowitz
>get sent on mission to get in contact with the Resistance in the Netherlands
>directed to meet with the leader of the Dutch Resistance at an "Annex" in Amsterdam
>BJ gets black-bagged
>wakes up in an attic
>mysterious leader of the Dutch Resistance approaches him
>it's a 32 year old Anne Frank, flanked by a man named Peter, a teenage boy, and two smaller children
>they seem outwardly cold to each other, but BJ suspects there's more to it
>Anne insists that BJ prove himself worthy of her assistance by helping her bring down the Nazi occupation of Amsterdam
>over the course of several mission, BJ gains Anne's trust
>BJ walks in on Peter and Anne having sex and realizes the nature of their relationship
>Anne, eventually opens up on the events of her life
>she lived in hiding for two years with her family and Peter
>she became pregnant by Peter and her father arranged to have the two were sent away for her to give birth
>her father, mother, and sister were arrested, taken to Auschwitz, and killed just days later
>following the failure of Operation Market Garden, Anne realized that the Allies weren't coming to liberate the Netherlands and that if she, Peter, and their baby were going to survive, they would have to stop hiding and join the fight
>Anne climbed the ranks of the Dutch Resistance thanks to leadership skills her father taught her
>she and Peter have had two more children since then
>their eldest son, born into a life on the run, has been raised to be a fighter whose prowess matches BJ himself, but he is at heart, a soft and kind boy who is forced by circumstances to take life and agonizes over it (even though they're Nazis)

What is done to fill a male with this much estrogen? How does it get that bad?

>this dweeb
Hahaha just fuck my culture up

> self-taught intellectual
> works of karl-marx
> 59
> resistance leader

>the other two children are too young to fight but Anne and Peter, despite yearning to be loving parents are reluctant to bond with them because they live in perpetual fear every day
>Anne reveals that nearly everyone she ever loved or cared about is long dead and the only thing that keeps her going is her children
>she fears it's only a matter of time before they're killed too
>it's all eating her up inside
>eventually the Germans launch a full-scale crackdown on the Dutch Resistance thanks to Terror Billy's actions
>Peter gets killed, Anne mortally wounded
>Anne makes two final requests of BJ
>get her children (including her oldest son) to safety
>to take her diary, recording the past 20 years of her life, because she wants her children to remember her and know she wasn't always such a cold and unsympathetic person
>BJ promises he'll make sure that the entire world will remember her
>BJ takes the children to the safety of a resistance safehouse and gives the eldest son her diary for safekeeping

TL;DR perpetual warfare is corrosive to the human spirit on every level

Well...looks like (((Weinstein))) is not ready anymore. In fact: it looks more like he got SHOAD in the end.

A lot of people will kvetch about how Wolfenstein is an evil Jewish propaganda game where you shoot innocents for no reason.

Sure, I don't agree with the Marxists portrayed in a good light, but supporting a totalitarian regime that participated in a genocide (whether it really be 6 million or whatnot) against a people solely because small elements of them were pulling an absolute shitshow as wealthy bankers is fucking stupid.

who designed this face

Hey, stop it! That man used to head the CIA. Please...I know they work against us, but please have some respect for our institutions. That is just...sad.

>fighting against "Nazis"
>brain damaged

Wow, would you look at that. Almost just like modern day liberals.

Adi a cute! A cute!

Probably one of the devs who worked on the abortion known as Mass Effect: Andromeda

your website is dead, why do you keep shilling your masters games here?

They're trying to politicize the fuck out of it

>totalitarian regime
>Nazis

How so?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is literally the average white western male

>That image
>That flag

Someone goin to jail now!

>mock
On the contrary

What is a good beverage to eat your food with that isn't water? Not cola ofc.

>Nazi's
>Explain to me what the problem is again?
The problem is, you can't even write a basic word in your own language. Which leads me to believe: it isn't.

I thought he died

brad pitt is a literal cuckold in real life and in his movies

>Jews possess secret miracle-producing magitechnology and have chosen NOT to make everyone's lives immeasurably better with it.

Did the first game's designers just not realise this alone would basically justify the Jews' extermination? Or are they secretly /our guys/, trying to explain why it was a bad idea to give agriculture and antibiotics to Africa?

I am pretty sure I seen the video on steam, not sure. It was like at the very beginning.

>Nazi's

the problem is you. it's us. it's the united states always serving israel and globalism

lurk more. the nazis were the good guys and we were manipulated into killing them.

I think I see you smiling in the background there, burger