NEET Feels General. Never Working Again Edition

Another day staying comfy.

How do you live? As in what means do you have that are keeping you alive if you're without work?

we are not welcome on Sup Forums

The tears of wagies alone sustain me user.

>>>>

NEET master race here.
Damn it feels good to be free.
I feel no pity for a slave
A slave is a slave to his own vices.

I am a normie. I do not belong in that place.

We alone force a better tomorrow. An automated tomorrow.

and I'll make the logo

Oh my sides!

Another day living the dream.

stay comfy lads

This meme is so true its scary

How does one become a neet?

Hurts, i leave the neet.

New video by ourguy/
thougts?

>tfw Bitcoin is ~$5875

i'm thinking "why would le memeflag crosspost shapiro faggotry to a bunch of cunts who couldnt care less about conservative economic and social policy making?"

>mfw everyone I grew up with is aging 2x faster while wageslaving and trying to eek out a few quiet minutes from their wife and kids that they hate

You are completely reliant upon the provider of your wealth, be it state or family. You are no more free than the full-time Mcdonalds worker.

You must be so bored and without purpose! Sad!

How the hell do you guys get money?
How do you pay rent?
How do you meet people? What do you do all day?

how do you not work? I worked 5 years to get the career I have now, and nowadays I cant even spend a weekend without getting depressed. You know how fresh I felt this morning?

Congratulations, that's enough money to survive for about 2 months.

>tfw wagecuck now
>coworkers say faggot things like "nice chatting with you" or "good morning"
>communal coffee pot that you have to chip in for
>people in general acting like a dilbert comic from the mid 90's
WTF is this shit. I'm not made for this environment /pol. So inane, so inane, SO INANE FOERGERAQG

This is so true that it hurts. Been there, never going back.

NEETS Sort yourself out. It only takes a few months.

One does not become a NEET.
NEETdom is literally achieved by not becoming anything.

Why do you pursue shit jobs and expect anything else?

BLOCKCHAIN

My job is comfy
Checkmate NEETs

It's not a shit job. I make like 50k as a undergrad scientific programmer in a field I enjoy. I just can't into office social dynamics.

Are u qt femanon?

>It's not a shit job
>communal coffee pot that you have to chip in for

>he thinks I only one a single bitcoin
What are you, poor?

>tfw work from home master race

got some comfy neetbucks this week doing something id have done for free.
pal of mine from back home wanted me to check his shitty film script to see if the dialogue was accurate for people working in a restaurant kitchen.
literally about 4 lines of text, gave it thumbs up, paypal bucks appear. its kitchen workers talking about an annoying customer, not cern splitting atoms, hardly technical stuff but I got it done.

had to go for a swim that afternoon to unwind from the strain, post workout steamroom got the wagie out of me

>My job is comfy Checkmate NEETs
007 assassinates the NEETs with a silent bullet of truth

being a NEET is hella boring. Why don't we organize and make ourselves better for our working anons. I say we organize a new religion like white sharia to combat the roasties and loose women. On top of that it will help combat the degeneracy. Enough reeeing on gook boards, lets make a difference lads.

It's a government job m8, they're 30 years behind the curve. I have my own landline phone. But that also means my coworkers are straight out of Mike Judges Office Space

I can't even say faggot or nigger like I could when I worked landscaping over summers in college.

It's actually not bad at all. The only bad part is when you dont go outside and you stay inside like a mad man and get cabin fever.

If you go outside and travel the world as a neet, people willl be jealous. People work their whole lives to travel and here we're gifted with the ability to live a wage-less life. Most neets arent too stupid and can make cash easily when they're cornered and running out of money.

But just for the normies: O GOD BEING A NEET FUCKING SUCKS, EVERYDAY IM MISERABLE; WE ALL SIT ON COMPUTERS. NO TRAVELING, NO EXERCISE, NO LEARNING NEW HOBBYS! DO NOT GO NEET, WHO WILL MAKE ME MY MCDONALDS NUGGETS

NEETs are contributing to speeding up the downfall of this unsustainable civilisation we live in.

I for one say RAGE ON U NEETS

you'll be doing Europeans a favour in the long run

Well the human race in general I should say to be truthful

this is so fucking true

every night I go to sleep I imagine myself studying the next day, maybe math, maybe a language or maybe just read some comfy western canon books.

but this pic remains the pattern

this for me was god tier in summer, staying up for the sunrise early hours, ive a sweet view over the sea so could catch it all before turning to bed.
now theres nothing but darkness these hours, ive mostly adapted but here I am 2am about to watch an hour long video on irl weather manipulation. tomorrow could be another day of 1 hour sunlight
must be even worse in sweden

>I am a normie

You really aren't though. You're a degenerate loser on damage control which is why you had to make this sad thread.

is your home

C O M F Y. What did you take in uni?

> A dream confined to a 10 X 8 room

What a legend

Wish you all a comfy monday!