youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=d67cK_XoWuU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/type/op/start/2016-11-08/end/2016-11-09/page/15/
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=buiv3_uVHSA
archive.is/JaBhU
youtube.com/watch?v=utbklGyGXwE
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293752-trumps-popularity-with-african-american-voters-polling-at
youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc
youtube.com/watch?v=De6PMhyKEjE
youtu.be/7OcldMG932o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A bunch of euphoria manifested in I told you so and general of rubbing the shill's face in their false sense of hope and change and muh vagoo goo.

It was a wonderful day

huge amount of relief.

I enjoyed the trade chat in world of warcraft.

Glorious. I was getting drunk with friends as we took shots everytime trump won a state. Got hammered and browsed Sup Forums to see other autists going nuts. If you weren't there, you missed it, and nothing like it will happen again.

precisely as the gif shows

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

I literally have pic related meme framed on my wall, I bought it the day after the election. I didn't sleep for three days. I couldn't believe it.

You had to just be there child for the story's can never explain the magic that happened that night.

At first casual keks were had, quickly the realization he was gaining votes and a chance to win was brushed off as is with denial. But he kept that lead up, then the hype built to insane proportions as his chances to win did. Euphoria kicked in and the crowd cheered as the losers couldn’t even face defeat and cried like pussies. Never came down since

48 hour clusterfuck on Sup Forums
Threads vanished in seconds
And holy fuck, I don't think I'll ever see that much salt again in my life. There's just no way to top that level of butthurt and autism
Relive the magic here
hooktube.com/watch?v=mfuqJhcSMX0

udder joy
I spent the night out drinking at my local gay bar where I saw emotions run a spectrum from shock to sorrow

Election night I was hammer of my ass. Passed the night with 3 clinton supporters. I voted Trump.
Many keks were had.

I got drunk way too early and passed out.

I felt real, actual hope and it was fucking glorious.

Feels like a lifetime ago. I won't ever forget that morning though, opening Sup Forums and hearing that song start playing... youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

The pinacle of a very great timespan on this site.
I miss it to be honest.
Also cant believe its almost been a fucking year.

best day ever

I used to troll trade chat in 2015 as a character named "Trumpvote" but quit as it just isn't fun to me anymore

I can't imagine what it was like in 2016 election night. Tell a story

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0

T'was a fun day, wew didn't sleep that night

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Intense relief and the first thought was exactly "man i could go for a victory fuck"

>Threads vanished in seconds
Fuck, I remember why I stopped browsing and went to sleep that night.

I still get feelz thinking about it. That was truly one of the greatest days of my life. I don't think there's ever been a more glorious day in my life. Logging in after an epic long year war to that fucking song... it's what dreams and memes are made of.

>forgot to switch new address to vote
>had to go to nyc from jersey to vote
>got to nyc in evening
>Times Square packed with gasps as all the giant screens showed results
>went to this one spot for food on 5th avenue
>blocks and blocks of reporters from herald square all through trump tower, stretching over some 20 blocks
>get home and see 60% Trump probability
>ITS. FUCKING. HAPPENING.

Great day

I was in general chat in HotS and people were going nuts as the results came in. Then Trump comes on stage to the Air Force One theme music and I lost my shit

It was euphorically hilarious and relieving

A psychic phallus penetrating the womb of keket and the chaotic laughter of orgasm in the face of the molloch

The tears of leftist faggots became rain

Felt like Christmas came early. One of the best time I have ever had on Sup Forums

>being this new
reddit LEAVE

This video was stickied at the top of pol for days, btw.

It was hilarious and I'm fucking mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=d67cK_XoWuU

Euphoria followed by the realization that if I had put a couple thousand dollars on him winning when he first entered the race I would have made some serious money.

I was on a six hour jelqing session at the time, got to see Don's speech while stretching my dick, shitposting frantically on Sup Forums

literally hitler

I remember there was a quickly deleted thread that said
>FUCK YOU NIGGERS
with a picture of a blue south Carolina. It was great; then South Carolina turned red.

I was working and so nervous I felt like I was on a cliff edge. After he won I felt even more nervous but hopeful.

When PA turned red it was glorious

The best moment of the last 5 years of my life

You can kinda see it on here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/type/op/start/2016-11-08/end/2016-11-09/page/15/

Literally one of the best days of my life. It confirmed that everything that I believed in was true, and that there were many others that wanted to Make America Great Again. The euphoria was intense, much more than any drug I've done. It's hard to fathom it's been a year. It's been the best damn year of my life so far. I prayed so hard that night... It felt like a literal miracle.

This is right about when it became certain.

Election day was full of shitposts, autism, crying, and Sup Forums laughing.

The only video that really captures the night

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

>arrived home around 10pm
>grabbed a beer, smoked a joint
>was ready for hellary to be elected and fuck with my life
>start realizing my horse is winning
>began to laugh histerically
>got my lines ready so I can roast my entire office as I was the only openly trump voter.

What did I do. Your mum
Now come sit on my lap and take this asprin

pretty much like this

youtube.com/watch?v=buiv3_uVHSA

Oh also watching this thing go from zero to Trump winning.

let the media get to me last day voted saw promising things. early results for my state nc looking grim media was all muh changing demographics feels bad almost went to bed then it began to maga. was amazing when I saw the never come down sticked on pol fucking hell. I shilled social media hard for Trump from late 2015.

Do you realize how great it was when Pennsylvania went for Trump? It was literally a historical moment. It was amazing. And I'm glad to be one of those PA votes that helped.

I had hope, but I still expected it to be close because I knew voter fraud was going to be a big, big deal. I honestly expected a recount, with liberals bleating about "misogyny," or how "undemocratic" shit was for weeks afterwards, but instead I watched as state after state turned red and the talking heads became increasingly buttflustered. When he finally won, I barely felt sleep-deprived at all the next day.

I think I listened to that "never come down" meme video for the full 24hrs afterwards. Reddit went berserk, Sup Forums was ecstatic, and all of my liberal relatives lost their fucking minds. College the next day was fantastic because all of my instructors had gotten shitfaced and were depressed--a few actually looked like they'd cried.

I've been unusually happy ever since. I legitimately have faith in the guy.

>too bad I live in commiefornia
>at least my immediate family is redpilled as fuck

Check this out. Trump campaign predited the exact election scenario on October 25th and The Washington Post thought they were nuts.

archive.is/JaBhU

never liked Trumo, hated the Clintons more. I had just moved out of a house in Portland where all of my roommates were mediocre musicians. They refused to give me my voting mail because they suspected I wouldn't be with her. I vote, but not for presidents. I was surprised not only at the election result, but at my thrill that Trump won. Maybe because I'm a long-time MDEhead. I think Trump is as ridiculously corrupt as any other president, yet I am still happy with the election results.

>flag

it was like all the greatest orgasms i'll ever have in my life condensed into one night and unloaded in rapid succession via bump stock

I laughed like Freddy Krueger.
I laughed long, I laughed hard. I shitposted on Facebook and was smug to My remaining liberal friends. I quoted Negan from The Walking Dead at them about how they were about to reach pee-pee pants City. Oh my i shitposted. I drank beer and laughed as the shitlibs really started crying and shrieking. I watched a flat-out Civil War happen on my Facebook feed decades-long friendships were shattered over the course of an evening.

I didn't get to bed until well after 4 am. When I got to work in the morning I saw the tired tired eyes of people who have been up celebrating. It was fantastic.

In a nutshell election day was wonderful

Madman

I remember watching his campaign rally in Michigan at 1 am of election night thinking it was his last one.

Then he preformed ANOTHER one after that in a totally different state.

Never stop hustling

Glorious

I was working second shift in the lab. Went to vote early in the day, they had already run out of "I Voted!" stickers. Got to work, first chance to check the news was 9:00 EST. Saw that florida still wasn't called, surprised it was that close. Get home around 11:30, make a drink and turn on the news. Stayed awake until 2:30 AM shitposting on Sup Forums, couldn't stop smiling.

Skipped homework to follow the election
Was worth it and still passed the class

i must have watched at least 90% of those trump rallies. that packed rally in michigan at 1am was something else though.
>MI red
>WI red
>PA red
Feels good.

I was offline in Switzerland. Had just watched the "Budenplatz Bern" show chock-full of illuninati symbolism. Figured democracy was doomed. Then Trump won.

It was obvious he won as soon as Florida reported their results. What a glorious night. I drank beer and watched Dark Knight Rises.

The best part for me was when they said that Katy Perry, Cher, and Madonna were crying.

Oh my god, favorited. That was incredible.

Best part of the entire election night was when college educated white men, and white women went for Trump destroying media narratives they could believe it.

Also when Hispanics went for Trump at a higher rate than Romney. They couldnt understand it. CNN loser Navarro was screeching in Spanish before the election night about Latino power and ate her words.

youtube.com/watch?v=utbklGyGXwE

It was like a fucking movie, very entertaining night. I will never forget it.

The irony is that 90% of the people who said they're moving to Canada turned out to be rampant rapists and pedophiles.
Really gets the noggin a joggin.

t. radical centrist

A wonderful, joyful day where nationalists of all races, nations and religions came together to cheer for victory. A day where we still had hope. And vid related plaid for hours youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

It seems like it's one hundred years ago now.

Shadilay. The greatness increases, brother.

hilarious, i was the only one in my friends group who was certain trump would win. even some close friends of mine had doubt. got high and drunk as shit and was yelling at the tv to fucking call it already for like an hour at 2am in the morning. the msm did not want to call it, they even were using the sleepy meme trying to get us to go to bed. once it was finally called it was glorious, so much euphoria. dont know if any future election will ever be as great as this one.

Dont forget how Trump was going to get ZERO percent of the black vote

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293752-trumps-popularity-with-african-american-voters-polling-at

I've only been here since Charlottesville. I wouldn't know.

It was orgasmic.

I really was expecting a defeat.

I ended up shaking like the time I had my very first orgasm.

Oh my God, the salt...the incredible, world-ending flood of salt...and it's still flowing to this day.

Dont forget we got such high quality videos

youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc

newfag

It was fucking incredible. I was watching Styx's commentary for most of the night, and when Styx called it early for Trump and went to bed, I did the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=De6PMhyKEjE

I woke up a couple hours later and Trump had officially won. The front page of Sup Forums was full of nothing but celebration and absolute happiness.

Does Sup Forums have any figures as to how many snowflakes actually followed through with their statements and killed themselves post MAGA night?

I wish I bet more money.

Even then, it was one of the greatest nights of my life.

He had the most dedicated fanbase in all of politics...and he threw it away for people who hate him. Or maybe not. We'll never know, I guess

Too much winning!
youtu.be/7OcldMG932o

>mfw the first post in that pic came true but with the shoe on the other foot

>nothing like it will happen again.
Let's not underestimate the potential for future happenings.

JFK files out soon.

Awan throwing the DNC under the bus to save his ass.

Tony Podesta under investigation now (maybe just Mueller trying to look impartial, but still big)

A major culling of cucks in 2018

Inevitable economic collapse of communist China

We're not finished with the big happenings yet.

It began with a determined trip to the polls then dread tense filled hours leading up to results time, liberals smug as fuck predicting how far ahead Hillary would be and how tough it would be for Trump to carry enough states to win. Then the results started to come in, Florida going solid surprised many but Hill still had here gimmis like California and New York to come. Then Trump broke the Great Blue Wall, then the odds turned. Perfect hairdoos on the news were frayed and frizzled like bedhead within an hour, Megan Kelly stepped away to the restroom on Fox and I think she snorted a line of coke because the rest of the night she was acting erratic and strange. Then confirmation, we won. Such happiness comes only a few times in life but in that moment 8 years or dark creeping dread and despondency suddenly lifted like a massive weight. In that moment every hardship we have endured became validated, all of that pain woe and evil lead us to the day that the people said loudly NO MORE. Thanks to an Orange businessmen and a green frog.

It was like this.

It was like getting your dick sucked by an Angel. Really. It was amazing.

I voted. A shot a load into my girl thinking about a Trump presidency. A low I roll off of her turned on the news Michigan and PA flipped and low and behold John Pedoesta consoles jativitz center filled with hysterical women. It was glorious.

>walk in to work the next day
>all of my liberal coworkers huddled in the office looking sad, talking quietly
>contain my keks
>try to be sympathetic and tell them bernie could've won
>they nod sadly
>collect $40 from the old nigger who bet against Trump
>Have the greatest week ever

I will never stop laughing

Got off work, ran home, had some drinks and posted on Sup Forums. As soon as he won, I was so exited but just put my head back with a sigh of relief. Sat back up with a huge smile and raised my drink for all of us. Next day I woke up to a text from my dad: "God bless America".

Election day was one of the definitive Sup Forums moments. It truly felt on that day that like I was part of something bigger then just an anonymous anime nazi board. I love you anons so much.

>flag
>election unrelated