Dragon ball super: Blacked out

With the reveal that Zamasu and Black are not the same person, a few anons pointed out that Black could be another pre existing character.
He has to be someone who:
-Has a hairdo and build similar to Goku
-Has different eyes than Goku, has different hair design( 3 spikes instead of four on the side of his head)
-is the same age as Trunks
-Can learn extremely hard techniques on the fly

So it all points to Zamasu picking up Goten as a kid and raising him as a God. This would mean that Goten was also born on the alternate timeline where Goku died of the heart disease ( which isnt really that odd considering the whole android+cell saga was like 2 weeks), chichi was just pregnant before Goku died.

Will Goku murder his alternate verse son? Will he drop him off with Zeno sama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtmFcc0unGM
youtu.be/nJN9up_LLF8
youtube.com/watch?v=U5u5n5qsLSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're giving Super too much credit

But I do like the idea except for

>This would mean that Goten was also born on the alternate timeline where Goku died of the heart disease

I always assumed goten was conceived in the few day before the cell tournament

Goku spent time with his family because he KNEW he was going to die.

Why wouldn't Goku realize he is dying of the heart virus and as such spend more time with his family? and thus lead to him having sex with Chi-Chi earlier?

I guess it's possible. My idea just seems to give him more of a time frame to do it.

>think you're going to die
>fuck wife and conceive another child to live on

Seems to make sense to me. And goku kind of forgot about the heart virus, which is why he forgot to take the meds beforehand and went into a coma.

Im pretty sure they just said he was someone or something using Son Goku body.

Most people only think Goku conceived in the few days before the tournament because there was a hentai manga that showed specifically that.

In reality the whole android saga was over in like 2 weeks.
Theres no reason why Chichi wouldnt be pregnant before the androids appeared.

Pic related, its what made you think that.

i don't think so

>Goku
>wanting to/actually spending time with his family
Did we watch the same show?

>( which isnt really that odd considering the whole android+cell saga was like 2 weeks

Yeah, but Goku died of space cholesterol 6 months earlier in the alternate timeline.

>watch

I want Black to end up being Alt Goten
Him and kid trucks need to be relevant again, especially goten
the kids looks exactly like goku and nothing was done with this, so much wasted potential

Its funny because fans will get their panties in a twist that their assumed canon is disproven by new facts.
Like how they all got annoyed that Mai was the same age as future trunks when she "couldnt have made the wish" and then they showed when she made the wish and it made sense, it was just the fans talking out of their ass and assuming things that were never shown.

theres no way to know if Goten existed in that timeline or died as a baby via repeated android attacks until we get more backstory, as far as it goes right now, him being Black could happen and would make some sense considering he is in the fucking intro card but hasnt shown so far.

Didnt he say something like Son Goku should be thankful because thanks to him (that entity controlling Goku body) Goku reached full perfection?

Goten

"one that goes into heaven"

Goten becomes a God, its like pottery.

No, Goku should be proud because thanks to him ( Goku) , Black had reached perfection.

>got annoyed that Mai was the same age as future trunks when she "couldnt have made the wish" and then they showed when she made the wish and it made sense
> they showed when she made the wish and it made sense

I don't remember this, did I miss an episode or something?

I dont have the eng version, but basically this is during the android fight, Gohan and Bulma are tracking the dragonballs to try to ressurect Goku before piccolo gets killed.
they arrive to Pilaf and co wishing to be young and the balls turning to stone as Picollo is killed.

The only problem with it being Goten is that Black said he was honored to fight Goku "in his body", so it would only work if Goten was given a new body by Zamasu, maybe?

Also, why would Zamasu want to work with a ningen?

Are you making this shit up or do you really think combined the english word go with the japanese word ten(heaven/sky) to get goten?

is that the DB Super manga?

I have seen a few anime where some character say that they are grateful to their parents for giving them their body so Itcould be something like that.

Only retards believe in Goten = Black thing. If anything, Black is probably Future Zamasu 'fused' with Future Goku, and the Zamasu we saw was a "present timeline" Zamasu that went to Trunks' future, creating a loophole (Goku met Black and then went to U10 meet Zamasu, who went full autist and used the alternate timeline ring to go to the future and screw everything alongside with Future Zamasu).

Goten's name literally means "Awakening to Heaven" or "perceiving heaven", as "Ten" can translate as sky or heavens. His name is very similar to Goku's, as he was likely named after him. Due to this, Goten's name can be read in the same manner of Mandarin/pinyin like with his brother and father's names. In Goten's case, the reading is "Sun Wutian" (孫悟天, Sūn Wùtiān)

It was a mini bonus chapter, 2 pages.

You're overthinking things. They could just have cloned Goku with some of his DNA with SCIENCE! Except without the brain injury, he reverted back to his original bloodthirsty saiyan self.

Zamasu is a magical being why would he clone Goku if he had the time rings and could just pluck a Goten out of the timeline? A young pliable sayan he can train?

nigga I don't know what you just said

you are talking as if somehow what you are talking about is simpler than Goten being Black.
Youve now convinced me that Goten IS Black, just by how outlandish and stupid your idea sounded.

Because, irony. Who better to kill Goku with, than with himself. Or, who better to destroy Earth than the one that's constantly saving it?

Goten is half sayian but Black hates Sayians, why would Goten want to kill all Sayians?

>Goku, Beerus and Whis go to Zamasu's place
>Goku fuck Zamasu up
>Zamasu becomes racist
>Zamasu becomes a Supreme Kai
>uses the time rings to go to Trunks' timeline
>finds his Trunks timeline counterpart
>selfcest
>they decide to look for FT's Goku
>snatch his body, one of the Zamasus fuses with Goku's dead body (is this even possible?)
>they pratice selfcest again
>something something Zamasu is imortal now
Now I need someone to draw Zamasu french kissing Black.

Goten means White in Japanese

Why did Zamasu go from Universe 10 to Universe 7?

who fucking cares
this shit is idiotic and toriyama is just pulling garbage straight out of his ass to feed children

Originally, I thought Black was Goten too, but in the manga, it clearly shows Black using Instant Transmission while fighting Trunks, which only Goku learned how to do.

Also, future Goku was never revived after he died from his heart virus, yet future Zamasu still recognizes Goku, and even mentions to Black that he promised he would let Zamasu finish off Goku.

In that case, it might be possible that Future Zamasu still met Goku, albeit while he was dead, and after having been insulted by Goku's filthy ningen powers, decided to bring back Goku's dead body and infuse it with his own energy (via potara), giving birth to the new God of Destruction of Universe 7.

First you are a fucking retard.

Second.

Does Beerus realizes he almost died when Buu was fucking shit up in the Kaio world? You would assume Whiz would wake the fucking purple rat or directly interfere and blow up Buu

Can you imagine Beerus dying to some low level pink kid?

If I were Beerus I would have the Kaio always in a safe place with at least 2 or 3 powerful guardians. Specially knowing the Universe 6 Kaio is a weakling compared to Zamazu and others.

Goten doesn't know how to use the instant transmission, though.

Future Zamasu x Present Zamasu please

Whis doesn't seem like he would care if Beerus lived or died. Whis is just his servant. Once Beerus dies, Whis would just serve whoever the next God of Destruction is, I assume.

>tfw Gowasu keeps screaming ZAMASU in your ear but the Ningen just died right and a little bit of cum leaked out

Black is more likely to be a female Goku from another timeline than he is to be Goten.

Get a hold of yourself

The person controlling gokus body would have to have a similar power to ginyu

Are we forgetting Gotenk?

>Raised by Zamasu
>Not told of his heritage

>he keeps spilling it on the tea

[muffled Zamasu! in the distance]

If this is the twist i'll travel to Japan and suck Toriyama's ancient fat wart ridden japanese cock.

I think zumasu and black have a ability to copy/absorb the strength and abilities of those they fight.

>this is why rose is fabulous

Oh god

He might be Goten from the future, but how the fuck did the got to the Trunks timeline?

I'm skimming through the episodes and holy shit they are dragging this out for so long

Super is really awful, worse than GT by a large margin.

XXX_DARKGOKU_XXX is either an evil clone or just possessed by some evil spirit/alien/whatever.

To assume anything else is absolute delusion.

You keep posting this, but nobody believes you.

During their fight I realized that their skin color is not the same (Black's skin is darker)

So he is probably someone else that looks like Goku, maybe the universe 10 version of Goku?

It's Turles.

I can't imagine Goten being useful to the show, much less a villain.

I also suspect Black isn't a genuine Saiyan. I have this feeling that he is some artificial creation that's similar to a Saiyan. He seems to dislike Saiyans for some reason, so he's got to be a pseudo-Saiyan, or at the very least a self-hating Saiyan.

10/10.

See what Future Goku is doing.

I think me might be a possesed or cloned Goten since he appears in the opening along Trunks and the Pilaf gang. What other purpose would they have to make him appear in the opening? he hasn't appeared yet, right?

Android clone made by Gero :^)

Is Bulma actually aware of the Pilaf gang currently living in her house?

Even though they've turned into kids, there's no way you can forget your enemies: a blue imp, a Chinese communist, and a purple ninja dog.

She seems unfazed by these people living & even working with her, even though they gave her such a hard time decades before.

She doesn't seem to know it's them, probably because they're kids and all.

>"Only retards believe in Goten = Black thing."
>Proceeds to run down a theory so convoluted and senseless that Goten being Black sounds like just the better way to go.

The only problem with the theory is that Zamasu strongly dislikes ningen, and Goten is a ningen. Regardless of who it is, I think Black will probably go out of control and betray Zamasu, since he's falling back in the opening surrounded by rose petals.

If Whis doesn't care about Beerus, why does he blush when he sees his dick in the hot bathhouse? Checkmate.

underrated post

The whole thing about beauty made me think Black is Zarbon. Nah.
Although the show dropped quite a lot of hints to Black being a character we already know, I think it will just be a completely new character that appears in an already-established setting, like one of Freeza's soldiers who never appeared in the original, or someone Goku met while in the other world.
Or they could throw a complete curveball and make him a movie character.

Regardless of what you believe, I'm sure we can all agree that Goku Black is a copout design.

>the villain is actually a clone/lookalike of the protagonist
Because that has never been done before in the history of Japanese animation. Nope. Not once.

I can't wait for an actual original villain this time. Maybe we actually will, because I've noticed a pattern in DB Super:
>an original cat-god who destroys for a living, but is otherwise not a very bad guy
>Frieza's back!
>no villains, just a tournament
>Goku's black!
>???

>Will he drop him off with Zeno sama?
I seriously thought Goku was going to recommend Monaka or Zamasu.

Monaka because Goku seems to legitimately believe he is the strongest in the universe, therefore would make a great pal.

Zamasu because he has anger issues and probably legitimately needs some friends in his life.

You forgot the other half of the equation

My bad, I've only been watching DragonTeam's releases, so I'm typically 1-2 episodes behind.

You're autistic.

Not him but I'm guessing Zamasu will be secondary with Black as the main threat. Black could drop Zamasu hard, or maybe Zamasu will realize Black is too evil even for him or something.

Bulma only met the Pilaf face to face gang once and they were pathetic enough that she thought they were laughable. Goku couldn't recognize them when he met them again 3 years later.

This Goku Black / SSG shit is literally the first arc of the DragonBall AF manga the artist of the Super manga made before drawing Super. That was considered horrible fanfic, this is considered fantastic

lol toriyama fags (who is probably barely working on it in reality anyway just has his name attached)

goten would be pretty based, pottery wise

goten vs trunks in the main timeline while they are best friends in the DB timeline

timerings and shit

If these two fused, would the result have white hair and green skin?

white hair from zamasu - that orange skin from black

dbs reminds me of something (ignoring the movie arcs)
>tournament with no suspense
a tournament to show what the characters can/to regroup them
>tournament in db
everyone met to fight and show their strength

>black threatens to annihalate the whole world
>king piccolo threatens to eradicate everyone
goku had to stop him; decided the fate of the world

thats where dbz started and serious shit happened and opened a world mostly unknown to everyone (saiyans, space, frieza, androids)

i hope the next arc will be intense in terms of tension and expands into the super universe (realms, kaioshin-relationships, new unknown strong beings)

We can all agree that Chozetsu Dynamic is better than Cha-La Head Cha-La right?

i agree

but: which ending is the best
my favourite
youtube.com/watch?v=dtmFcc0unGM

Good taste.

What if goku presses the button and zen chan comes out and instead enlists black and zamasu to fight in the universe tournament? How mad would you guys be? I'd be pretty mad.

I like this one.
youtu.be/nJN9up_LLF8

Since Black can go SSj Rose, will he decide he doesn't even need Zamasu and just end him?

I would expect a Future King of all to be really confused, annoyed that there's time travel going on, and just kill everyone.

doubt it. They can't make Future Trunks be part of U6's team

>Black literally says that he's showing Goku the full extent of Goku's own power via himself in the last episode
>There are people still trying to push the IT'S GOTEN theory

Why?

SO:

Future Trunks Universe lost the Kaioshin and God of Destruction.

Zeno-Sama gives ZAMASU! the job to become the new Kaioshin. It is also Zamasu's job to recruit a new God of Desruction. He chooses some powerful demon and offered him the job of Destruction in exchange he need to act like Goku.

So who's ready for canon SSG Gogeta? This is all eluding to fusion. It has to be.

my favorites always been
youtube.com/watch?v=U5u5n5qsLSE

I guess the whole "if you work together you can beat anyone" thing is going to come full circle.

Isnt there also a extremely high chance that the "friend" Goku will choose to bring next time he goes to omni king to be goten?

probably, but I really wish it would be Arale, even though that's probably not going to happen.

Who knows, it could even be fucking Uub.