Why the MGTOW hate?

Why does Sup Forums hate mgtow?

Japan has herbivore men and Hikikomori.

If men have no reason to participate in society for no more than how much he can benefit.
Why is he considered a failure or homosexual.

Even Johnny Depp was fucked over by his ex wife, and an entire slough of men have their children taken from them.

Unlike MRA and Feminists,These men aren't marching or protesting in the streets, they made a decision to withdraw form a society that mistreats them.

So why double down and shit on them?

The only way to win is not to play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfxijQBlIq4
youtu.be/jvYLvvWyr-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If MGTOW gets off the ground, polygamy will result. Civilization will stagnate and the gene pool will become narrower.

If white MGTOWs have children through surrogates then they are heros of the white race. Raising children without the influence of a feminazi mother is probably the best course at this point.

This is second only to finding an unspoiled 16 year old virgin and keeping her away from modern culture.

>polygamy will result.
they already legalized gay marriage using the same justification that'll allow polygamy anyway.

>Civilization will stagnate and the gene pool will become narrower

civilization has already stagnated and morals have declined beyond repair, women already practice hypergamy.

I don't see why any of this is a reason why men are not justified from following their own paths, in fact it more so these are reasons which encourages it.

I agree with the pic and will probably end up fucking 18 year olds until my late 30s while I run my own food service business. Total freedom, complete self sufficiency and adaptability. Fuck having wife and kids for now, women in this age are highly unreliable. I won't let a woman screw my life up. Now let's do some xocaine and fucking live a little.

>If white MGTOWs have children through surrogates then they are heros of the white race.

why should white men care about preserving the white race when white women don't give a shit about it and just want those children to silently suffer the next generation of bullshit.

If polygamy becomes the norm in modern society, most men will not feel any motivation to contribute to society.

>why should white men care about preserving the white race when white women don't give a shit about it and just want those children to silently suffer the next generation of bullshit.

Just have white boys then

Within one generation it'll be possible to reproduce without XX women. It's called in-vitro gametogenesis.

White men created the modern world and have done nothing to deserve extinction.

hypergamy is the norm in modern society

>most men will not feel any motivation to contribute to society.

that's why mgtow exists.

>If polygamy becomes the norm in modern society

polygamy becoming the norm is unrealistic as that's implying that men who can afford it have a reason to marry multiple woman, when they lose half of their shit with one woman

>White men created the modern world

the modern world want's white men to suffer, so why should they protect the modern world, when they can move to the faroe islands or the frozen north and avoid all that shite.

Women are women, the second she gets a whiff of feminism it's over. You'd have to take her out of the West or go to the mountains or something.

Imagine MGTOW becoming a mainstream social movement. Say 30% of young men in a society in which marriage is already half-meaningless for most men go MGTOW. Do you think 30% of women are going to accept being single forever or do you think some of them are going to start marrying more than one guy? Going MGTOW does nothing but accelerate the social changes begun by the sexual revolution.

>or do you think some of them are going to start marrying the same guy
sorry, you know what I mean

MGTOW is already mainstream, it's just most guys don't know the term. 60% of millennials aren't married. We basically already live in a 'soft polygamy' world look up the 80/20 rule.

Nobody except the leftypol rejects here give a shit about mgtow. You're mgtow whenever your dick isn't in a woman its life and its normal

>do you think some of them are going to start marrying more than one guy

you do realize those men have more to lose by marrying more than one sexual revolutionized woman right?

when you think about it, most women marry up on the social totem pole not down, and there are fewer men at the top.

what reason would those men enter a legal contract with twice as many women at one time when they stand to lose half their resources marrying one woman in the current society.

Japan is an exception because they're so overpopulated that it's necessary, they don't need diversity. This is not quite the case with the US, especially with our diversity. Declining birth rates are a natural response, but what we should be concerned about is the declining share of the white population in the total population. Shitskin birth rates are declining steadily whereas whites are hovering around the same rate but probably needs to increase to maintain the white majority.

I'm familiar with the 80/20 rule. Assuming it's real, if the 80% of men who aren't up to the standards of most women simply stop playing the game, will result.

This is a good thing

>You'd have to take her out of the West or go to the mountains or something.

Exactly

>implying women aren't already polygamists

Why?

>he's willing to use his tax dollars to fund Chad's numerous babies from numerous different mothers since they can't afford them themselves.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we already live in a polygamous society, it's just men aren't legally marrying their harems. All women are fucking the top 20% of men while 80% of men aren't fucking anything but their hands. It's polygamy in all but name only.

Survival of the fittest

I don't pay taxes

You can withdraw if you want to but don't push it on the rest of us and make up this retarded meme movement to back it up. I've been with my partner for almost 6 years, known each other for 12 of those. We grew up in the same town, went to the same high school, have similar interests and dreams for the future. She's always there to support me and we get along great so I don't know why leaving this relationship would mean I'm somehow winning? You just fucked up not locking a girl down early.

not true, some men base their entire goals around finding a wife or girlfriend.

just look at the PUA and seduction community

many bars and restaurants accommodate ladies night just for men to spend money on women.

many stores derive their best income on holidays that are associated with romantic relationships

Men are the primary job creators in society

Holy crap. I thought I wasn't gonna go any deeper but Sup Forums has redpilled me even further.

No it is not. Monogamy IS civilization, when you don't have that you can't progress past the towelheads.

accelerationism is red-pilled tho

loneliness/solitude was a big part of Nietzsches übermensch!

can one truly get to know oneself when surrounded by others?

>Why the MGTOW hate?

/leftypol/
You have no idea how mad this makes the feminists, to the extent that they come here and LARP as traditionalists

No, it's not.
>youtube.com/watch?v=EfxijQBlIq4

Happy to help

This.

This

Artificial wombs and sex robots are white man's last hope

>Japan has herbivore men and Hikikomori.
Yeah, but most Japanese people don't like these people either...

Also stop talking about Japan.

>She's always there to support me and we get along great

for now

>You just fucked up not locking a girl down early.

most men do

fuck off your birth rate is leveling out and it's a natural reaction.

many men and women are refusing marriage, fortunately you're homogenous, but not everyone is an inbred island...except england

A couple of theories. The white nationalists hate us because we're not going to contribute any white children to the stupid race wars and hurr durr that's very upsetting to them, yawn.

Everyone else though, that's a harder thing to explain. My personal belief is that male self value is in large part based on what you can obtain/achieve, and when MGTOW reject women as a viable goal to be chased after, the non-MGTOW men have to shame everyone else back into participation otherwise their sacrifice isn't worth much.

>Why does Sup Forums hate mgtow?
Because, they're contributing to the problem. Maybe just not jump at the first pussy you get and learn to be discriminating, and you can actually find quality women to settle down with.

>Japan has herbivore men and Hikikomori.
And the Japs are losing the birthrate battle and now want to import shitskins. Sound familiar?

>Why is he considered a failure or homosexual.
He's considered a lazy weak fuck for thinking that life is easy, that's what.

>Even Johnny Depp was fucked over by his ex wife,
Get a good pre-nup, nothing to worry about.

>they made a decision to withdraw form a society that mistreats them.
Don't make stupid decisions, you won't be mistreated.

>The only way to win is not to play.
Sure, but at the same time, you'd better be figuring on being alone forever, never having kids, never having someone to wake up to, never having someone to share the good and shit times with. If you're cool being solo forever, go for it, but you CANNOT have it both ways, if you want to be MGTOW, be prepared to be lonely. Forever.

I used to read things like these and smile, I believed if I just tried hard enough I'd find a relationship like you say you have. Now after learning about female nature I just kind of sigh and shake my head. The blue pill is very strong in you.

Never seen that post before. I kek'ed.

1. you confused 'wife or girlfriend' with pussy
2. that's finding pussy.
3. irrelevant point.
4. holidays/romance/buying gifts is a scam, no kidding
5. irrelevant final point

Most MGTOW are not even aware of MGTOW. There are probably only a few thousand people who even know what MGTOW is. The millions of young men who are simply not marrying and play video game are the MGTOW majority even if they are not aware of it.

Look, I know where MGTOW is coming from. However, marriage is the ultimate form of happiness for men. Find a good wife and marry her. That’s the TRUE REDPILL! That is what I am looking for. MGTOW is controlled opposition.

you got your nawalt good for you

most men havent a chance in the world of getting one

Are you retarded?

>Because, they're contributing to the problem. Maybe just not jump at the first pussy you get and learn to be discriminating, and you can actually find quality women to settle down

Quality women is an oxymoron. Women are only as good as the society they are in. When you lift restraints on women you get the modern western whore.

>And the Japs are losing the birthrate battle and now want to import shitskins. Sound familiar?

Japs are proud racists they aren't going to be importing shitskins anytime soon.

>Get a good pre-nup, nothing to worry about.

The fact that you think pre-nups mean anything tells me you know jack shit about our legal system

>Sure, but at the same time, you'd better be figuring on being alone forever, never having kids, never having someone to wake up to, never having someone to share the good and shit times with. If you're cool being solo forever, go for it, but you CANNOT have it both ways, if you want to be MGTOW, be prepared to be lonely. Forever.

Men don't become MGTOW by choice, society
is so gynocentric that MGTOW is the ONLY rational choice.

being this bluepilled

>He's considered a lazy weak fuck for thinking that life is easy, that's what

it's not about ease, it's about pros and cons

>learn to be discriminating, and you can actually find quality women

so not all women are like that and women don't deceive regularly?

>Get a good pre-nup,

those do't matter anymore, judges throw them out, and if you need one why get married?

>Don't make stupid decisions, you won't be mistreated.
people get unfairly treated all the time shithead

>never having kids, never having someone to wake up to, never having someone to share the good and shit times with.

the shit times typically overshadow the good, and comes at a risk when she legally fucks you and takes half your stuff and teach your children to hate you while spending your child support money on new clothes for herself

>If you're cool being solo forever, go for it,

so why are men treated like shit when they choose this.

>if MGTOW gets off the ground
>if

it's the future you chose

spoken like a true ethicist

not until the laws are fixed senpai

If men are primary job creator what happens to the economy when they lose any benefit to do so

>you confused 'wife or girlfriend' with pussy
>that's finding pussy.

the two are intrinsically linked. why have a wife or gf without a pussy?

they are on point regarding female hypergamy and fucked up laws but they are doomed to failed for the fact that in most of the western nation there is a massive influx of immigrant/refugees/economic migrant who are for the most part male what they advocate may work in complete or almost complete homogeneus nation like Japan but for the rest of nations it will fall

>marriage is the ultimate form of happiness for men.

says who?

>MGTOW is controlled opposition.

by whom?

>Why does Sup Forums hate mgtow?
Not everyone on Sup Forums does. I've decided finally to embrace it. Most of us here aren't chads and have trouble getting girls. I think this can lead to a lifetime of rejection and bad dates (that you pay for) or you can cut your losses and just say "ok, so I'm only about average as a guy, so I'm not going to get a good girl and the rest of them are sluts or psychologically damaged, so I'm going to take care of myself and find a way to live a good life in a meaningful community of fellow bros." It's the only option that makes sense.

>there is a massive influx of immigrant/refugees/economic migrant

they never create jobs, and lack the cultural background to perceive market trends and innovations

Because it's obnoxious

Go your own way if you want but stop acting like attentionwhores

I've been on Sup Forums long enough to remember when being MGTOW was synonymous with being bluepilled. We won't save our civilisation without fathering new generations faggot.

I agree it's very hard to do what I did these days. We come from a very small country town where people are more relaxed and there wasn't so much pressure to be a 'strong independent woman' etc. I think all men have a chance though, stay positive.

If white men haven given up at serious levels, should I give up as a woman too?
If I would have a child with a white man but the majority around me is non white or mixed wouldn't my child get bullied at school or worse in case we experience a simbabwe situation?
Should I give up on white men and look for a non white man for having a safer future for my children?
There won't be a recovery for whites after all when the men have given up.

Because it can't make up it's mind between whether it wants to be a collective of bitter virgins who blame everything but themselves for their inadequacy and short comings, and it's historic root which was predominantly up 30's and 40 year old men who, after playing the dating field for over a decade, came to the conclusion that they could not find any women who were either willing to commit or high value, and have realized that it's simply too late for them to be playing the dating game anymore. So women no longer remain a priority for them and they focus on themselves and their social life, cementing high value friendships instead.

The first group cloaks their incel world view in a political shroud they think justifies it and dodges criticism because they are a group as opposed to individuals, while the other is perfectly legitimate.

>MGTOW are losers because we can only see anyone who disagrees with our myopic worldview as some intersection of pejoratives, but we can only afford to pay you fifty bucks a day to shoot what we're transparently calling propaganda and trying to pass off as authentic because we know that no one would believe it if we sold it to them straight. By the way, please be within a few blocks of these three bus lines.

>And the Japs are losing the birthrate battle and now want to import shitskins. Sound familiar?

If history repeats itself cultural and political trends in Japan will either force them to leave or make staying inhospitable.

>Get a good pre-nup, nothing to worry about.

Pre-nups get thrown out all the time. The kinds of things you want protected in one are often thrown out for being 'unfair' in divorce proceedings. Especially if you got married for the obvious reason you get married- to have kids- and you've been together for 10+ years.

doesnt actually matter as long as the government can subsidise them to breed

>"ok, so I'm only about average as a guy, so I'm not going to get a good girl and the rest of them are sluts or psychologically damaged, so I'm going to take care of myself and find a way to live a good life in a meaningful community of fellow bros." It's the only option that makes sense

this.

all the opposition to this boils down to BE A MAN AND SPEND YOUR MONEY ON A WOMAN SHE'S YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR TRUE HAPPINESS

>stop acting like attentionwhores

you mean by posting a thread a sharing ideas on an anonymous image board is obnoxious attentionwhoring?

have you seen facebook lately?

this

how does the ubermensch satisfy his sexual desires? or does he not have any or is able to live without satisfying them?

Statistically the best indicators for long life expectancy are stable marriage and children.

The problem is pretty simple: women don't want to settle down during their prime years when they are statistically at their height for health, looks, and breeding quality. It's a well documented scientific fact that female reproductive systems in humans front load the best stock first and start hitting the sub-market grade shit when they're in their 30's.

There's no good reason to commit to women who want to have everything. No one can give that to them, and those that try will figure out the hard way what happens when someone who's entitled doesn't get what they want. You swear up and down that not all women are like that- and they're not- but it's an outrageously stupid gamble to make. They hold all the cards to fuck you over. I've worked with too many men who were fucked up the ass in divorce because their wife decided it had become inconvenient.

>I've been on Sup Forums long enough to remember when being MGTOW was synonymous with being bluepilled. We won't save our civilisation without fathering new generations faggot.

>Not accepting the hand you're dealt.
>Not learning to become the surrogate uncle for your friends and quietly dispensing virtue to their kids.

Believe it or not having kids for the sake of having kids is a great way to ensure that no matter what your values are, they won't embody them.

>I think all men have a chance though, stay positive.

if you look at the statistics that's impossible.

even midgets and down syndrome girls wan't CHAD

Then start fighting against feminism. Fight to destroy no fault divorce, fight to destroy alimony and child support. Most MGTOWs do not hate women MGTOW hate the biased bullshit laws that favor women. You'll be amazed how many good men will come out of the woodwork if no fault divorce, alimony, and child support went away.

marriage...hahah i found the roastie

but wah? What about polygamy is destructive?

i have a better idea, a male only civilization, with fembots and artificial wombs, no parasites to keep with welfare and pure capitalist free market.

>Statistically the best indicators for long life expectancy are stable marriage and children.

After 70 long life isn't really all that, unless your body stays young. And divorced men live shorter lives than single men

but what if you father a generation of faggots? Why not let chad have healthy babies, whilst oneself devotes his time for studies and maybe painting?

genetic bottle neck, and not enough men have wives so no reason to give a shit about the civilization or protect it.

>we won't save our civilisation without fathering new generations faggot.

why should we save it? what do we benefit from it?

So take care of yourself and don't live like a slob?

90% of your quality of life during your twilight years is entirely in your hands.

This, I'd consider marriage if it was truly egalitarian and not stacked utterly in the womans favor.

Fuck You!

>does he not have any or is able to live without satisfying them

rejecting the social status quo isn't the same as going full monk and rejecting sex

many non chads reject sex because they wish to avoid false accusations

he just doesn't let them control him. Also there is a possibility of meeting a female version of the übermensch. So two could find a perfect solution for satisfying each other. Nietzsche does not mention this topic much! Much more important is the works of the übermensch and his cultural influence. Nietzsches favourite referenceman is Goethe. He changes the world in many ways through his writings. Beethoven also. Its more about producing cultural value vs satisfying sexual desires.

Polygamy is too much legal hassle to be allowed.
Vid related. youtu.be/jvYLvvWyr-Y

"No one will ever win the battle of the sexes; there's too much fraternizing with the enemy."

thats the point, women and children rek your body and mind.

the dadbod meme is indicative of that

>should I give up as a woman too?

women have already given up.

mgtow is a reaction to that

I don't disagree with the idea of MGTOW, I just don't think you should do it at the expense of turning away high value women who are actually serious about doing the adult thing.

Until the sex bots and artificial womb come about, then it's truly game over for women. They will HAVE to change because they won't be able to rely upon the golden uterus anymore.

your post is full of textbook male shaming tactics

That is bullshit and you know it. As a single person you can't do anything but not using the advantages of the current laws.
But since men believe that every woman changes after children or the risk is too high anyway individual bahaviour is without influence.
And I have no interest in bumping into MGTOW men who have no shame lying to me about their intentions because they despise women.

There is also not enough time to fight a system when you already got over 50% youngsters under 5 years. Where is the point having a young child when civil war or a literal white genocide starts?
Whites need children now or it will be too late (unless some build enclaves where they survive such as Island)

what is wrong about hating women, also good luck getting your ass kick by those women you trust

>turning away high value women who are actually serious about doing the adult thing.

Yea the unlikelyhood of this scenario for most men in this day and age lead to mgtow as an option.

Even miley cyrus is trying to pass herself off as a high quality wholesome woman.

men aren't being fooled anymore by women who pose as high quality only to show their true color and inner whoredom later at his detriment

It won't happen until we no longer need a woman's eggs, not to mention the artificial womb is like 10-15 years away and in 10-15 years we're going to be dealing with a nuclear armed Islamic Caliphate of Europe.

women are worthless

Freedom, security, an opinion, rights, meaning, an economy, connection to something bigger etc.

Chad and Abdul will continue to father generations of retards who will destroy our civilisation and we will lose all of the above. If you feel as though you can't raise a productive family it may be best for you to pursue studies, art etc but if all somewhat intelligent men did that we would literally bring upon the Idiocracy.

>men believe that every woman changes after children

they do.

>I have no interest in bumping into MGTOW men

they have no interest in you either. It's the PUA to watch out for.

>Freedom
kek
>security
meanwhile labeled as patriarchal evil men who get punched in the face by having an opinion

>meaning
there is no meaning

>an economy
entirely based upon endless debt

>Chad and Abdul will continue to father generations of retards who will destroy our civilisation and we will lose all of the above

well chad and abdul can fight it out amongst themselves.

>bring upon the Idiocracy

too late mang

>That is bullshit and you know it. As a single person you can't do anything but not using the advantages of the current laws.
What? No seriously I don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you saying you as a single person can't fight the laws?

>But since men believe that every woman changes after children or the risk is too high anyway individual bahaviour is without influence.
Women change after child birth, accept reality and get over it.
>And I have no interest in bumping into MGTOW men who have no shame lying to me about their intentions because they despise women.
MGTOW don't care about you, it's literally in the name Men Going There Own Way.

>There is also not enough time to fight a system when you already got over 50% youngsters under 5 years. Where is the point having a young child when civil war or a literal white genocide starts?
Whites need children now or it will be too late (unless some build enclaves where they survive such as Island)

The only argument you have that holds water. Unfortunately we past the point of no return decades ago.