Is it wrong

Hey Sup Forums Latin Rico Suave here, Literally diagnosed with Don Juanism. Google it faggots.

Is it wrong that I actively hunt for married white woman to fuck? I've been successful many times.

The story is always the same
>Post Craigslist ad saying I'm married and looking.
>Some sex starved white wife who is tired of her ED'd blanco husband writes me.
>We chat for a couple weeks
>They fall for the charm every time.
>I meet them in the local park
>We fuck, they suck me off, squirt all over the back of my truck
>See them all once a month. I have 4 in cycle right now.

The truth is, I'm in an open relationship and allowed to have sex and my gf doesn't care. (she has health problems)

These woman think I'm married.

So Sup Forumslocks, what do you say? Am I horrible or am I doing a favor to these woman? They do all moan with pleasure.

Internet Don't Fail me Now

Nah it’s not wrong mexinon, I’m actually jealous of you.

I mean, it's fine. You'll all burn in hell with the devil so it doesn't really bother me or any other God fearing white man.

Nice larp faggot.

You're an idiot, God would want me to do this.
I'm catholic so I get forgiven every sunday by the priest. Nice try.

Not Larping, I'm seriously juggling 4 woman(well 5 including gf). Craigslist is amazing and so is the internet. I also own a home , voted for Bernie sanders, and fuck all your wives. Life is good mate.

Most of these woman have kids, with the exception of one, who doesn't want them.

Two of the 4 squirt every time. I fucking love it.

>fucking fat women on craigslist
I'd tell you to kill yourself but something tells me the neurosyphilis is doing it for you.

Actually the heaviest one is about 160.

The other three , 120, 130, and 135.

All blonde/brunettes. Kys mate, I love life. Successful MexiCANfuckYourGirl. Ayyy lmao!

>things that didn't happen
even if you weren't lying, fucking obese women with HIV on craigslist is nothing to brag about

They have all been married for over 6 years, some 10. Not my fault I'm charming man, I think its funny you can post this meme, but I'm not fucking lying, and I don't have to post proof, the proof is the fucking stains in my back truck.

I wouldn't fuck land whales, I don't have to.

This is why we deport you. You can fuck with our kids all you want and we don't do anything ((((pizzagate)))) Fuck with our wives, and you just started a race war, three separate Fascist takeovers, and a Cuban ice cream embargo

Married white women. Low hanging fruit

mate? beaners dont say mate

Hahaha,
You need to shut your TV off man.

THe world is a beautiful place but you're too busy like that faggot in georgia on that recent Vice documentary where he gets with his buddies every weekend to play fucking GI.Joe with guns in the woods as if they could even stop the gubment from taking muh-firearms.

You're that stupid.

Thats why I'm better than you. Thats why your woman flock to my exotic skin and charisma.

I'm an engineer by trade, and I'm suave AF.

Kys you degenerate. Go back to school and contribute to society. I pay more taxes in one year than you probably earn in 5.

I'm LMAOing all the way to the bank and that sweet squirting Vajayjay!

>"lol guys let me brag about my life on an anonymous forum as if its my personal blog"
anybody who has to boast about their life on Sup Forums for validation is sure to be a pathetic cuck irl lmao. ur trying pretty hard though, keep it up

The vast majority of white women are overweight

So you're a Beaner Degenerate. What else is new?

Nah your still worthless. No one will miss your degenerate ass when you are dead. Which should be soon as you're going to be murdered for sleeping with the wrong man's wife.

Yes, it's wrong. You're a piece of shit. One day a jealous husband will kill you and the wife.

Literally, why did OP (Beandip Degenerate Taco Fuck) even bother to make this thread?

>I'm catholic so I get forgiven every sunday by the priest. Nice try.
Fucking wew

worst. bait. ever.

He's mad because the niggers get all the attention?

Nah, probably another Soros KIKE doing what they do best on Sup Forums.

I don't care, their husbands are at fault for allowing them to roam around unsupervised.

Fucking retard.

saged

>voted for Bernie Sanders
all right, you had me going for a minute, 8/10 nice LARP

>brags anonymously on the internet
>"ayyy white bois I fucked ur degenerate wives cause the girl I'm dating won't give me pussy"
>"isn't my life great guys, aren't you jealous of my totally non realistic stories"
>"oh btw none of the women are fat because there are no fat married women in the USA"
>"totally being real guyz, when I'm not busy at footlocker I'm making Craigs list adds pulling 10/10 pussy off CRAIGS LIST
pic is OP

op, kys fagget

LOL! I once went through a phase where I did the exact same thing with black women (im white.) Ah, good 'ol CL!

>I'm catholic so I get forgiven every sunday by the priest. Nice try.
you know that you can improperly repent and not be forgiven, right?

>he's so smooth he literally believes he can pull a fast one on jesus and be forgiven for free

hot women don't post on craigslist

Your mother's name is lizebeth right? Kk, I didn't know you were a pol

True. My wife and I don't leave each other alone. We work together, eat together and she's the only person I give a shit about.

King Taco over here is happy, as a spic always is, about working so much harder than the white man.

My wife and I challenge each other to top our previous night's fun and Bean Boss over here is fluffing his epeen from getting four (possibly five?) men's sloppy seconds.

Listen Pinata Patron, I know this was going to be the big day that you tell pol you fuck white women, but there are just as many of us who could give a shit less what you do with other rejects; white or otherwise. Bragging to pol that you bang horny housewives is like a pajeet going into a black barber shop and bragging that he got his uncle to suck him off.

God has left them and you. The devil is speaking to you; God would never talk, he shows you things--the truth cannot be spoken, it is witnessed.

No they don't, but married ones browse it and reply to a good ad.

>beaner
>implies white women want him
>white women already have shitted.com access

Why the fuck would they waste their time on a spic?

>stains in my back truck
Virgin or that is a euphemism for the craiglist niggers ass raping you.

"Women are responsible for the collapse of the West."

Sup Forums psychology

It's the women who are horrible in this situation. You're literally being as decent about it as possible considering what the situation is.

You have this backwards. The day someone touches my kids is the day I burn their house down and stake them in the front yard for all to see.