What's with All the Anti-America Shitposting Recently?

I understand there's always gonna be that "hurr durr amerifat le 56%" tard, but it's been nonstop, in every thread. And on top of that, there's been a lot more US flag posters sulking and saying these like "this to a T" "nuke us pls" and shit like that. Are we being raided, or are we just having an influx of shitposting idiots?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109439165/#q109454015
vocaroo.com/i/s0ofKc9lDoCj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to cummy in mummy's tummy!

Share Blue shills/soros agents and all around jelly motherfuckers.

You elected a genuine retard and then cheered him on all the way. You were expecting praise for this?

AGGHSRAAAAARWA

Not just anti American, there are many anti Anglo threads.
Just Sage, hide and move on.
Fuck the Krauts.

But then we elected Trump...so...we learned. What term is Merkel on?

That's what you get when your shitty intelligence agency pushes fag marriage on us, then goes on a rampage in vegas / uncovers decades old weinstein / anything it can to distract from the fag marriage push

well as an american ive said 'nuke us' because our situation is hopeless. the invasion continues every day, anti-white propaganda in movies, sports, news, tv, everywhere non-stop its unbelievable and insufferable

put us out of misery

The most likely reason is most everyone's elections are over, absoloutely nothing is happening in the world, antifa is dead and all the news is good in the USA so its shitpost central. Its really cancerous, but trust me its actually a good thing for burger posters and they don't even realize it.

Remember that 18 Billion Soros donated to open societies?
This is the effect of that

Wow I wonder (((who))) could be behind all the anti America shilling? Especially with this new wave of nationalism taking grip??
Man, I just have no idea. It would have to be some organization of some sort with a globalist agenda. I just have no idea.

it's just that Turk who used to shitpost dead American soldiers

> muh jews
Fucking zeroed in and triple locked on CIA, literally the jews of america

it's some /leftypol/ shit they started up a couple days ago
All those fat Semetic half brown (((memes))) attacking anyone's whiteness is their doing.
If they can make people insecure about their whiteness, they can attack their self pervcieved position in the white hierarchy.
Literally Saul Alinsky shit.

[email protected]

Too true, kangaroo

NK is contingency if trump fails

>mfw le 56% face tries to rationalize le 56% face

This

Neogaf refugees. Seriously. If you think Sup Forums was underplaying just how SJW those fuckers still are, you are in for a wild ride.

Antifa fags shit posting.

Because it's true. Just go to a major grocery store or a mall. America is teeming with fucking nonwhites. You can only find white people in bum fuck nowhere or a select few states. The 2012 census said we're 64% white. The 56% meme is fact.

people america isn't number 1, deal with it

God, I hate the French.

Nobody has the time to draw all of these. Clearly, somebody's been preparing for a few months. Also, it's interesting how they're always posted as a reply to the OP and with gibberish text as a message. It's almost as if the person who's posting them doesn't want to come up with an actual message because he has to move on to the next thread.

This, seems like a fairly coordinated, if pathetic, raid.

This is what 18 billion dollars looks like.

She has nice underarms

they're on Sup Forums too
you Sup Forums fags ruined this site

()()() needs trump to defeat NK, then they can impeach him and put hillary and ()()() rainbow political army back in charge

Fuck off you ugly retarded b*rger
Us Europeans and Türks are way the fuck superior.
Pic related, the average b*rger

Commies hate America and want to bring us down.
Actual Americans fucking love this place - treasonous government not withstanding.
For me the shareblue is just normal background chatter.
Personally, I'm looking forward to the resurgence of nationalism.

>be muricuck
>throw bants but can't handle it when it come right back at them

Spoopy but unironically

On my phone scrolled down and saw this and woke up my gf laughing

It doesn't even bother me, it's just hilariously pathetic.

Essentially my pasta and few of my memes did took their effect in their full force

“USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos”

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109439165/#q109454015

>DA JOOS
>CIA
>Neogaf
>Shareblue

You fucking retards it’s just Sup Forums shitposting, how are you easily baited lmao now I see why banter doesn’t exist for amerimutts

takes 5 minutes to make on of these on paint amerimutt

Because Putin is up for "re-election" soon and he's been pushing the "America is Russia's enemy" narrative hard. This board is infested with trolls of all sorts. Last week we had the Spencer trolls, this week it's the Slavs and their subversive bullshit.

Kek this
I fucking HATE Am*ricunts

This doesn't answer why you're so upset or constantly shitposting outside of your cancer containment board boards.Sup Forums.org/bant/

>being this thin skinned

>only logical poster

They've been planning it for a month
They're trying to disenfranchise whites and make them question their whiteness.

We see through their shitposting, don't worry. Hide them and continue on.

>When you're a commie and so full of spite and hate but you're also poor so you can't move away
I feel your pain but probably worse because the US is alright but you make it worse by being here. Oh well.

At least you're a legal citizen, haha, r-right? :'^)

georgebush@it'salreadypostedinthethread
>I love the FSB

>euronigger posted this himself using an american proxy
>took screenshot
>"le kek amerifats btfo"

MUMMY

Shills have been instructed to uphold an anti-American view in light of the election of Trump.

lmao

But that doesn't mean each of us posting here are genetically 56% white. Someone's playing games.
Also, this guy is a divide and conquer shill.

DUURHGUURRURUBURG THIZ IS A RAIIDZ I NOWS IT HURBURBLASTBBARFFARFWEW

I been on here 3 weeks. Figured out last week that most of the leftist threads are fake, just trying to clog the board. Just ignore and they go away.

These people aren't smart, they just want to hurt your feelings. Sad thing is most seem like angry 40 year olds.

Wow blackfaced the minority? Insensitive, even for you Hans. Expect a knock on your door. You'll be attending sensitivity training and a mandatory BBC viewing. I hope your Telly license is up to date and you're subscribed or it's back to the cell! Don't forget to dispose of any violent weapons, guns knives teaspoons offensive opinions/comments... before entering our subminimum security prison. Your refugee cellmate will show you the ropes. We expect 15 pages of "I'm sorry for being racist" by morning.

CIA is everyones enemy, russia included
It's very difficult to separate them from america though, 70 years of ingrainment does that
> guess who poisoned your water, rainbow-genders?

>18
>BILLION
>REAL
>AMERICAN
>DOLLARS

Stop crying Amerimutt these memes are nothing compared to the absolute devastation we Scandies where subjected to a few months ago.

ITT: burgers seeing red because their superiority complex is being challenged through the only form of argumentation they understand

God, I hate Amerimutants

>ameritards are so thinskinned they claim this meme has something to do with soros
lmfao how pathetic can you goys get?

Stop being so buttblasted.

maybe putin should tell the truth about jews control of jewmerica instead of blatant anti-american propaganda.

The racial supremacy movement coming out of America doesn't make any real sense since you're all disgusting mutts.
>b-but 10% Germanic 25% Italian 12.5% Swedish 32.8% Engl-
Exactly

>being jealous of my burgers and freedom

Lol so because you saw a thread that upset you, that's grounds for a full board invasion? Who's the fragile one? Don't forget to suck your 5 nigger dicks before bed tonight or they might diversify you in your sleep.

I think the amerimutt meme is funny especially given the number of amerifats that like to go on tirades about who is or isn't white and how they are 1/8 *insert European heritage* so they understand said country, its culture and politics.

>I-It's all a raid! Nobody hates 'merica!
Take your commie level tinfoil hats off, and accept the bants like everyone else you thin skinned mulatto babies.

BASHDHAHSDH DIS IST DA BLECK FACD CUMMINITY BARF BARF ARF ARF WEW

I may not be a native English speaker, I can still speak English fluently though so I was really surprised when I was recently in America and something, I presume it was an American attempted to talk to me.

I didn't understand a word of it but I did record it, hopefully someone can translate it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ofKc9lDoCj

Stop ignoring your economy.

I understand

looks like """""they"""""" caught wind of this thread. LOL

>vocaroo.com/i/s0ofKc9lDoCj

>he doesn't understand impeaching Trump would put Mike fucking Pence in power

I'll admit, a lot of the 56% stuff is funny, but I have noticed a rapid uptick in general anti-american sentiment on Sup Forums.
If it's organic, that's fine, but I dunno.

It's banting you fucking moron.

Anyone who can't withstand a few threads of memes about their country every once and a while shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Ignoring what you've written since I'm sure it's garbage, that meme is pretty legit.

BARGRUGGORRAAWWR LEZ ME TEILZ U BOUT US COUNTRY ABAHSDHBARFGSUDAU

its /leftypol/

>tfw a quadrillion dollars in debt

It will blow over soon, I mean the memes will always stay around but people will not post them non stop like they do now.

Was Feudalism a good or bad system?

SADJFBAFBKNDFB IT MUST BE /LEFTYPOL/ AJFAFBFH BARF BARF ADHFJDASFHSF

Yea but they are so clever that they outsmarted themselves. Anyone who is white doesn't give a fuck, anyone who is black is going to be insulted at them using blackness as the main negative and the mixed people are going to be insulted the most. Put all that under the umbrella of "America" and let foreigners, memeflags and terrible burger trolls spam it and its a giant flashing neon sign saying "we are leftist trolls who hate America and use race against you, please get mad at nazis now ok" as far as being a tactic its the opposite of alinsky because they can't pretend to be "us" these niggers don't even understand their own identity politics bullshit. AND ITS OK, THEY WERE BORN RETARDED

its an Sup Forums meme newfriend

>noticed a rapid uptick
That's how memes work. Is this your first week here or did you now grow a pair of eyes missing the straight weeks/months that half the threads on this board was about making fun of sweden or India or britbogistan or germany?

This. Try to have the stoicism a Greekposter had to have a few years back. Or an Indian/ Pakistani now

>Tfw can get out of it in 3 years
>It would take a century to even prepare
How much do mud huts sell for anyway?

Ahhh ok user, I get ya. Soros definitely uninvolved. Not worth further consideration.

>Too smart to post coherently

BASDJAFHAFBFS IT MUST BE A RAID ASHFBAKFBASFKA SOROS FUNDED SAJFHAFH SHIT SHIT BARF BARF

GET UP ROCK CAUSE MICKY LOVES YA!

>Greek
>Stoic

You forgot to make his dick circumcised.

>8 posts by this ID
we're hitting shill levels that shouldnt even be possible

it's not even an accurate portrayal of white Americans like myself.

Absolutely fucking dead gf kicked me out of my bed these dumb fucking memes have forced me on the sofa, cheers amerimutts