CNN are being faggots

Mooooooooooom CNN are being autistic hypocrites on twitter again!!!!!

twitter.com/CNN/status/922402297581375488

Banana = Russia?

Was that apple planted there by the Russians?

"CNN might try to tell you that it's a banana"

Ring ring ring ring Banana phone!

Can someone replace the CNN bumper at the end with an anti-tranny organization?

Bestest idearoni, need photoshop user masterrace to help.

They actually make a good point with that article but it doesn't mean shit because Americans (and most people) will believe whatever they want to believe.They don't give a shit about facts. They will believe and accept whatever makes them feel good. I mean just look at the people who voted for Trump. A bunch of low class white trash came out in droves to vote for a billionaire who is going rape their asses on health care and tax reform. The facts mean nothing to stupid people.. they just enrage them.

>rape their asses on health care and tax reform

Retardo? That fucking pizzeria across the street will pay less tax, what a disaster.
Health care? Sorry I dont want to pay a fee for not having healthcare, fuckout of my pocket.

Fuck it, I did it myself user. Thanks for encouraging the idea.

This is a man. Some people might tell you it's a female because it used to have a penis and had it cut off. They will tell you she she she but it's not. It is a man.

>Facts first hashtag.CNNtransphobic

There is actually a variety of Apple called winter banana

I saw this on twitter in class and started laughing

jesus, the cringe
"lol, remember we are the only truth"

I know everyone already saw this, but I had to post it

Another meme war is coming, there’s a show being produced to catch “internet trolls” a la to catch a predator. If this show is made, any one of us could be next...

Wow transfaggots BTFO

is CNN /ourguys/?

lmao

Meme War?
Always the same old men sending off the young to die all for the sake of the blood soaked meme economy
>end when?

OMG THIS IS THE MOST TRANSPHOBE BIGOTED AD I HAVE EVER SEEN WTF CNN I AM A GIRL AND N_O_T A DUDE WITH TITS!!!!!!!!!!

do they have to put special pronunciation on everything. it's not puerto rico it's puuuuretto ricoooo. not niger nieeeegeeer.

>Ceci n'est pas une pomme.

god tier shit right there