Hwndu

hewillnotdivide.us

so, basically now we have to fuck up shia laboeuf's flag again

frenchies please report!

here is my idea: you know how in india they fly kites with that razor string that cuts up other kites? yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIC1EsG_NwU

we can apply this to the objective. can I also get people with kite fighting experience?

I just saw you on /bant/ xd

welcome friend

drone /thread

illegal in frog

I'm pretty sure that shia increased the brightness on the live feed to the fucking max so that we can't even see the stars to pin-point the exact location.

it's on this museum in france, apparently we know where it is this time. i just joined, i missed the true mythical times of this, but this time i want to be the one that comes up with the strategy

and im saying. its a kite. how make kite kill flag?

Are we aware of it's exact location?
Can we locate the museum on google maps?

>not using Plane flight patterns and cloud maps

I hereby decree that the HWNDU flag be replaced with a COMPED flag.

I just assumed that the brightness would prevent the sight of plane flight patterns.
But cloud maps could be a viable option.

Can we call in a bomb threat to the museum? and either use that to our advantage or claim the flag has something to do with it?

instead of affecting the flag directly, think about affecting what goes on around it

yes. it's le lieu unique museum in frogtown, froggyland. the problem is this time they have resorted to force rather than subterfuge, fortifying the flag and placing it high in a guarded museum in an urban area.

a kite is the delivery mechanism. that's pretty easy. but what kind of payload or mechanism do we use from the kite in order to kill the flag?

i thought of a remote detonated paint bomb but that's a bit of a stretch.

from the video feed, It seems like clouds are visible, so I'd assume plane trails are too

that's a damn good point, but we would have to suggest that indirectly. also, we are going for maximum skill points. but there is something in what you say.

kite is impractical, paint bomb isnt though, why not try to fuck with the camera, or try to take down the feed? if all goes to shit we could actually go for the flag but thats gonna be extremely hard without affecting the museum or the people around it

This ain't a bad idea.
We can play games with everything and everyone around the flag until someone (probably not shia) realizes that the flag is doing more harm than good.

that's the true challenge for me though. it's capture the flag and we're undefeated, that's why we must kill the flag itself. the pepe/maga hat event was really the pinnacle.

ha, this thread isn't bumping when people post new comments.

that must be something the mods can do that I wasn't aware of, as I'm not a technical person. this must be why they told me it was useless to post about this here

troubling that they have a "shut it down" button

but were not undefeated, were like 5/6 to 2 right? this will be a technical victory, but still a victory

I think it's just the top threads getting a fuckton of replies.
I wouldn't think the mods would have the power to "un-bump" threads.

i didnt know shia got any points

what happened while the flag was inside his pals house? and he got another point earlier on

every time he moves it without us fucking with it, its a point to him

I would seriously hope not but I reload to check for a bump, and on a normal thread, if there is a comment from a unique user, the thread always goes to page 1 for at least a second, even if it's down to page 7 in 10 seconds

that's not happening at all right now, we're just not getting the bumps

damn it