It's the women, stupid

Everyone of these women accusing Harvey Weinstein of rape were all dressed as whores on their given day. They WANTED so badly to be famous. They dressed accordingly.

Why do women dress so provocatively and then complain that they don't want to be touched. Whores, all of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41MEC1JDjb8
theothermccain.com/2017/10/21/actress-flees-italy-as-sophisticated-europeans-side-with-harvey-weinstein/
instagram.com/thealinalewis/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No duh. Women sucked his cock to get famous, now they throw him under the bus to keep themselves famous. Users using users in a nutshell.

what about people on beaches

What kind of a man blames a young defenseless woman for getting raped by an old fat ugly man? Like, seriously. Are you so possessed by your contrarian political ideology that you've forgotten that women are supposed to be protected?

nah, pol is just full of retards who think theyre superior to women, but then fall for (((metoo)))'s paper thin gambit to get a bunch of attention hungry roasties to take pressure off of (((hollywood))) by drowning the contraversy in hysterical and actually outlandish accusations by dozens of women probably half of whom had no contact with the situation. Its all a ploy user and this board is no better at seeing through it unfortunately.

That's an instagram whore who's there for the sole purpose of taking photos that will increase her follower count.

You probably don't even get a boner. Calling these women defenseless when they apply for a job naked. Faggot.

women are just children with tits.
they are not accountable for their own actions.
they lack adult rationality and cannot be held responsible for the well being of themselves or their families.
this is just conditioning, their parents were raised on it but these ones were born into it.
if you don't want to be alone you have to be sure enough of yourself and the world to show one of them a better alternative than the nightmare they've accepted. Its not the hardest thing in the world, but it takes a bunch of failed attempts for some of you.

Virgin detected

lol

No shit.
I have no sympathy for the literal whores with no dignity.
The ones I do have sympathy for are the young boys and girls being molested and raped in Hollywood and the media centres like Washington DC and New York as we type.

>being such a turbo nigger you can't control yourself
go back to africa

>they are not accountable for their own actions.
Merkel agrees

i love kit kat. green tea is the best

women know what they are doing.

doesnt mean that it's not a nice treat to possibly get some money in the eventual settlement, and some fame and a perfect excuse for all failings; that would be a nice bonus package!

RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY

right Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about Trump, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self.
Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!

>ITT: Virgins illustrating why they're virgins
Why can't i just touch women cause they dress slutty? They're all dumber than me! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They aren't even accusing him of rape, rinse the sand out of your vagina.

>dat jpg
yup, i know it's a woman behind that post

Rape isn't funny
But selling your body for millions dollars and pretending to be a feminist until someone brings it up in public isn't funny either. But it certainly is a bit of a contradiction.

But this isn't a board about making sure everyone has good feelings, most people will just respond with kys to a post like that.
If you want threads with Trigger warnings, go back to College. Otherwise, except the sense of humor people have and get over it.

Kinda glad women get raped.
Men get raped way more then women but who cares.
Just like female rape, who cares.

do u have moar ? got sauce ?

I suppose it's okay that these freaks go after children too? It's not just women. Men and kids are subjected to this nasty stuff too and oftentimes even the women are under aged at the time of their assault, coerced/groomed into thinking that it's okay and that they have to sacrifice their bodies to these sick fucks. Stop apologizing for the rampant degebrate behavior in JewWood because you're too triggered that women exist on the same planet as you.

They chose to open their legs to further their careers, they are at fault

Every last one of them is complicit. Yes, they are whores, but he's a disgusting kike, too. He had it written in his business's contracts that should any sexual assault allegations come up, they'd be paid a specific amount. This wasn't a secret to anybody.

Honestly, this is a dead horse that Sup Forums doesn't need to be beating. NOBODY IN (((((HOLLYWOOD))))) IS WORTH SAVING.

i've seen this pasta before

LMAO

are you 12 years old? did u just watch some Disney movie or something?

>women are supposed to be protected?
i don't owe anyone anything

>they are not accountable for their own actions.
yes they are. it's why their lives sucks more than men's.

>what are pizzagate threads

Stop conflating whores with children. These whores are actaully enabling pedophiles by submiting to this type of relation voluntarily. Or are you saying that women basically have the mind of children. In that case all the more reason keep them at home.

we know it's the fucking women, it's all fucking women. they will suck a cock in the first sign that it will grant them any kind of advantage, they'll also claim harassment and rape as soon as that will grant any kind of advantage. It's too bad ol' Harvey wasn't a voyeurist as well and filmed all encounters as I bet the tapes would clear him

why does she need a snorkel up her ass?

>women are supposed to be protected?

Only my mom, the mother of my children and my grandmas

hello neogaf!

We all know they are whores.
We know Harvey simply took advantage of their whoreishness.
We are simply holding the left to their own double-standards.

This is a good meme

He had a working relationship with Lisa Bloom, Gloria Allred's daughter.

He was one of those guys who probably used women and sexual harassment claims to destroy rivals and such.

He gave money to liberals, Obama, and feminazis to push for the weaponization of sexual harassment accusations.

Then he got eaten by a monster he helped create.

It's possible that 99.999% of the women accusing him of harassment rode his cock or sucked his dick consensually but he empowered a system that lets women make shit up and take down men.

Look at how much Hollywood likes to divert attention from itself.

Look at that circlejerk about pedophile priests. Look at how much they rub it in a conservatives face when a conservative comes out as a closet gay.

Hollywood has been hiding behind the scandals of other institutions.

Women gave up their genetic benefits when they gave up their responsibilities. Now they have to act like adults.

BRRRRAAAAP into vuvuzela?

So a woman can’t dress sexy because they want to, because according to your logic, she deserves to be sexually assaulted??

>((government)) increased gibs

>white normie must lowering the standards until reached lowest common denominator with blacks and non-white

>niggers and other shit-skins happier than ever

white people literally handed over their country to sub-humanity

Small towns are mostly vacant ghost towns.
All of the older people who were patriotic and community-minded have died or moved away
Half the young white people are either mentally ill or depressed, nog and spic moving in and
bringin their trashy, loud, third-world probles with them, Only upper/middle class lib fag can live
disney tier "status quo" gated community, foundations of society are crumbling under a wave of apathetic egalitarianism

And politician are nothing but pimp who pimping out their daughter

Women talk from there, breathing isn't so much of a stretch

I would race mix with pic related, 100 times out of 100. She is the one exception.

It's very simple, user. These women are old and washed up and trying to extract what fame and economic opportunity they still can from their pasts as attractive and desirable whores. Typical whore behavior. No one should be surprised these women act like this when some kike plot gives them the opportunity to try their luck without social risk.

>Bajan, African American and Mexican descent

>The New face of America

If you like brazilian prostitutes and social decay

Just move to Brazil

>TFW 80s America women are Looks better than *Current year America women

It's European genetic that make you Look better

Bullshit, most likely he got them in his hotel room, (they were stupid for going in, but I guess he said oh just have a drink with me for 5 minutes and begged like a complete pathetic loser/threatened they wouldn't work in this town again until they relented) then raped the shit out of them and told them if they talk about it no one will believe them and they'll be backlisted from the biz.

He's a piece of shit

The only people I take at their word that they were raped are white men raped in prison by niggers. Such men have nothing to gain and much to lose by confirming the hypersexuality of niggers. The sisterhood cry with laughter at the thought of nigger-on-white gangrape.

Assume a woman making rape accusations is lying unless you have overwhelming evidence to the contrary---for example, she is an prepubescent ultra-Orthodox Jewish girl who was gangraped by niggers before her father and mother's eyes, and the stupid animals put the footage on Facebook. Such cases are extremely rare.

Stacey Dash is like a hardcore conservative who is Sup Forums incarnate...... look her up

she is so fucking far to the right I think she would burn jews if she could.

youtube.com/watch?v=41MEC1JDjb8

I fucking love this woman, she says what Sup Forums says but is black and a woman so no one can touch her.

nice try JIDF

They sucked his fat jew dick for years and kept quiet for decades because they wanted work. It's literally that simple. All women will spitshine obese Jew dick for a few shekels, nothing new. I just hate how women benefit from the sex and then get to benefit even more by claiming rape.

Stacey Dash in her prime would be hard to say "no" to...

I just don't like the hypocrisy. These women willingly lay down under a dirty sweaty old jew for connections and million dollar roles, yet this is somehow more troubling and unethical than a similar looking woman fucking for $200 a pop and giving all the money to her pimp who will later procure drugs for her and pimp her.

There are women sucking dick for a 5 piece of crack. #JusticeForCrackWhores

They weren't victimized or abused. Any woman can be an actress now! They don't bust their ass learning theater or in Julliard, they take "acting lessons" from Moshe Steinberg's Upper Lower Hollywood School of Directing And Acting, so technically any woman that's not an actress is just a woman that didn't want to fuck old guys.

Those are the women that should be felt sorry for, not the whores.

So Sup Forums has a Weinstein defense force now? He deserved everything coming to him. I'd take their word over his any day. He probably let his own wealth get to his head and thought he could get away with anything. It's about time he had a wake up call.

It should be illegal not to rape women who look like that in my America.

Its just another setup to further empower females in this already feminized society. They'll probably make it look like Weinstein is getting punished badly on tv but he'll probably walking away losing a million here and there and hand off his agency to some other pedo jew. He'll live a life away from the spotlight pocketing a few millions and women will further be given rights in society.

Keep this up over time and there will be full blown cat calling laws and extreme bullshit like Europe is starting to get here.

Tits or GTFO

Agree, also to be honest women are less sex driven than you think. They remain innocent children in a not degenerate enviroment. They are slut because men do a big deal of sex. We are the first that put the sluts on a pedestal.

No, not all of them.
There were stories about it already written, most notably the NY Post story, that mysteriously got spiked before publication.

>check marriage status

>It's mostly white male

she's just an average asian-hispanic girl who want to be white

They want European genes to became slightly more attractive than usual

But If you want to have daughter like audrey hepburn and ingrid bergman

pureness European genes are needed

Where did this women are children thing even come from. Makes no sense, did whoever wrote that even interact with women? It was prolly invented by some autist who couldn't say a word in front of women withot mumbling so went on to rant on internet about it

Yes, virtuous women should be protected and cherished, I will agree with you on that.

But women who seek out fame and fortune in this way are narcissists of the worst kind. None of them are worth protecting. Any woman, or person for that matter, that screams Cluster B personality disorder, is a subhuman who is basically Jewish at heart, and they deserve any and all suffering, for they spread evil, despair, and subversion, often without even attempting to.

This is a good point but does not account for innate biological differences between the sexes. A born woman has never been a man.

Its full of 17 yr olds who want to be edgy. But will larp about morals in next thread

her skin literally looks like used toilet tissue

Then he did it to the same woman a year later, then a few months later, then two years after that
Meanwhile they were so traumatized that the ran up and hugged and kissed him at every red carpet

I'll just assume that you're a goatfucking Muslim with no respect for liberty and Western Civilization. Thanks.

Also, That Show host and guest.....

>we just lowering ourselves so we can find lowest common denominator with blacks and non-white

Wut da fuq was dat

Is this another LE *carpe diem left-leaning boomer stuff

Worse. I'm a lascivious old Jew with lots of money and power. Your daughters prostate themselves before me without clothes to get a small part in my new production.

Yea, the view is super jew wahmen, it's a shit show retard, that's why they are poking fun at stacey dash for saying what she said, it goes against the ZOG narrative.

>Trying to defend a jew that actively promotes trans movies, aswell as funded future anti-Trump movies

Jew pls, you have to get better than that.

Fagit kik ily

>raped by an old fat ugly man? Like, seriously.

Women can see past superficial things like attractiveness and see what truly matters, money.

I love this story. Italian actress BTFOd by Italian media, flees to Germany to escape "climate of tension" and "victim blaming."
theothermccain.com/2017/10/21/actress-flees-italy-as-sophisticated-europeans-side-with-harvey-weinstein/

I'd rather have that nissan, at least i can fix that motherfucker.

Thank you for posting, you read my mind.

Harvey was an asshole, but his dick didnt suck itself. They were willing, to get the big roles/jobs.

I blame both.

It don't matta--none a' this mattas.

Gun toting freedom loving fox that can throw down. She got dem good genes ya want.

Well dear truth can be conveyed far better in humor than attacking everyone that makes jokes. Men get raped in prison it's not funny when it happens but it sure as shit let's people know they don't want to go there and eat booty. Unless it's a communist that shit is hilarious.

Two words: artificial wombs

Fathers will finally get to raise their sons as they and only they see fit, never having to doubt their sons' paternity.

Without women confiscating almost all the fruits of their labour, fathers will have a lot more time to spend with their sons and transmit manly virtues---honour, loyalty and honesty among them---free from female interference. Boys will never be abused or neglected again just for being boys.

Most boyhoods will at last be remarkably drama- and trauma-free.

Meanwhile, the labour-time and material resources currently wasted on female frivolity---a good 80 percent of it in advanced economies---will be returned to men to do with as they see fit.

Not only will men work far shorter hours and live much better (and longer) than they do today, but far more resources will be available for development of the technologies necessary to settle other planets, among other marvels mankind freed of female parasites will finally be able to realize.

I hope I live to see it.

it was obviously made by women so they don't need to be accountable for what they do
that's why they can't be sent to prison for literally sending people to the hospital

Her tits are too big. 2/10
instagram.com/thealinalewis/?hl=en

Hollywood women are like conch shells, just put your ear on them and there is only an ocean breeze. What's a fella to do?