How will USA save Europe this time?

Nuke it form orbit. A hard reset is the only way to save Europe.

Wait...
Jew name says that the West is killing itself?
What is his endgame?

>Jew name says that the West is killing itself?
It is the Jew who's killing the West.

Maybe they can fund an army of murderous Jews to invade it again and murder a 100 million people, or they could invade it with their army and bomb them back into the stone age again.

>what is individuality

That can't possibly be true. Surely the ones of them that are known to have committed atrocities will be punished.

I mean look at the reaction when Sally Jones and her kid were killed in the drone strike. It was like 'good riddance'. French leaders are on record saying they hope all their nationals who joined ISIS are just killed over there so they don't have to deal with the problem.

Rory Stewart said they should be killed.

Europe doesn't need saving.
When they are fully Islamified, they will become the greatest enemy of the Jews to ever exist.

Can the US annex us in exchange for us getting all the US citizen rights, combined mutual military, 1 free rifle of choice per man and nation wide celebration of 17. Mai?

Don't forget that I have prime Norwegian qts to leverage the deal.

>suicide of the west
>weingarten
JEWS ARE NOT PART OF THE WEST

You can see it coming can't you:

>Abdul goes to Syria to jihad
>Returns to UK with stories rape, pillage and plunder
>White guy calls him a cunt
>White guy arrested

Jews play all sides. Just look at rebel media. This is a pretty uncontroversial thing to say, especially amongst conservatives. If he said WHY the west is killing itself he might very well have been /ourkike/

Everything from the Greeks up until the Great Conversion to Islam will be viewed as a punchline by future Chinese historians desu

>prime Norwegian qts

checked!

God, I hate Amerimutants

I’m guessing you will wait until we are all more or less exhausted then your Jew rulers will instruct you to sell us some old shit for over inflated prices.

Calm down Padraig. Your kind being let in is what began the ruination of America.

He's clearly a self hating Jew. Like an Uncle Tom, but like in kike form.

they dont have to prosecute anyone, they just have to refuse entry

On two conditions.
1. You have to buy your own rifle.
2. You're getting either the Mexicans or the niggers, take your pick.

Also, we get to move freely in the US, US people don't get to come here for more than 3 days max, with a 3 months cooldown. Special visa can be permited for people on vacation (very strict though).

>can usa annex us and immediately gain five million new democrat voters
No, thanks

>and nation wide celebration of 17. Mai?
What's the 17th of May?

isn't that already happening though? i remember reading about last month some girl in the UK got raped by a rape-u-gee and then was able to escape, flagged down a taxi who the taxi rape-u-gee driver turned around and raped her. then when it made headlines police started to say any anti-rape-u-gee comments will be removed and those saying it will be prosecuted for "hate crimes."

By sinking it into the ocean. Europeans are not people, and they have no place or value in the world anymore. Buh-bye.

>this time
fucking American education
the Soviet Union defeated Germany
the Allies in the west only terror bombed innocent soft targets
and invaded while Germany was busy fighting the largest military operation in HISTORY
you fucked them in the ass while they were busy
fucking cowards
most Americans are too fat and dumb to be in the military

honestly Norway if we needed anything there we would just do a Chad resource grab.

>How will USA save Europe this time?
Murica will save Europe with donations of millions of burgers and soda so that everyone becomes incredibly fat and unaware of their problems.

Go fat retarded Murica!

Someone tell Aydin and Hard Bastard they were right about The State being propaganda for returning fighters

fuck off, potato nigger

quick reminder that the "irish" americans you hate were the first degenerates to land on America

What the fuck is going on with the world. It can't just be not wanting to hurt each feelings. I can't even imagine what's going I'm behind the scenes that this is happening across europe. I just hope our brothers in the UK may save themselves yet

We won't. This time they learn to save themselves.

Was Feudalism a good or bad system?

kill yourself right away

Only because this insanity is coming for you next Leprechaun

are you a faggot/ >>/lgbt/

>Fucked them in the ass because you were cowards

Well damn coming from the country that barely made it 2 weeks in the war this really means a lot

name means "wine garden" dude
not "offering loans"

>2. You're getting either the Mexicans or the niggers, take your pick.
Nononono, the best I can do is 4 STD free white hispanics.

>1. You have to buy your own rifle.
Ok, but you have to buy oil exclusively from us and no one else, given that we can deliver enough. If you need more than we can deliver, buy from someone else too.

We are 50/50, you won't even notice.

Norwegian Constitution Day (think 4th of July).

We would kill off so many Goddess women, you would end up nuking yourself out of hopelessness.

You mean
"how will we inevitably fuck it over again?"
From what I can see the wrong side won.

Americlaps deserve to get nuked

>Norwegian Constitution Day (think 4th of July).
Why the fuck would we celebrate that?

Keep your whores if you're gonna be such a fag about being part of the empire.

Fuck you nigga, your shithole is 3rd world, 34% white.

> save
> this time
> implying the US saved them before
> Implying it didn't ruin things and make them worse
Remember that the U.S. literally enabled the USSR to survive and expand in WWII and is thus indirectly responsible for Soviet communism post-1945.

You want to say that to my face? Pic related is me btw

>How will USA save Europe this time?
You can not save Europe from itself. Let it die.

Cool, pic related is me.

deal but let me sniff norwegian girl feet

we really need to uncuck ourselves and act like arabs.

thats how germans survived being cultured by the roman empire. they bred like rats and acted like complete niggers. whites all over will act like that as soon as the usd collapses

these are the sorts of people who hold up signs at train stations saying "refugees welcome". pretty little middleclass white girls who've never had to deal with shitskin aggression in their entire life. fuck these bitches

>Sup Forums notices inconsistency in it's "Jewish" boogeyman narrative
>Immediately rationalizes it in a way that reinforces the belief
Brilliant

Your Constitution Day will become Annexation Day, and it will now be scheduled for the 5th of July. This also counts as a federal holiday for America.

We can offer certified pre-owned light-skinned™ Mexican qts at a 1:1 exchange ratio for ice qts.

Would you also be interested in our secret-esque overseas military base special? Our best killin' tech at your doorstep with a bare minimum of reported abductions, assassinations, and/or radiation burns in the surrounding areas.

What's next? All niggers released from jail?
I swear to GOD if this goes any further, you can bet your white ass I'm joining the race war.

By defending the only country worth defending on that marxist continent.

Fuck you nigger. Variations of "wine garden/producer" are German not kike.