Overlord

Praise Ainz-sama thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8sd-gJg2sk?t=306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

V11 out yet?

Nothing really to talk about right now. Unless the new manga chapter came out.

>Ainz still hasn't accepted Albedo's love
>she's going to get her sister and lead a rebellion and rape his bony ass
Ainz please just kiss her or something you b-b-baka!

More like praise Clem butt

He accepts it, he just can't do anything about it right now

Could demiurge fight evenly with Albedo if he found out all the crazy shit she was up to?

What other series with game mechanics can beat nazarick's dungeon?

is clem he man?

Depends. We really don't know enough about either of these builds. Albedo obviously specializes in defence, but can she heal at all? Or does she have any ranged attacks? Demi seems the most versatile, but he might now have the sheer firepower to take her down.

Not a lot of them really. Unless you start getting into the cheating skills and MCs. Shieldbros endgame wouldn't even need to try.

*might not

>Fe Male
Fix'd for ya.

Why are they wearing each others clothes, are they stupid or something?

Praise it

read the novels.

Would a FemDemiurge bicker with Albedo and Shalltear?

I want to hold hands with Narberal!

Demi is one of the weakest guardians combat wise based on Maruyama's ranking. He would stand no chance against Albedo.

He is classified however as the one with highest intellect. So in a battle of wits and tactics he will probably have the edge.

>create the most perfect best girl
>kill her off
This should be a crime.

reminder that Albedo is the best girl and she wasn't even in the original web series so everyone better thank editor-san

Thread reminder the best jobber in the book.

Job to further best character.

bukubuku chagama made them special.

It should be a crime to have such shit taste.
Reminder that were all wasting our time reading a dying mans rambles, while Peroronchino fucks Buku on the real world.

When is the next manga chapter going to be out? I want to see sexy Cocytus exoskeleton, although we'll probably have to wait till next month for that. This one will most likely end with them defeating the mini-Lich or whatever it was and cliff hanging on when Ainz shows up to tell them they are fucked.

Daily reminder that Enri will be the hero to defeat Ainz

like you never wore the underwear of your sexy sister

She and Climb will team up and become the protagonists of Overlord 2.

Look at these sexy stats and tell me how jealous you are right now

But he did kiss her. She bawled.

Though not by much, since he admits Albedo is the only one besides Ainz who's thoughts he can't read.

the best part of Overlord for me is when Ainz falls back into Satoru Suzuki mode and has to use his salaryman skills to get through RPG world

Thats a Gundam.

i thought a new manga chapter was out but needed a TL?

The only problem is that she goes crazy if she fights too much .

Did the Pleiades episode mentioned in the end of V10 come out yet?

>if she fights too much
Have you ever read the LN? Shalltear get crazy if she does "too much" of anything, eat too much, get too excited, get too horny, get too anoyed, get too scared. Shes a walking nuke, alomst every itty bitty little thing can set her off into a rage of blood and rape.

>she can go goblin mode in the middle of sex
nope

FemDemi would be too classy and elegant to join these sluts in a meaningless fight. Shalltear is retarded and Albedo becomes retarded when Ainz becomes the main topic, so FemDemi would easily win in a fight of words.

Don't you feel kinda stupid to ask so a question?
Just mean you have zero understanding of the story.

chapter is out, just hasnt been translated.

Such is the fate of Peroronchino if he ever came back.
Would FemDemi be able to read Ainz better because of her womans intuition? The scenes of her Keikakugasming would be a lot more sexual though.

Is this a face only a mother could love?

Father and daughter should not consummate

When are these bitches going to get nazarekt and who's going to do the reking?

True, Shalltear and Ainz will have sex while Peroronchino watches in the corner.
Ainz: do you really need to be here?
Peroronchino: do you want me to miss the conception of my grandkids?

If she looked like that and not like in the anime I woudn't mind too much.

I haven't read in awhile but didn't shield guy and old granny get impaled by Chair's Holy Javelin and die?

I think it would only be fair to send the maids at them.

Pls respond.

i've read the LN way too many times.

I don't even remember her go crazy for anything that doesn't involve battle.
I don't even consider her tendency to play at night with her vampires brides to be part of her crazy attire.

Ps: putting something in the butt of another woman is not crazy.IMO

.hack characters can use the twilight bracelet to delevel everyone

how can you say you love her if you won't even eat her poop?!

Kek even if she gets all the xp from the army of goblins and get to level 100 she wouldn't have any gear and Ainz still plenty of minions to help him if she did get dangerous.

>only be fair to send the maids at them

Uh.. user, sending 6 of them in will not be a good idea.

1) There are far more of them not shown
2) There are also a number of them in "retire" state

To wipe out the entire BS would take more then the 6 of them.

Shield Guy and Chain Guy are getting res. Granny is the one that died. Probably can't res her due to age.

The BS is one of the few groups apart from Dragon Lords who could issolate and hunt the Pleiades and Nazarick denizens under level 60.

I just meant sending the 50ish maids. Although throwing all the homunculus at them would be hilarious.

Aren't most of the maids are level 1?

yes.

>when Ainz finally decides to kill them it's going to be the Sebas arc all over again
Can't wait for long exposition about how great they are only to have Mare aoe them all while stuttering "s-sorry"

If Ainz deployed Operation Gehena just to save Tsuare, what would he do if the ST manage to kidnap Fifth or any of the homoncullus maids?

Or help Ainz when he gets btfo.

When does the Pleiades thing come out?

idk user

Maybe Log Horizon

Log Horizon X Overlord when?

Demiurge is a genius in strategy while Albedo is a genius in management. Apples and oranges.

Please. Once Ainz finds out they were the ones who mind controlled Shalltear, he's going to see to it personally that they all suffer fates worse than death for all eternity. Hell, the Theocracy will be lucky if it isn't so utterly destroyed that Overlords start spawning naturally in the ruins.

youtu.be/z8sd-gJg2sk?t=306

>5:06
always gets a tear in my eyes.

>Demiurge is a genius in strategy while Albedo is a genius in management
The point is both are geniuses and Demiurge is not so intellectually superior to her that he could easily beat her in a battle of wits by his own admission.

Yes, I know. But still sending only them ain't enough. Look how Entoma gets Rekt. And the Blue Rose ain't stronger then BS.

She got "rekt" 3vs1 because one of her opponents had magic that specifically countered her.

I'm pretty sure the Pleiades OVA is going to be released at the same time as Volume 11, so Sept. 30

Thanks.

The Pleiades might not be enough to take care of the Black Scripture. According to Shalltear, the Captain of the BS is stronger than Solution, i.e. he's above maid level.

The maids will defeat them with cuteness

Are the blu rays worth downloading? DO they fix the animation and such?

Well, KC surely is strong and probably would win against all the maids in a 1vs1 battle, but if we're putting the entire BS against all the Pleiades, we need to consider that the rest of the BS are said to be adamantite level but with good equipment, so around level 30. Even if they have good equipment they would most probably lose in a fight against the pleiades due to the difference in levels, unless they have some martial art or magic that is effective against them. KC probably wouldn't be able to handle 2 pleiades at the same time even if he has way more experience than them.

This is true. Clem was 8th seat I believe in BS and she was ~20. They still have way more members and access to good equipment so I doubt Ainz would ever send his precious maids to fight them without proper backup.

There isn't much difference, Madhouse doesn't fix much for their BD releases.

Pity, some scenes really needed it.

Is there a place where one sees comparisons, I don't usually seek this stuff out.

I unironically want to fug the bug but I'm not sure how it would go, got any tips?

>putting Climb on the same level as Enri

Renner plz

Why is Entoma so popular?

she's embarrassed about her appearance and it's cute

she's not. It's just two dudes who won't shut up about their bug fetish.

t. evileye

so can Enri technically beat the BS by herself?

Can someone translate this part about drama cd?Looks like it comes out with vom 6 of manga
この巻から原作しかない部 分に突入しているが深山フギンの作画は安心して読んでいられる』などで、裏表紙は第6巻特装版の告知になっ ていて、12月26日発売予定でドラマCDと"世界征服手帳"が付くみたい。

>2 entomafags
>3 yurifags
>anime secondaries narberalfags
>lupusfags clogging threads for months with their pastas

>mfw I'm forever alone as a Solutionfag

CZ, help your sister!

Maybe. Gobbos are still Gobbos, even if they're high level.
Obviously BS would be overwhelmed in a melee fight, but we don't know if they have some kind of Six Gods AoE weapon that could pose a threat.

>more drama cds
yes please, I love all the awesome side stories that get told.My favorite was the waifu wars bidding for Ainz favors.

No

Solution would give a great deepthroat

Am I the only one who found that scene really touching?
It was nice for Ainz to finally realize that making the sex demon only want sex from him and then deny her sex was kind of a dick move.

You know what I really want to see from Overlord? An eventual full disclosure from Ainz towards his subordinates. This doesn't mean he has to tell literally everything about himself, but explain how the situation changed since the game, how upon moving to the new world, their creations ascended into an existence of his level or greater.

It could be really touching too.

nothing can beat the scene with Albedo in the mausoleum in my book. I'm not usually an LN purist, but both the anime and the manga's slight abbreviation only got across about 60-70% of the emotional impact of the scene.

What does he gain from doing that?

It's more probable that he does it only for a few (maybe only Albedo), at the end of the series

I don't know what the ruckus is about. I like all of the Pleiadas...and all the regular maids and Pestonya and Evil Eye and Lakyus and Enri and Albedo and Shalltear and...I think you get the picture.

Is it a bad thing that I like Neuronist as well...?