"Swedish granny and granddaughters slept with 3000 refugees"

“If every Swedish woman would take at least one migrant into her bed, there would be less violence and rapes in our society,” she told reporters.

“Everybody knows Miss Sharmuta” acknowledged Ahmed Samir, a 26-year-old refugee from Libya.

“The Syrians affectionately call me Miss Sharmuta, a term which refers to kindness or benevolence” she admits.

SWEDEN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Infecting 2998 refugees with aids isn't a bad thing

Hahahahhahahha Sharmuta means whore XD Hahahahha what a cucked bitch

Kikes detected.

fucking kek

Beata (22): He was my first partner. I think I was somehow addicted to him. Why? I don't know. Maybe I was fascinated by him. Maybe because he knew so much about Africa, and I was interested in this continent? Especially the religion. These beliefs they have, cult. He was to tell me about this and that?s how we met. Through acquintances.?

Sylwia (25): I was finishing my studies, didn?t have any job and the voluntary work by Migrator Theater seemed if not great, then at least some kind of option. Thus I came forward and prepared translations. To gain any kind of experience. I remember that initially Simon seemed a guy that no girl would fall for. Neither handsome, nor seducer, just plain. (?) I saw in him some kind of hero, I don?t know..? A fighter? He seemed stronger, better than me. (?) How did it come to this that I, who since being 8 years old knew that one has to protect himself, could go to bed with him and not think about a condom? I can?t come to terms with that to this very day. I was stupid, we were all very stupid.?

Marta (23) describes how she was accidentally approached by Mol while sitting with friends in the street of Warsaws old town. I saw him walk by. There was some magic to it. Our eyes met and I felt something between us. There was a spark. I am deeply religious person, some say I have no link with reality. At that time maybe I really didn't have it. I saw everything idealistic way, with no distance. Before Simon I had no other man.

Monika (24): I was interested in Migrator Theater, and consequently, personality of Simon. We met. Went for a beer. Couple of days later he called me and we met at his place. I was undergoing a deep crisis then. My relation with a boyfriend, whom I was dating for a year, had fallen apart. Simon hit at that moment.?

k srsly guys this is bullshit demoralization hoax tier.

I know sweden is cucked but now their just making shit up to make u snap

they're*

Not blacked but AIDSED

>The Syrians affectionately call me Miss Sharmuta
AHAHAHAHAHA, I need a sourse on that!

I used to think that. But I'm starting to think it's for "teh lulz".

They're getting more and more ridiculous to the point where a thread is going to say:

"BBC News: 0 white babies born in 2017, 2018 numbers expected to be even less."

worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/

>no source provided
>Sup Forums will still jump on it and think it's real

White women are the enemy

kek this is a joke right?

BRAVO SWEDEN
The country of tolerance

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I honestly have to respect the generosity of women who can use their pussies for a higher purpose. So many are just going around being sluts and fucking chad, whereas these women are helping men who are truly in need. This magnanimous gesture must certainly do a great deal to promote peace and harmony throughout the world.

Ooga Booga

Fake News from a satyrical webpage (worldnewsreport)

Not that there aren't Lefties crazed enough to have such beliefs, but this case in particular is fake.

>looked it up
>means filthy bitch / dirty woman
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh also, OP post source you massive fucking retard. Sage.

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/

>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

world news daily report is literally fake news. it says so on their site:

>"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

Thanks Fernández

yea, to taunt you. Don't fall for it.

is satire even possible at this point

I think the fact that people think this is real despite being from a satirical news site shows just how shit Sweden is.

More proof that white women are our enemy.

Fuck this pisses me off - those girls are (were) hot.

Source??

fucking hell.

If you even for a single moment think that this could be real, you have sub 100 IQ

Sweden is fucked, Britain has been catching up fast lately tho.

if i was swedish i would kill them before dealing with any shitskin

>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

>getting upset about coalburners burning the coal
also it's fake but still

>no source
>bait image
You know what to do.

Doesn't this actually happen but with less outrageous numbers of partners and 50-year old cat ladies instead? Well, Swedish girls will fuck anything anyway right?

Once we have artificial wombs we will just create males and conquer the universe. WPWW

men will not have to deal with women anymore
women can convert to Islam and be in someone's harem, which we all know they want anyway

everybody's happy. once we have artificial wombs I will be happy to let the Muslims have white girls desu, they can have them

Test

>no source

fuck off

>“If every Swedish woman would take at least one migrant into her bed, there would be less violence and rapes in our society,” she told reporters.

She's not wrong.

also we can just replace girls with AI girlfriends.

ai gf:
>physically flawless
>AI personality tailor-made to be compatible with you
>non-biological, so no urges to cheat with the next most attractive guy she knows after you
>can assist you with day-to-day tasks and intellectual work
>can play music, dance, draw, etc. better than any meatbag through machine-learning algorithms
>can be programmed to simulate loving you
>sex whenever you want

meatbag gf:
>fat
>has no personality, is molded by media influences and whoever her boyfriend is at the time
>will do anal with Chad in a public bathroom the minute you look away
>has no useful skills whatsoever, not even good at being a slut
>has no interests other than social media and sex
>no sex with you - that's reserved for Chad

women will literally never recover. they can all go be in Mohammed's harem. owned.

>nupol actually falls for this shit
Honestly really sad.

That day is closer than you think.

Once sexbots and the artificial uterus are perfected, the ashes of woman can finally be dumped in the dustbin of human evolution.

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw