Sup Forums, I'm really sad. Naruto and Bleach have already ended, and One Piece will probably end soon. Boruto is okay...

Sup Forums, I'm really sad. Naruto and Bleach have already ended, and One Piece will probably end soon. Boruto is okay, but anime will never recover from the great blow it was dealt by the death of these legendary series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZ7QQYYRix4
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-29/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume-2016/.102637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>and One Piece will probably end soon.

>anime will never recover from the great blow it was dealt by the death of these legendary series.

>One Piece will probably end soon
Yeah, sure
>but anime will never recover from the great blow it was dealt by the death of these legendary series.
The bleach anime ended 4 years ago, and nobody except the most diehard fans give half a shit about the Shitpuden or One Piece anime. These series have been living solely off of past glories for the last decade anyhow.

>I'm really sad
boo hoo i'm sad that 2 out of gazillion battle shounen catered towards 14 year olds have ended. boy oh boy I will miss that epic story and character development that they all had, what ever will i do with my life now

t. Manchild with superior* taste

>Naruto ended
>Bleach ended
>Fairy Tail is almost ending

can it get any better than this?

>Oda states that he has finished around 65% of the manga. He adds that he cannot do any more long stories besides One Piece.

get out frogfag

>one piece ending

those fools got oda chained to his desk with a doggie bowl, he's the only thing keeping jump afloat

>boruto
>bolt

oh

I never got that. Wouldn't Naruto be pronounced "Nalt" under the same reasoning?

yeah, those 7 to 10 years will just fly on by.

Bolt is an English word pronounced in Japanese as Boruto, so no.

I'm still gonna pronounce Naruto "Nalt" from now on.

You can, but it's wrong.

They still have Boku no Hero Academy and Black Clover.

>One Piece will probably end soon.

So, you're a manchild with superior* taste?
At least you admit it.

Naruto had a god awful ending and should had ended 5 years before.
Only good thing that came from all of this is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=XZ7QQYYRix4

>65%
>soon

>not even two-thirds through
>soon

Yeah, it is really a shame that Naruto ended.

I WANNA GET OFF ODA SENSEIS WILD RIDE!!!!

>both selling worse than the last shitty year of Bleach

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-29/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume-2016/.102637

how do you fuck that up?