/TPG/ - Tony Podesta General

Operation Tied Tiger -- Tony Podesta General /TPG/

QRD -- Mueller the Necromancer has brought this story back to life for us, anons. We're going to use this opportunity Mueller has given us to link Tony Podesta to his cheese pizza fetish.

Sup Forums NEEDS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ON TONY PODESTA!
The time to educate the public on these lowlifes is NOW!
So heat up those twitter bots, boys, we're engaging the enemy head on today. We need all hands on deck for this one. Dump everything you have on Tony, his brother, and The Podesta Group.
Let's show America and the world exactly what we've been fighting these past years.

The General Plan: using Mueller's add-on of The Podesta Group's financial ties to Russia to demonstrate the links with Tony and John, and their love of cheese pizza.

What you can do to help:
-- Dump your old memes
-- Make new memes
-- Scour old PG threads for material
-- Find us news stories
-- Find us photo stock
-- Tweet said memes*

USE THE FOLLOWING HASHTAGS AND ANY YOU CAN THING OF

#Pedopodesta
#Mueller
#UraniumOne
#PedoArt
#Podestaart
#TonyPodesta
#JohnPodesta

Many autists don't have much of an organic social media presence. We rely heavily on the normies to distribute our dank memes. Don't ask if you can use it, just tweet it.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YK3ZP6frAMc
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1221-Sup
washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hollywood Gay Mafia = Deep State = CIA/Mossad = Rothschilds/Israel.

Robert Maxwell was a mossad agent. As you can see he has ties to Jeffrey Epstein.

Bumping for torches and pitchforks

Dumping (((art)))

Be sure to let normies know that Podesta is into this.

Robert Maxwell's Daughter was a Madam for Jeffrey Epstein.

>thread theme in the OP

Epstein's Island was outfitted with cameras.

Everyone is blackmailed by Israel.

>This is normal

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=YK3ZP6frAMc

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1221-Sup Forums-wikileaks

Guys it really is all connected. Psychopaths have the will to dominate all life. And they have their own religion that is older than any one of the 10 most popular religions. They really are sick fucks and program us to not know who we are and where we come from

Sourced artists loved by Tony Podesta

washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

Biljana Djurdjevic
Marina Abramovic
Louise Bourgois

Phonebump

Bump

Bump.

looks like the Adult is teaching the children to enslave the babies

Will you get TF posting Kim Noble's art user. There's NO SAUCE. She's connected to Comet PingPong where they allegedly used her artwork in a flyer. This will discredit us.

DHS Blue Campaign Ad:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

REMINDER TO KEEP AN ACTIVE PRESENCE ON TWITTER

GET THE NORMIES THINKING ABOUT THIS.

USE POPULAR HASHTAGS WHENEVER YOU FEEL YOU CAN

Is this actually some of the art displayed in Podesta's home?

Some of it is but most is just by the same artist

Add blood libel photos to any collages of this shit right next to the photos of spirit-cooking for comparison.

El Bumperino checking

Podesta has art of little boys, painted by the same artist who painted these, in his home office. The weird blotchy pics are by a woman who suffered tremendous abuse as a child and she paints of her memories of abuse. The realistic looking ones are the ones Podesta has versions of, from the same artist who painted the ones in the linked posts.

see Some anons have pointed out that Kim Nobles artwork was only displayed as Murals in the pizza places where Podesta did his fundraisers. Which is true, but I still think they are valid to point out, since they are still fucking creepy.

Forgot to link your post, sorry.

This artist is not connected to the Podestas. Why do you keep on shitposting this disinfo brah?

It's funny that so many Democrats think it's fine to call for Trump's assassination because he's "an orange cheeto"

But say the Podesta's and Clintons and Obamas and Bushes did
>litrally nothing wrong.

Democrats need to take serious stock of their own motives, minds and hearts.
While they are at it, the black Democrats need to search same to figure out why racism is okay for them but not for white Republicans.

Start digging faggits

ANONS.

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO REMAIN ACTIVE.

RAISING AWARENESS ABOUT PODESTA'S PEDOPHILE TENDENCIES IS ESSENTIAL

Home and office*

Not home office

Again, sorry. I'm fucking hammered.

Fair enough, use it for shock value user, I understand. CPP is the Podestas network and very close friend, after all.

Would that be the same Robert Maxwell who was outed as a master spy for Israel?

They know they just have no souls.
They know they just don't give a damn
They know they're just mor interested in $
They know they just care mor in power
They know they just wanna fuck kids
They know they just dismiss it
They know they just ... ah hell

What do you think lads? Any pointers?

Maxine Waters approves this art

Okay user, but we gotta prepare the cannons first.

muh podesta btfo

Nancy Pelosi supports Tony Podesta's living room pics

oh god, this makes me so mad.

Its not disinfo
Its relevant art made by a victim of the alleged "industry"

Perfect

*blocks your path*

Sex Magick & the City

Barack views this as wholly acceptable

YES. ISRAEL IS THE HEART OF PIZZAGATE.

ISRAEL DID LAS VEGAS TO TRY AND COVER UP PIZZAGATE

did someone say to post our rare marina's?

Any Serbs here know the address of Biljana Djurdjevic (the artist of the paintings in Podesta's home) or if she even lives in Belgrade, what galleries display her """art""?

True.

Thanks user

Here I Stand (next to a literal witch)

Sorry for being a phonefag

Is this your doing Satan?

do you guys realize the pedophiles actually have a worse problem than pedophilia? that some are "undead" and all are satan worshippers? aside from sexual pleasure, they steal the babies for demonic possession

Bump

Yeah this cunt too

We know about the spirit cooking, the cannibalism, the demonic stuff. We know they are Luciferian globalists.

But right now what we have to do is use this opening to expose to normies that Podesta is a pedophile, and that he is part of a larger pedophile scheme.

Why do you accept such evil?

Was it worth it?

They don't care.

Ask Beyonce.
I bet she knows.

Hey, Usher... she knows, doesn't she.

There's no room for the blackpill here.

the problem is that these fuckers are in charge of the law, law enforcement, and everything in between. also, they control the medicine, healthcare, and everything in between there as well. what would you do if you were a 3000 year old spirit? control everything.

800k children go missing in the US every year. Where do they all go? Who will expose them?

someone should gather an air sample from walmart and have it tested to see if they are misting blood into the air in those stores

Please expand on "'undead' pedophiles." What that other user said applies but briefly explain "undead."

Maybe they go in the feezer...

Uh what

Uhhhhh

Explain...I’m listening

God controls everything. The course of the battle is undecided. Keep on fighting.

Maybe your beliefs are different from mine, but if you're here and you still want to fight. The information war is here, and you can participate in it.

comparison

Stop being easy sheesh!

"undead" meaning they are demonically possessed and/or living in an old body. they say they're 60, but they're 600 years old. etc.
i'm not sure about whether they are constantly changing bodies (inhabiting new bodies when old bodies die of what we consider old age ~80 yrs old) or if they just live on in the same bodies.
perhaps both.
mahavatar babaji is an example of an "old body" though his story seems just to be a joke since there are no photographs of him

This.
Weinstein has been exposed as a sexual offender and the Left has shown little care about this.

The left are gone.

The point is to show traditional Democrats who support the Party unthinkingly like a football team and low information normies how fucked up the Democrats are (and how great Trump is).

The more hysterical the left gets, the more of these people in the middle we win over.

the owl
owl of minerva
it's on the dollar bill for example
they are owl worshippers
to be more specific, they're AL worshippers. the hebrew Aleph and Lamed (pronounced aleph-lawmed) is the deification. it's the false mother goddess. it's satan.
anyway it's why you find owls everywhere, like on jesus campos's fence in front of his house.
also, i think they commune with the animals. animals don't have spirits, but they are able to use sorcery to speak with them or gain information from them.

They have let the Scapegoats out into the woods for us to find and kill.
Meanwhile they survive, evil and all, to go on until the next Day of Atonement.

i'm not joking. i'd pay to have this research done.

alright faggots. there's this girl from the academy of arts I used to fugg that's into this postmodern bullshit and she's close to some local politicians here, I'll try to get her to reveal how many "artists" here are in on this satanic pedo shit. I might have to go undercover and do lines with bulgarian narco traffickers in order to get into the more inner circles but what the hell I've done it before. Not even larping. I'll post if I find anything out. spare a (you) for the road?

God Speed!