What will happen to White hispanics once the ethnostate is formed?

What will happen to White hispanics once the ethnostate is formed?

They either join us, or have an ethnostate of their own

>ethnostate of their own
interesting idea, perhaps in what is now Uruguay/Southern Brazil?

>White
>Hispanics
pick one. It's 1 drop rule regardless what others tell you. What happens is that we give you moderate assistance in creating an ethnostate for your people.

What does a white hispanic look like? Nick Fuentes?

Hispanic is not a race.

>burger education

>white hispanics

>not white

>not white

I'll stay with the indians it's the only real option.

like this

Reminder, white hispanics are equally white as modern Spaniards.

false, they modern spaniards along with germans, dutch, british, french, and other European immigrant groups

>fucking spic thinks he's white
There is nothing more cucked than a nonwhite trying to side with white supremacists

I'd probably either leave or go deep in the forest and live on my own there.

More so, like pic related. Also, castizos and criollos are considered white, depending on who you talk to.

>blond hair
>blue eyes
>6 feet
>not white

there is nothing more Jewish than dividing and conquering. go away kike

Holy shit, > 1 post by OP, finally not a fucking shill

If they have mostly European blood then they stay

that's lovely, but they can continue to be white Hispanics there

THE GOAT

why not in the white ethnostate?

Post pic of face so I can confirm

Those numbers are grossly inflated using a ridiculous definition of "white" and I don't mean the Sup Forums "no irish or italian" standard but outright considering mestizos identifying themselves as white because they have clearer skin.

>not white

even if you halve the lowest estimates to accommodate for this there are still 90 million whites.

You have to go back.

>to mexico

nice argument

those are 100% bavarian phenotype you fucking amerimutt
german colonies in Argentina and Brazil are openly exclusionary because nobody cares about that unlike the united amerimutt states of weimerica where diversity is mandated by law and everyone hates white people
kys

Only criollos are white

>Ethnostate of their own

The only option desu

>posting your face on Sup Forums
proof you're too dumb to be white

Guys I’m almost half white. Should I be on your side or lead the low IQ beaners?

>1/4th of your face is your face

alrighty then

Alright, one drop rule.
Therefore you're not white and must go back.

>very simple.

>muh 1 drop
>american flag

Post 23andme faggot.

i know theyre white dumbass thats my whole argument

Based spic

imagine a white person, now give him/her a spanish surname. that's it.

I'm Basque so I'm counted as white hispanic
nothing worse then being categorized as a mexican, when you're not eve latino or related to spaniards at all

Nu/pol/ fuck off.

>no sympathy for the Mexicans

Dang that sucks y'all are considered to possibly be the purest original Europe and from prehistory.

the consensus here is that you must be at least 90% european to be white, so...

The actual white ones will end up in the ethnostate, whereas the """white""" ones will have to go somewhere else. Not sure why this is so complicated.

I simply don't care for mexicans, good or bad, I just don't like being counted as one

>Mexico is the only spanish speaking country

>is Mexican
>claims not to be Mexican

You have to go back.

What's the fucking difference?

because theres a bunch of low IQ degenerate divide-and-conquer shills who think just because a white person speaks spanish, theyre not white.

Depends if they test 100% white on their DNA test and they speak fluent english they can come in. If not they go back wherever they are from.

Practically today you need to do DNA tests to find out if you are really white or not, because there is no lack of the ((American)) who says that you are not white.

the fact that mexico is only ~20% white, while other countries and regions within other countries in latin america are 80%+ white

Their "white" includes people that aren't actually fully white.

You've got to be retarded.
There may be enclaves of white people from different countries. Very small amounts. Other then that, those countries are not white.

>you are not white Juan

see

90 million whites where?

>100-200 million is very small amounts

sure buddy

What percentage of people in Argentina are white?

you are whiter than the average white american

central/south america

>over half of these people are "self-identified"
>probably all around 20% nigger or indio

Uruguay is the only white country in South America.

legal 1's will prosper...

illeagle 1's will be hunted down AND DEPORTED...

why are you confused on United States Law?

more like nobody cares because argentina is already surrounded by shitskin countries. America was an actual white stronghold, but Argentina was a(metaphorical) island amidst the sea, that's why jews never bothered, they knew it was just a matter of time. Of course, you have plenty of jews in your government anyways, following our example!

Salvador Allende, Marta Argerich, or Porfirio Diaz are examples.

90%

>1 drop rule
I'm European and meant it for Europe where I'm returning. Americans can build whatever """"ethnostate"""" they want.

go back to Spokane, Washington? or to my parent's home in Zarautz, Gipuzkoa, Spain?

why not there?! also this is what I meant

That isn't true though I've looked at studies on what percentage of people are not mixed in Argentina it's like 35%. The reason why the self reporting of being white is so high is that the natives they mixed with to make mestizos are light skinned.

Uruguay, Patagonia, Southern Brazil have many whites, Chileans, even the non-white ones, act more civilized than half of our own.
Although I have heard that southern Brazil was a meme, like tan Americans with german last names

[citation needed]

no1 gives a fuck about who is mixed in some shithole in south America you moron...

Well when someone says that 90% of Argentineans are white thats just false.

can someone explain what a white hispanic is?

and when I say you are a moron ...i'm 100% correct

No you're an idiot that thinks i care what you think.

when you Sup Forums

daily reminder for the "white hispanic" threads

Hispanics wanna be white EVERY TIME IN THE PATHETIC LIFE THEY LIVE...unless cops are arresting them...then they wanna be black

this

there are ONLY 3 races by skull type...

mongoloid
Caucasoid
negroid

google it

our Hispanic friends are Caucasoid...

"white" for nancy Pelosi and that dumb whore that recorded Trump expressing condolences to a widow...

any hispanic who commits crime against an oppressed minority

Ex. George Zimmerman, white hispanic, brutally murdered innocent Trayvon Martin as he drank an iced tea and ate skittles

>38M of total 43M is white
no fucking way lol

we are surrounded by shitskins but since you are the wealthiest country in the world every shitskin in the entire world wants to move there.
You shouldn't have rebuilt Europe after the war you should've let them starve and go to the new world now it's too late.

Ahmed you really need to go to the classes that british people pay for you with their taxes

Gas them all. make all american euro muts a nationality of their own and move foward toward an organic state