What do you think he's doing right now?

What do you think he's doing right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6x58vaEnh50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2nd volume of manifesto

Who cares, he's a manlet

playing with his fucking boogers for all the fuck i know.

I dont know but maybe he's shocked to know that he was right

Reading a book, probably. That's how intelligent people pass the time.

one handed pull-ups

Sitting there, being smug.

He was right about a lot of things though.

If he had a computer in his cell do you think he'd use it?

It would be cool to see him shit post. About 1/3rd the shit we read on Sup Forums sounds like stuff he'd preach.

He's eating his cake and having it too. (LOL I crack myself up!)

jacking off.

Telling the shoe bomber and underwear bomber how pathetic they are.

Reading fan-mail
>N-notice me senpai

after all those yrs in prison, probably writing the Unabummer manifesto

Jello night is his favorite

Best answers -
-2nd volume of manifesto
-I dont know but maybe he's shocked to know that he was right
-If he had a computer in his cell do you think he'd use it?
-It would be cool to see him shit post. About 1/3rd the shit we read on Sup Forums sounds like stuff he'd preach.

Maybe we should write him a letter and ask?

His life always was and always will be SHIT. Does he have to live in solitary confinement?

Seething

Posting on Sup Forums

Holy poop! That is pretty crazy
"Kaczynski is serving eight life sentences without the possibility of parole at ADX Florence, a supermax prison in Florence, Colorado"

Anyone out there? I think we should go do an interview with him...

See pic related, published in August 2016

He was said to be discussing politics, religion and philosophy with the arrested 9/11 bombers and the 93' world trade center bomber

this

" I like people who weren't captured"....

Im screaming

This, he answers and he's nice and kind, also reading everything he grabs.

Theodore Kaczynski 04475-046
USP FLORENCE ADMAX
U.S. PENITENTIARY
PO BOX 8500
FLORENCE, CO 81226

Hopefully he is free from Supermax and working with the federal authorities to bring down the NIHniggers who tortured him with their LASERS and DEW while he was in Harvard.

I heard he is really, really funny and retained his sense of humor through all of this and into his 70's.

I am afraid what he might send me if he writes me back. But I am printing this out and going to send it to him for his thoughts.

If I sent him a letter do you think he'd respond and write back?

yes

34. Consider the hypothetical case of a man who can have anything he wants just by wishing for it. Such a man has power, but he will develop serious psychological problems. At first he will have a lot of fun, but by and by he will become acutely bored and demoralized. Eventually he may become clinic
ally depressed. History shows that leisured aristocracies tend to become decadent. This is not true of fighting aristocracies that have to struggle to maintain their power. But leisured, secure aristocracies that have no need to exert themselves usually become bored, hedonistic and demoralized, even
though they have power. This shows that power is not enough. One must have goals toward which to exercise oneΓÇÖs power.

35. Everyone has goals; if nothing else, to obtain the physical necessities of life: food, water and whatever clothing and shelter are made necessary by the climate. But the leisured aristocrat obtains these things without effort. Hence his boredom and demoralization.

36. Nonattainment of important goals results in death if the goals are physical necessities, and in frustration if nonattainment of the goals is compatible with survival. Consistent failure to attain goals throughout life results in defeatism, low self-esteem or depression.

I saw a program one time that had a theory that Kaczynski was also the Zodiac killer. It was based on circumstantial evidence and his mathematical intellect allowing him to write cyphers like the Zodiac. Bit of a stretch but it was interesting.

I swear he wrote to some obsucure book review journal and they published his letter. It said Ted from Florence, CO and everyone assumed it was him.

He got bitches on Next Gen

Ask him about the good people of CIA and NIH and how they tortured him with DEW's.

If you are really interested in him, tell him you want to work with the FBI to make sure that the DEW program is shut down.

The FBI is recruiting by the way.

See ya.

not even remotely plausible

Well, it's fun to think about anyway. We all know that cruz is the real ted-named zodiac.

CAN YOU LET ME JOIN I SWEAR I CAN PROVE I"M LEGIT PLEAAAAAAASE

youtu.be/6x58vaEnh50