Is all race mixing evil or is some of it worse than others?

What is worst form of remixing?
Is some worse than others?What if the kid is essentially white looking anyways

POO'D

I'm okay with Asians and Hispanics as long as they are descent and hard working. 2 half Hispanic kids are also better than Manuel's 7 full spic children who'll be paid for with tax money.

this is why i have to leave, fuck you amerifats

>>>r/hapas

>5 very indian habits

wtf

Half asian half white girls are cute. The boys look like someone deep fried a gingerbread man though.

There is nothing wrong with it. Stop listening to the nazi frog board and do what makes you happy.

It's all abhorrent but black/white is the worst.

>He takes his diaper off and poops in our driveway

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Who mates with the excess white woman you’re leaving behind?

She's just talking about changing his diapers, don't think about it too hard

This guy.

>Ask me what I keep under my turban

kek

My girlfriend is half Indian half Irish, raised in a cult in Thailand until she was an adult, hardest working cute girl I know.

There's no absolute moral reason why "race-mixing" is bad. But the state of European indigenous populations is so grim that if you are of European descent and NOT having European children, you are part of the reason why we may go extinct in the coming centuries.

I also believe it is unfair to your offspring, unless you raise them in an incredibly rare environment where having a single racial and cultural background is not an important part of your identity.

I don't really give a fuck if I see someone doing something that makes them happy. But I made the personal decision a few months ago to break up with my longterm girlfriend precisely because I didn't want my European heritage to die out, and I didn't want to grapple with raising troubled hapa children.

this

>inb4 muh based sikh

sounds kind of racist desu

at least sikhs have the decency to carry around a diaper for clean public pooing

>baby
>surprised it shits everywhere
Welcome to adult life numale

It's all degenerate and you disgust me for even asking the question youe ricecooking zipperhead-fucking beta bitch boy

Yes goyim, the world will be brown, your happiness is more important than your childrens genetics

HAHAAHAH IS THIS THAT GUY WHO MADE THAT INDIAN 5'1 UGLY THREAD? KEK

oh god him trying to hit on that leaf was so fucking cringe

>38%

Wait wot did that happen late in the thread? I had to leave since it was getting late. Can you link it user?

None of it is evil you dipshit. Indians are made up of like dozens of ancient races that got mixed up thousands of years ago. Eurofags keep perpetuating how not having kids will make the white race go extinct fucking kek. Eurofags should have more kids for their economic sustenance and opportunity to limit immigration. Every other romanticized mah pure race is fucking bullshit.

>it sucks but it could be worse hehe XDxdX

The result of race mixing makes a physically normal baby with both ancestral lines getting cancelled out. A soulless zombie

but most modern day populations are a result of prehistoric and some historic race-mixing.

archive 4plebs.org/pol/thread/146313107/